Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 13312
-
06-16-26 15:58 #13132Regular Member

Posts: 12Ebony lovers
This is for my ebony lovers. I have a few providers that I dreamed of over the past few months.
This one is young and she acts like it. Very talkative and not very compliant. She gave some push back when it was time to switch positions, but she eventually complied. She had probably the best box that I have had since beginning the hobby. She has a tight body and bubble butt as well. Reasonably priced too. 9/10.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210117054
This next one is cute light skinned girl. She is about 5'7. Thin frame with a nice set on her. Easy set up if you don't mind video verifying. Everything else is standard. 8/10.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/210136172
This one has the best body, but her prices are on the higher end of the group. She is sweet and compliant. The biggest drawback is that she is too quiet. There was really no verbal feedback. I could look at her face and see that she was enjoying it but she definitely wasn't going to say it out loud. That was kind of a turn off for me. Her box was average, but again, her body is sexy. 8/10.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...655/8644535837
This last one was one that I tried on a whim and then tried again a few more times. She has the biggest butt that I have ever stood behind. Bigger women are normally not my vibe but I had to try it. She is a complete and utter freak. Anything I wanted to try, she complied with. She never rushed, in fact, she allows multiple pops and recovery time in between. She was the cheapest priced of them all too. She wasn't the greatest to look at but by far the most fun and the most bang for your buck. 9.5/10.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/210112593
-
06-16-26 14:07 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone tried this lollipop special?
Anyone tried this lollipop special? I've reached out to her before, she gave me the location, when I arrived crickets.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...0/563261547335
-
06-16-26 11:07 #13130Regular Member

Posts: 5Is this the famous Jazz from a while back?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/279133330393
I remember a lot of people talking about jazz on this thread and someone even tried to set up a room for her after she disappeared from the scene. Is this girl the famous Jazz or just someone going by the same name? Definitely let me know cause the way people talked about her made it seem like she was a generational talent.
-
06-13-26 21:24 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 89Returning. Recommendations?
I've been out of the game for a few years, and am looking to play again. Can anybody give me any recommendations to get started again? I'm looking for GFE, DFK, BBBJ, and not a "spinner". Looking for incall, in Greenville or Spartanburg.
You can respond, or private message. Thank you!!
-
06-13-26 18:19 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 875I saw her last year and had a good time with her. Yes, I thought she was a lot heavier than her pictures as well. She stood me up the night before but promise to make it up to me the next morning and she did. Wettest pussy I've ever experienced in my life. She told me it's cause she was on X celebrating her birthday. We went through all the motions including me fucking her tight little asshole. I found it strange she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth if she does Greek. She sucked the shit out of it and put a load on her tits. She came highly recommended my OG here.
Originally Posted by Scplay
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 23:46 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 180Yup! She got me.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:33 #13126Regular Member

Posts: 20Definitely stay away
Yep, I know her personally. Stay away why'all.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 19:14 #13125Regular Member

Posts: 17I have. She is decent. Clean but the pics are a little old. Gained a little weight not big by no means. Too many rules for me. Pretty boring IMO.
Originally Posted by HeyJoe11
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 16:20 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 197Check out the Ripoff Reports for this one (Naomi) .
I'm glad I was otherwise busy and couldn't pursue this. Sure enough, over in the Ripoffs section, you'll find information that would lead one to take a big pass on this one. It seems I owe many of you my thanks, because in the last couple of weeks, every one that I had my eye on got a negative report from a brother.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 12:53 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 175Mystic
I saw mystic, inadvertently deleted the number. Of anyone has it and can dm. I would be grateful.
-
06-10-26 21:43 #13122Regular Member

Posts: 6Any feedback back?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/624031554332
Has anyone ever seen her?
-
06-10-26 18:15 #13121Regular Member

Posts: 9Lena Lux Nuru
Saw Lena Lux and her friend, Jenna, for a 4 handed nuru session a few months back. She hosted in a nice hotel in Greenville. When I entered the room, Lena and Jenna were both naked on the bed. I found both of them very attractive. Lena is older and has more curves, but still pretty IMO. Jenna was smoking hot with a tight young body. You could tell Jenna was newer and shy. This was my first nuru experience and it was quite enjoyable. There was a lot of mutual touching and a very happy ending. I plan to repeat next time they're both back in town.
-
06-10-26 18:08 #13120Regular Member

Posts: 9Taylar Addams
Saw Taylar a few weeks ago. Had had my eye on her for some time and decided to take the plunge. Coms were good to start, agreed on a time for an outcall, but then she went quiet on me when it was time to meet. She ended up showing up 30 minutes late, just as I was about to chalk her up to being a scammer. She immediately stripped down and got to business. She's a bit heavier than her pictures, so I was disappointed in that. The session was ok, she was friendly enough but it was average at best. I won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...s/923782587623
-
06-10-26 16:33 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 324Honey
I tried to set something up with her, and she only does QVs and half hours, so I wasn't interested.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 15:33 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 1206Michelle my belle
I've reviewed her before, so consider this an update. She has her own pad now off WH road. She lost some prison weight. Her hair is healthier. Her ass is still spectacular. She didn't ask me to bring a box of cigarettes and a Diet Mountain Dew and rubbers. Arrived, she met me outside and led me in like an old friend. I got to watch her walk up to the house and fantasize about that spankable ass.
Once inside, I spanked that ass. We chatted as we stripped. She gave me a decent but not long enough BBBJ. She made me put on a rubber thing, which I despise, but I did because I'm also respectful, then pulled her onto me and she rode me CG for a while. But as we discussed prior, I wanted anal. She WON'T do it with everyone. I have a tiny little ding dong. In fact, the phrase "ding dong" is longer than my cock.
Bent her over, applied some lube, and nailed that perfect ass till I shot weeks of zauriel fluid into the rubber thing. I needed it. She let me take some pics, so we all get to enjoy them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/457713714157










Reply With Quote




