Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32926

    I would second all this

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.

    As noted below, she's in a place off MLK in Covington. Nice quiet street.

    The place is is in various states of disarray, but the play area is decent. Nice, clean bed in a cluttered room.

    She looks the same as she used to except perhaps a touch skinnier. Obviously, the tits are still massive and she enjoys them being fondled.

    Excellent BBBJ to get started, then cover on and mish to the finish. (I'm pretty vanilla.).

    Struggling to get an ad up.

    I will repeat.
    Been a little while since I've seen her, but enjoyed it. I think the number is the same still as in her last ad, but I'm not sure that can be accessed anymore. Anyway, she seems like a genuinely decent person who went through some hard times. I would strongly recommend.

  2. #32925
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Think it's time to give up on the UTR. Her dance card is either full or he is no longer interested in giving out her info. Regardless you are beating a dead bourse time to move on.
    Wait wait wait.

    Are you saying that the dozens of people who've posted to ask about her are maybe getting a bit annoying?

  3. #32924

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Think it's time to give up on the UTR. Her dance card is either full or he is no longer interested in giving out her info. Regardless you are beating a dead bourse time to move on.
    He posted about her 2 weeks ago and that was his last post. No one has commented on ever seeing her so it may be time to move on.

  4. #32923
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling1478  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full, interested in her contact details.
    Think it's time to give up on the UTR. Her dance card is either full or he is no longer interested in giving out her info. Regardless you are beating a dead bourse time to move on.

  5. #32922

    Utr

    Your inbox is full, interested in her contact details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  6. #32921

    Utr

    I would like details and pics if you have them too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.



    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  7. #32920
    Yep As expected your mailbox is full.

    But add me to the list for photos and info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  8. #32919

    Utr

    I would love to get her info and pics. She sounds like someone I would like to.

    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4 XXX.

  9. #32918

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    I would love her info as well! PM when you get a chance.

  10. #32917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Please

    Great post.

    Your mailbox is full. Probably from all of us trying to get her number.

    If I haven't missed the boat, I would appreciate her number.

    Thanks.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  11. #32916

    Camp Washington utr

    Your mailbox is full sir.

    I'd love to get her digits too. Sounds like my type. Any pics yet just to be sure?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  12. #32915

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    Would like to get her digits.

  13. #32914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    They all talk up their head game and think they're the best ever at it, like they invented it or something. Marketing I guess. If you say you're the best they will all want to see for themselves. As always though, YMMV.
    Never seen her but she has been around s long long time.

  14. #32913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.

    As noted below, she's in a place off MLK in Covington. Nice quiet street.

    The place is is in various states of disarray, but the play area is decent. Nice, clean bed in a cluttered room.

    She looks the same as she used to except perhaps a touch skinnier. Obviously, the tits are still massive and she enjoys them being fondled.

    Excellent BBBJ to get started, then cover on and mish to the finish. (I'm pretty vanilla.).

    Struggling to get an ad up.

    I will repeat.
    Mandy is always great to do bb with. She loves it. Also likes rimming you. One of the best. She will do anything you want.

  15. #32912
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.
    She had some severe health issues for a while, unfortunately. I'm glad to hear she's doing better now though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape