Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 18531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18141

    Serene report

    First, big tip of the hat to Joker. Serene, lovely lady, very sweet. Her place is very nice, very clean. She is very skilled and experienced, possibly best massage I have had in this area. Be nice to her fellas.

  2. #18140
    Ditto. The sad part was that half way through she really didn't want to continue the experience and offered to give them their money back if they'd kindly leave. They kept communicating back and forth in Uzbeck. She finally obliged to get it over with. Awful. I actually felt bad for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeRight78  [View Original Post]
    That's insane and just very bad form. It wasn't the most inconspicuous place to begin with but to hang out for 2 hours and call attention to oneself. Crazy, LOL.

  3. #18139

    Banning Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Another one bites the dust. Just my opinion. It is never a good idea for a car to park in an AMP lot, with 4 guys inside the car. Each one goes in one at a time, and each one comes back out in 30 minute intervals. While the car is parked there for an elapsed time of two hours. And music blaring inside the car, LOL. Not good.
    That's insane and just very bad form. It wasn't the most inconspicuous place to begin with but to hang out for 2 hours and call attention to oneself. Crazy, LOL.

  4. #18138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Voyeurs allowed?

    I have a girlfriend and we share all our sexual experiences with each other although we don't actually have sex together--weird, but kind of cool. Anyway, I had a dream in which she watched me at an AMP getting a massage and a happy ending. She just stood by and watched but got turned on by it and, of course, so did I. When I told her about the dream she commented that it would be "hot" if we could actually pull it off. It's probably not likely, but does anyone know of an AMP that might be open to such an idea?

  5. #18137

    Gonorrhea?

    If Banning is gone like Gonorrhea, doesn't that mean they're coming back again soon? LOL.

    That's hilarious Goodwill!

    Reports were never that good anyway, right? Still hate to see a place get shutdown.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Brother, see my post below. They bit the dust as of Tuesday. They're gone. Gonzo. Gonorreah.

  6. #18136

    Please be considerate

    Serene mentioned to me that there have been a few times where men have not shown up for their scheduled appointments or canceled at the last minute. Please be respectful.

    Also she will not provide any pictures. She does not want her pictures out there. Please do not ask.

  7. #18135

    Deli

    Much appreciated. This was all it took to bring me back for another visit.

    Called ahead and chose Monica. She was as described with the exception of being trimmed, not shaved. Didn't bother me one bit and I had a great time. I know the whole "oh wow, so big" thing, but she was insistent on 1-2 positions only claiming it was too big. Appreciate the gratitude but yeah, we all know this one. Nonetheless, I'll be back to visit her as it was a pleasure. Wonderful body.

    FWIW it was a very busy morning at the shop. I think the Mimi talk is spreading 😏.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2024  [View Original Post]
    Sakura Lineup.

    The current lineup at Sakura for June are the following: Selena, Vickie and Monica.

  8. #18134

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Many times I've offered to massage the masseuse and majority of the time they happily agree. Most seem to genuinely appreciate it whether before, after or in lieu of giving customer a massage. Done this plenty of times at the deli and I'm sure other area AMPs would oblige.
    Thank you.

  9. #18133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Pretty Common Practice

    Many times I've offered to massage the masseuse and majority of the time they happily agree. Most seem to genuinely appreciate it whether before, after or in lieu of giving customer a massage. Done this plenty of times at the deli and I'm sure other area AMPs would oblige.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Any local AMP's allow you to GIVE a rub down? Anyone have this opportunity please message me, thanks.

  10. #18132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Cracking me up there, GoodWill!

    I'm gonna to start using some form of "going, going, gone, gonorrhea" in my posts and daily life! :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Brother, see my post below. They bit the dust as of Tuesday. They're gone. Gonzo. Gonorreah.

  11. #18131

    Unfortunately

    I saw your post. It was after my question. My posts take time to get to the board because I got in trouble for a post way back. I guess they have to see what I'm writing before it shows up.

    Anyway, that's very unfortunate about Banning. Another one gone due to stupidity. I visited a place not too long ago and watched a guy come out and walk to a business across the parking lot to his car. So he didn't want his car to be seen at the AMP. Why? I guarantee the other business doesn't want you to park there either. I remember the place next to Spring confronting guys in the parking lot for not parking in the correct lot. It just makes more of scene when you do that.

    The closings are getting crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Brother, see my post below. They bit the dust as of Tuesday. They're gone.

  12. #18130

    Banning

    Brother, see my post below. They bit the dust as of Tuesday. They're gone. Gonzo. Gonorreah.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Banning Rd in the last few days? Drove by yesterday and no cars, no lights. Nothing going on. Haven't seen or heard anything in the news. Maybe I drove by at the wrong time? I figured they operated the same time as all the other ones.

  13. #18129

    Massage giver

    Any local AMP's allow you to GIVE a rub down? Anyone have this opportunity please message me, thanks.

  14. #18128

    Nuru

    I've seen them advertised on Tryst. Try there to see what you find.

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseLlama  [View Original Post]
    Is there a place around Cinci to get an actual nuru massage with the gel and the full body contact?

    I haven't found a place or a provider, so if anyone knows, that would be great.

  15. #18127

    Banning

    Another one bites the dust. Just my opinion. It is never a good idea for a car to park in an AMP lot, with 4 guys inside the car. Each one goes in one at a time, and each one comes back out in 30 minute intervals. While the car is parked there for an elapsed time of two hours. And music blaring inside the car, LOL. Not good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape