Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23681

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad, she looks sexy AF but of course that can be photo shopped. Thinking may be a rip off.

    https://callescort.org/413-303-8148#table.
    Been reported as fake.

  2. #23680

    Any intel

    Saw this ad, she looks sexy AF but of course that can be photo shopped. Thinking may be a rip off.

    https://callescort.org/413-303-8148#table.

  3. #23679
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2403573173#.

    Texted the number and some exchanges, but was not into details. Doesn't except cash, which is a huge red flag. Pics look TGTBT for the asking donations and stay.
    Just looking at ad screams scam or sting.

  4. #23678
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2403573173#.

    Texted the number and some exchanges, but was not into details. Doesn't except cash, which is a huge red flag. Pics look TGTBT for the asking donations and stay.
    She asks for payment before opening the door. I assume she is not even there. Too bad review sites can't even be trusted anymore, I hope everyone reports fake reviews to get them taken down.

  5. #23677

    Butt implants

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you guys. I'm a fan of SuperJimmy, and am piggybacking off his post with link attached. I also saw Kylie over in MD last week (PG area). Holy crap, she is probably in my subjective opinion a 9. Very pretty face, slim bod, great time, not too bad english (we could certainly understand each other). She's straight from Bogota. I really think I might have to make a trip to Columbia. If there are more of her, maybe a little older, looking for a sugardaddy, man, I might just have to stay there for a looonnng time! I'm thinking Kylie really is 23 (as it says in the link). She's young, fresh, good service.

    I didn't see the other young lady (Marcella), but I think they're travelling together (so I am pretty sure she's with Kylie at the Tysons spot). A friend. Ahem. Sent me a pic he took of Marcella after their session (she had put her clothes back on) and man, I think that's the one I'm going for. She also very pretty face, super slim bod, uhhh. I think I have to catch that one before she rotates out (and I missed her in PG).

    Anyhow, fully endorsing SJ's remarks (not that he needs endorsement but why not! Enjoy!
    Guy's, could any of you tell if she had the fake butt implants that are so popular now with the Latinas? Some don't care but I specifically search out petite or thin Latinas with a nice natural round ass typically found on the younger providers. Or, any other recs for a real nice petite ass, non Latinas too TIA!

  6. #23676

    Update, and some relevance to the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTato  [View Original Post]
    I know there's an Ebisu store in Falls Church as well. Have you already checked there to see if they offer the same?
    Ebisu has them at tysons as well, though its a much smaller section.

    Did want to add as a note (to stay a bit on topic) I saw melanie early Feb. Photos mostly accurate all looks not the best service wise imo. Works with megan and thr other fc / alex ladies.

    She didn't let me use my 002 last time, sometime about "no condoms from outside. ".

    So keep in mind aone ladies prefer to use their own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260609_193838.jpg‎  

  7. #23675

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times in Md. And now she's in NVA. She's a winner, looking just like those pics of her. She reminds me of Kylie Jenner but with just a little more meat on her bones. Extras are available and she's in a private hotel-like spot where you don't have to walk past a front desk. She's very sweet and will treat you like a king! Rates are also a winner for this quality young babe at 100/15 or 150/30 or 300/60. Catch her while you can until Sunday at 8 pm!

    I've seen the other lady in the pics, and she's a winner too, no extras, but I'm not sure if she's also in NVA now.

    https://callescort.org/929-855-9219
    She looks good. Do you know which extras she offers?

  8. #23674

    Second for Kylie

    I'll tell you guys. I'm a fan of SuperJimmy, and am piggybacking off his post with link attached. I also saw Kylie over in MD last week (PG area). Holy crap, she is probably in my subjective opinion a 9. Very pretty face, slim bod, great time, not too bad english (we could certainly understand each other). She's straight from Bogota. I really think I might have to make a trip to Columbia. If there are more of her, maybe a little older, looking for a sugardaddy, man, I might just have to stay there for a looonnng time! I'm thinking Kylie really is 23 (as it says in the link). She's young, fresh, good service.

    I didn't see the other young lady (Marcella), but I think they're travelling together (so I am pretty sure she's with Kylie at the Tysons spot). A friend. Ahem. Sent me a pic he took of Marcella after their session (she had put her clothes back on) and man, I think that's the one I'm going for. She also very pretty face, super slim bod, uhhh. I think I have to catch that one before she rotates out (and I missed her in PG).

    Anyhow, fully endorsing SJ's remarks (not that he needs endorsement but why not! Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times in Md. And now she's in NVA. She's a winner, looking just like those pics of her. She reminds me of Kylie Jenner but with just a little more meat on her bones. Extras are available and she's in a private hotel-like spot where you don't have to walk past a front desk. She's very sweet and will treat you like a king! Rates are also a winner for this quality young babe at 100/15 or 150/30 or 300/60. Catch her while you can until Sunday at 8 pm!

    I've seen the other lady in the pics, and she's a winner too, no extras, but I'm not sure if she's also in NVA now.

    https://callescort.org/929-855-9219

  9. #23673

    Kylie In Tysons Corner!

    I've seen her a couple times in Md. And now she's in NVA. She's a winner, looking just like those pics of her. She reminds me of Kylie Jenner but with just a little more meat on her bones. Extras are available and she's in a private hotel-like spot where you don't have to walk past a front desk. She's very sweet and will treat you like a king! Rates are also a winner for this quality young babe at 100/15 or 150/30 or 300/60. Catch her while you can until Sunday at 8 pm!

    I've seen the other lady in the pics, and she's a winner too, no extras, but I'm not sure if she's also in NVA now.

    https://callescort.org/929-855-9219

  10. #23672

    Okamoto

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBobble  [View Original Post]
    001 $12 (3 count).
    002 $13 red / blue, red, yellow (6-12 count).
    003 $18 bronze, green, silver, pink (10-14 count).
    I can only speak on what I've used;.
    001 in red is the 'Large' and thinnest (supposed to be the best, some like it I prefer 002 but may change my mind after another box).
    I've never used the red or blue 002 (for her and lubed maybe? Idk) but theres only 6 instead of 12 large.
    003 had so many options, green says aloe, I'm sure the other colors have things going for them but I'm sticking to what I know.
    For those who don't have problems with home delivery, you can purchase these at slightly cheaper rate online: https://worldcondoms.com/collections/okamoto-condoms

    I got a six pack of L0. 01's (three in each box) at a holiday sale price. Even the larges are tight, so I imagine the regular sizes are like finger cots.

  11. #23671

    In town for a week in Ashburn

    In town for a week. Anyone have any recommendations for someone close by?

    I was talking to Kimmie. She seems chill but would love to hear if anyone has tried her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/209483086

  12. #23670
    Wanted to go see Rinha again today but seems like yesterday was her last day. Oh well, visited the latest girl in the ad in Springfield. Pics are older but it is her. Pretty small frame but not very cute, some scarring on her belly. Handled dono and put on the hat. She rubbed her ass on me til I got hard. No BJ offered at all, just went straight into mish. She was pretty tight and the few minutes of mish felt good. She made a bit of an odd comment that kinda took me out of it though. At that point I just wanted to finish and go so had her switch to doggy for a few, finished in the bag, cleaned up and left. Damage was $, would not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/209531570

    Seeing the past reviews and all this talk about Emerson's giving me fomo. Hope I can see her eventually but just going to keep posting more until then.

  13. #23669
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I think I got lucky with Malinee when I finally saw her. Definitely high volume, but I didn't have any of the bad experiences like others did. I wouldn't mind repeating with her if she starts to take less clients (after reading all the other shit people went through here LOL). She does have a pretty tight asshole and takes it well, even if her body type doesn't suit me.

    Emerson seems to keep raising her prices, unfortunately. I know all the supply and demand, etc etc, but I think the text I have from her quotes me at 500 for the hour uncovered. So hopefully when I have time to see her she can keep the rate I originally got offered. I did see the older reviews on how insanely cheap she originally gave it up for, though. Inflation is a *****.
    Inflation killing everyone in all aspects of life LOL.

  14. #23668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    We can definitely agree on most. I'm sure we all can find a strungout homeless girl to take it in her ass for 120. But do we really want that? LMAO. I tried Malinee and definitely had buyers remorse and seems like most agree she went down hill fast.

    I asked Emerson about this situation and she said he asked for 3 hole for an hour. She usually charges 500 for HHR. So she added 150 for the additional 30 minutes. He countered with 350. Her starting number is 500. Not trying to be rude or anything but it seems like people just don't read. They just reach out and hope for the best. If your wanting the whole thing, I doubt she's taking 300 less. Then the lack of context from the post is what stuck out so I responded.

    Stay safe brother.
    Yea, I think I got lucky with Malinee when I finally saw her. Definitely high volume, but I didn't have any of the bad experiences like others did. I wouldn't mind repeating with her if she starts to take less clients (after reading all the other shit people went through here LOL). She does have a pretty tight asshole and takes it well, even if her body type doesn't suit me.

    Emerson seems to keep raising her prices, unfortunately. I know all the supply and demand, etc etc, but I think the text I have from her quotes me at 500 for the hour uncovered. So hopefully when I have time to see her she can keep the rate I originally got offered. I did see the older reviews on how insanely cheap she originally gave it up for, though. Inflation is a *****.

  15. #23667

    Added to 'To-Do' list.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTato  [View Original Post]
    I know there's an Ebisu store in Falls Church as well. Have you already checked there to see if they offer the same?
    No but I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

    It was my first time hearing about the store.

    Also in regards to some of the multicolors bronze is "standard size", green is water based lube, pink is "hyaluronic acid" which sounds scary but its "non-water lube / moisterizure. ".

    Will report back. Probably tomorrow.

    Nothing exciting / new on rotation at the moment on LC and I'm still "on cooldown" for an agency.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape