Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 779 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 11675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11540

    Weekend Afternoon OGD

    Visited a slow OGD early Saturday. Mia was tending with two dancers in attendance. The only options on the floor was a "blown out and sloppy " Anal Jada, and the fair looking London. London did one barside dance then asked to do a VIP. Initially her VIP terms were a bit stiff for me, so I refused. However, after holding out for a few minutes her terms softened. Ultimately I got London for a great covered backdoor session at a reasonable price. On my way out Youngstown Brea was getting ready for her shift and looking good. She mentioned that Rocky / Slim is out of the game.

    Best Of Luck Out There!

  2. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    White I can't help you, but daytime there is a good looking black chick named Journey who will let you finger her and who will give you a handjob for simply song price.

    If you bring a condom she will fuck too, but I don't know the fee for that as I don't wear condoms, but might bring them for a round with her.

    I normally don't find black girls attractive but she's pretty as fuck even to me.
    She will play all the way you just have to pay more.

  3. #11538

    Nothing new, which isn't good

    Went to G-Spot today, parking lot full but a bunch of patrons and the few women they did have I didn't want to have anywhere near my dick (didn't check the patio, but I shouldn't have too) OGD a drunk or high jada that was a waste of time, sarah was a loud idiot who didn't even charge me for my drink and a equally loud brea. Starr with the stank pussy was also there.

    Waste of time.

  4. #11537

    Back from my vacation

    Was a previous user but had to nuke my account. Long story. Anyway I have been stepping back into the club game since I am closer now and man we have went downhill after all these years. Sweetie has fallen off the edge of the earth and has stopped answering her messages. I could have sworn I saw her out walking a few weeks ago.

    I stopped in to OGD and most of the time it seems if you don't like thick girls you are out of luck. Was there a Friday or Saturday ago on night shift and had been there too long so I took Shawna to the back and I definitely overpaid. Damage was over 100+ songs for BBBJ.

    Popped in on Saturday day shift and caught Brea who was drunk and going on about how her fiance left her. Took her to the back and same deal as with Shawna. She mentioned she had a thing for white guys LOL.

    The times I have been at G-Spot I usually get ignored by the one girl that would even catch my eye (White girl average build, dirty blonde braids close to the scalp) . She is always attached to the hip of someone.

    Went to what used to be Lucky and there was one pretty fine white brunette with a good amount of tattoos but she acted like she didn't want to even be there. Everything else wasn't really my thing. I usually head out that way and bounce between Gspot, Gstring and OGD now that Lusty's is no more. Absolut has been a waste of time every time I have went there. I haven't been to Gatsby's or Dreamers in a long time either.

    It's looking like the economy and gas prices are taking their toll for sure but hopefully we can bounce back. If anyone has a lead on where I can find a spinner goth chick let me know LOL.

  5. #11536

    Gatsby's Akron

    There are some tasty morsels dancing in here.

    Has anyone had any recent carryout success?

  6. #11535
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyPool9  [View Original Post]
    Any shanwa fans she's at ole glory daze right now. If I didn't have another "date" somewhere else I would partake.
    Kinda crazy how she let herself get that sloppy and blew out.

  7. #11534

    Shanwa

    Any shanwa fans she's at ole glory daze right now. If I didn't have another "date" somewhere else I would partake.

  8. #11533

    Dream at GSpot

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    White I can't help you, but daytime there is a good looking black chick named Journey who will let you finger her and who will give you a handjob for simply song price.

    If you bring a condom she will fuck too, but I don't know the fee for that as I don't wear condoms, but might bring them for a round with her.

    I normally don't find black girls attractive but she's pretty as fuck even to me.
    There is also black goddess Dream there. She says she doesn't play in VIP but her bar dances are very good especially with those natural c-cups and rockin' body of hers. She's as close to an 8 you will get.

  9. #11532

    Sabrina Out Of Order

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    I saw her there around 6 pm.
    Currently Sabrina is being housed by Summit County. Hopefully she rides agian soon.

  10. #11531

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyDoo  [View Original Post]
    I to would like to know what time she works.
    I saw her there around 6 pm.

  11. #11530
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomsquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got good recommendations for gspot?

    Preferably white.
    White I can't help you, but daytime there is a good looking black chick named Journey who will let you finger her and who will give you a handjob for simply song price.

    If you bring a condom she will fuck too, but I don't know the fee for that as I don't wear condoms, but might bring them for a round with her.

    I normally don't find black girls attractive but she's pretty as fuck even to me.

  12. #11529

    Looking for gspot extras

    Anyone got good recommendations for gspot?

    Preferably white.

  13. #11528

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongCat13  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Sabrina at OGD the other day. Reports are correct. Older white lady, not the best looking but petite and very accommodating. Not sure I've ever had a dancer suck me harder than she did, BBBJ. Verrrry enthusiastic.
    I to would like to know what time she works.

  14. #11527
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongCat13  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Sabrina at OGD the other day. Reports are correct. Older white lady, not the best looking but petite and very accommodating. Not sure I've ever had a dancer suck me harder than she did, BBBJ. Verrrry enthusiastic.
    Around what time?

  15. #11526

    Sabrina

    Finally met Sabrina at OGD the other day. Reports are correct. Older white lady, not the best looking but petite and very accommodating. Not sure I've ever had a dancer suck me harder than she did, BBBJ. Verrrry enthusiastic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape