Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 22139
-
06-11-26 13:26 #21164Senior Member

Posts: 1184Venturing out
I'm thinking of venturing out to Henry's, Bogart's or the SC today. If anyone who reads this has been up there today, would you mind posting the lineup or who you can remember that's there, please? I'd hate to drive over there and not have it worth the ride. Also, I'm interesting in meeting a white dancer named Cassandra, who works days at the SC.
-
06-10-26 19:34 #21163Regular Member

Posts: 22Perhaps Serena? Everything you said fits her, in my past experiences.
Originally Posted by ConoSewer
[View Original Post]
I've had several sessions with Gia at Subi's, Flight, Landing Strip, and OTC. We just talked about her on here recently. She is an absolute sweetheart. Moderate on rules I'd say, covered, is not a time watcher. The $1000 on tryst is silly, but I assume at least some guys are paying it, as she increased from $800 to $1000 at least 6 months ago, and hasn't dropped her price since. In club, I've heard anywhere from $300-$500 for everything, covered. I'm relatively generous and think $300-$400 is in-line. Anything more would not be worth it in my opinion. Her performance is nothing extraordinary, I'd call it "pretty good" to "good". Personality is great, super soft spoken and sweet.
-
06-10-26 17:23 #21162Senior Member

Posts: 35Maybe Selena definitely Gianna
Dropped in to the Landing Strip and had a not-so-good time with a latina named, I think, Selina; epensive, covered everything, couldn't really enjoy my time. Meh! She was nice enough, I guess. Just overly mechanical about the whole thing. Too many rules, etc.
I noticed Gia (Gianna) on my way out. Has anyone taken her downstairs? I looked her up on Tryst and wow, I was surprised- https://tryst.link/escort/giababyxoxo.
I'd love to hear your feedback on negotiations with her. It's she heavy on the rules, time watcher, etc.
-
06-10-26 14:01 #21161Senior Member

Posts: 590Beauty. Bogarts
Socials say she is at work so I might try to head to Bogarts before dayshift ends. Anybody tries her out before me let us know if she's worth it.
-
06-09-26 18:08 #21160Senior Member

Posts: 31Hey guys, haven't been back in the Detroit scene in a bit, can someone remind me where the latinas are best. Also if there are any big titty goths somewhere or little people.
-
06-09-26 09:54 #21159Senior Member

Posts: 35Yeah I've largely written off FC. I think it's really a great club for infrequent club goers, but for us regulars I think we're really just seen as leeches by the girls there. I know I am largely ignored when I go in these days unless it's a new girl. I haven't been going all that often, a month or so ago I did a repeat session with a girl I went to VIP with a year or so ago and it was almost funny because we got in VIP, she did the over the top porn star thing and when I was done she got up and bolted without a word.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
Which gave me mixed feelings, because I like my sessions to last more than 10 minutes but on the other hand I rarely finish with a girl in the VIP (anxiety hang-ups usually) and she's 2 for 2 in getting it done FAST. The first time I actually laughed because she didn't believe me when I said I was done and she took the cover off to inspect LOL.
BTs remains my favorite right now for both ambiance and selection.
Can confirm it was Catalina. Thanks Fourmore!
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 08:44 #21158Senior Member

Posts: 677MM report
I feel for you MM, but at least you are a club veteran and knew right away that when a dancer first words are "will you buy me a drink?" or "do you want some dances" it is not going to be any good whatsoever!!
I don't know Kelly but she operates just like all the squad members do, she might be part of the squad which seems to be growing in number and there is a good likelihood that on a 10:00 Saturday night that her agent/p**p, or one of the other squad girls is there keeping tabs on her behavior , she has been trained to act the way she did with you, trained in the notion that her time (in or out of the VIP) with any customer has to be compensated for
Thankfully these days a visit to FC can still be done rather cheaply if you get there before 10:00 and beat the cover, then it will only cost $8 valet and an avg $12 drink, so for a $20 cost one can check out the free eye candy scene and if the VIP vibe is bad then call it a night or head it to another nearby club.
-
06-09-26 02:47 #21157Senior Member

Posts: 899FC Saturday Kelly
I took the ride over to Flight Club this past Saturday and this is one of the reasons I don't enjoy this club.
I arrived about 10:00 pm I saw Kelly dancing on stage, she was thin and fit and had natural breasts. When I tipped her at her the stage she asked if she should come join me. I respond sure we can have a talk.
She walks over after her dance set. I motion for her to sit next to me and the first thing she says is can I have a drink? I reply no, and I already regret tipping her but decide to see where it goes.
We have an ok conversation Where am I from? What am I doing in Detroit. After about 10 minutes she asks again can I buy her a drink? I repeat my no answer.
She says how about I take here to the VIP and we have some fun. I say I am not ready for VIP yet.
She says she can't stay here and talk to me unless I give her some money for her time. I reply you are free to go.
She says first I need some money for the time I have already spent talking to you. I respond talking is free and you walked over here. You are welcome to sit here silently if you want?
Then she says at least give me five dollars for the time I have invested in you. Nope that is not happening.
PSA to any dancers if are hustling me for drinks and small bills you are not making me want to spend any time or money on you. She lost me as a customer the moment she sat down and begged for a drink. I often buy girls drinks but they are girls I know and enjoy talking to and Kelly didn't even sit with me long enough to really get to know her, but it was long enough to know I didn't enjoy her company.
This seems to happen a lot to me at Flight Club that dancers I didn't talk to ask me to pay their parking fee. Or girls who stop by to chat think they are entitled to my money. You have to at least get me to like you and enjoy spending time with you to get a drink or VIP session out of me.
After my Kelly experience my mood had soured, and I decided it was best to leave.
MM.
-
06-09-26 02:34 #21156Senior Member

Posts: 899Thanks Worm,
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
First you did great, second it is nice reading your report. Thanks for contributing.
I am sure I didn't tell you to go to Flight Club for all natural spinners. The amount of silicone in that club makes me feel like I am visiting a Malaysian rubber plantation.
Nice report on Angel. I talked to her once but probably caught her on a bad night and decided to pass. Glad to know she is enjoyable and I may look for her in the future.
MM.
-
06-09-26 02:30 #21155Senior Member

Posts: 899Thanks Kor,
Originally Posted by Korcar
[View Original Post]
Nice report.
I disagree about the tomboy part. I think she looks all feminine. I concur she is fun time and most guys would be pleased with her. The night I was there she danced to "Lips like Sugar" by Flo Rida.
MM.
-
06-08-26 21:27 #21154Senior Member

Posts: 677I also have a hard time remembering the names of these strippers these days ! Mostly because they are all so repetitious and unimaginative.
Originally Posted by Korcar
[View Original Post]
I mean there is a Annabelle, Annabella, Arrabelle. Arrabella, Issabelle, Issabella, there is Belle, Bella, Anna, Ava, Aria, Ariel, all just way too unoriginal and similar.
Now if one of these strippers were smart enough to have their stripper name be Apple! Now that stands out and is memorable!! And it has that sexy "forbidden fruit" aspect!
i give major props to any stripper that has thought up and given herself a cool, one of a kind stripper name !
-
06-08-26 20:25 #21153Senior Member

Posts: 1184ALWAYS negotiate on the floor and agree on a flat rate that includes all songs. Also, make it clear that payment will be made after everything is finished. If she doesn't agree to those terms, walk away and find someone else. Doing so can help you avoid a negative experience or getting ripped off.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince
[View Original Post]
In my experience, and in the experience of many others, paying an unfamiliar dancer upfront can be a huge mistake. Once she already has the money, the incentive to provide her best performance may diminish. She's been paid, so there may be less effort, and she'll be more focused on finishing as quickly as possible.
-
06-08-26 20:08 #21152Senior Member

Posts: 42Detroit
Hey, I posted a while back asking about hotels in the area. I pulled the trigger and I'll be up in a week. I've been reading reports for the last 2-3 months or so and I will do my damnedest not to contribute to stripperflation LOL. I did have one question though. When you negotiate with the girl do I need to do song count too? Or is it a flat rate? Thanks in advance.
-
06-08-26 18:17 #21151Senior Member

Posts: 35Yeah not Blair, I've been with her a bunch. This girl is definitely shorter.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:49 #21150Senior Member

Posts: 58Sounds possibly like Catalina. If it's her, I've never been to the VIP and hardly talked to her. She's typically arriving as I'm leaving. Sorry, can't offer anymore in details. Could also be Blair, but I personally wouldn't call her petite.
Originally Posted by FrostBytePing
[View Original Post]
Bianca is good company in all respects. I think she may have a good cadre of regulars that probably includes a few whales. And by that I only mean they'll pay a premium to ensure they get their time with her first. However, unlike a lot of FC girls, she does approach new customers and is personable in doing so. You've been there before so no need for me to warn you about sticker shock. LOL.











Reply With Quote




