Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 18529
-
06-10-26 11:13 #18124Senior Member

Posts: 346If
You have the money to spend you will get whatever you want. It's going to cost you though. A lot more than the normal visit. IF they're really busy, which is most of the time, you may still not get that amount of time. They only care about the money and moving on to the guy that's waiting in the waiting room.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by WaterBucket78
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 11:02 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 346Hollywood Asians
Didn't Hollywood Asians have the same process minus the door cam? I know the place in Columbus did years ago when I visited. I think most of these "specialty places" are going to the same model of verification because of recent busts. You will have a good time once you get through the process.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 06:41 #18122Banned Member

Posts: 29Lavender Lane
I can confirm this is L1. Two girls work there, Susan and Lina / Linda. Drew Susan. Good medium pressure massage including oil and hot stones. No teasing at all for the hour until the very end, then there was aggressive teasing before the flip to signal more was available. Very attentive and was allowed to tip after rather than before. Older, looks = 6 but good service, will repeat.
-
06-08-26 20:38 #18121Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Yep got to make sure you vet the people coming
In Chicago it's the same way except they ask for the last 4 of your cel before letting you in. Never had any problems and I've done this verification with Chicago California New York Indiana Kentucky Ohio Hawaii etc. orgs LOL.
-
06-08-26 20:06 #18120Senior Member

Posts: 2246SM888 Indy Agency Screening for Cincy Travelers
FYI know before you go. Screening for the Indy agency involves: Full name, age, race, work I'd or Linkedin I'd, LEO (Y / N), Local agency vouche, unredacted Driver License. When you arrive at secure incall if your face doesn't match the DL you can't enter. Do they keep your info and DL after your first visit? Not sure. They say they won't. This practice is not usual in LA, for example, where they will text the model your I'd. She will view and match you to the I'd thru the doorcam as a safety measure. At least this new Indy agency is being more careful than their first rodeo agency crew that got busted last month (asianlove520).
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 19:25 #18119Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Pic of smiling current ATF girl
For those curious or wanting to see pic of the current talent.
https://smilingmodels888.com/
She's only here for a couple more days but more Japanese babes in their 20's are arriving nonstop!
-
06-08-26 17:11 #18118Banned Member

Posts: 29Unbelievably helpful, thank you!
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 17:10 #18117Banned Member

Posts: 29Thank you very much for this. I plan on pulling the trigger on this within the next few weeks.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:17 #18116Senior Member

Posts: 103Hamilton BBBJ?
I'll be in Hamilton looking for BBBJCIM.
I've been to Sakura before but not sure I'll have time for the drive (if so, it's a lock LOL).
Also been to Smile Spa. A nice L1 but not more.
Any other suggestions in that area?
DMs open, happy to share Nashville info too.
TIA.
-
06-07-26 21:11 #18115Senior Member

Posts: 33Sunflower
No sir. It was shutdown a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by MrLucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 20:51 #18114Senior Member

Posts: 598Sunflower
Not to the best of my knowledge.
Originally Posted by MrLucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 20:40 #18113Senior Member

Posts: 139Massage
Just a question. Is SUFLOWER still open in Loveland?
-
06-07-26 19:25 #18112Senior Member

Posts: 113Excellent report!
Thank you once again for an excellent report and description of the current lineup!
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
Mimi should be giving you a kickback (or at least a free service) - I know I for one will be making a return trip there this week based on your report!
-
06-07-26 18:40 #18111Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171New agency in Indianapolis INDIANA hot young girls.
Hey guys, I wanted to let you guys know of a new agency in Indiana that is absolutely worth it. I used to drive to Cincinnati back in the day for a gf (I'd hit up Sakura on my way home).
Well anyway now is your opportunity to be with legit young hot Asian girls in their 20's. You can even pay some more to take videos and pics. I've posted this on the Indiana Korean girls thread but you can also click on my name and post history to look at some pics. Anyway I hope to see you guys come here and save money from the spas that don't respect appointments and are not up to par with value imo.
https://smilingmodels888.com
-
06-07-26 14:59 #18110Senior Member

Posts: 37Sakura
Sakura Lineup.
The current lineup at Sakura for June are the following: Selena, Vickie and Monica.
Face Rankings:
Selena = 7/10 – very cute.
Vickie = 8. 5/10 – very pretty (beautiful smile).
Monica = 8/10 – very cute.
Body:
Selena = 8/10 – very soft skin.
Vickie = 8. 5/10 – very curvy.
Monica = 8. 5/10 – ideal body.
DFK Rankings:
Selena = 9/10.
Vickie = 9/10.
Monica = 9/10.
Age:
Selena = 25 years old.
Vickie = 26 years old.
Monica = 23 years old.
Height:
Selena = 5'3. 5".
Vickie = 5'3".
Monica = 5'3".
Weight:
Selena = 106 lbs.
Vickie = 112 lbs.
Monica = 103 lbs.
Hair Length:
All the girls have long hair down to their lower back. All tied up during service.
Cup Size:
Selena = C-cup (enhanced), gum size brown nips.
Vickie = D-cup (natural). (did not get a glimpse).
Monica = smaller D-cup (natural), gum size light brown nips.
Kitty:
Selena = shaved.
Vickie = trimmed.
Monica = shaved.
Room:
Selena = room #2 (second door on the left).
Monica = room #1 (first door on the left).
Vickie= room #4 (first door on the right).
Called and got a morning session.
Parked in the back lot and was greeted by Selena. Selena lead me to her room and left the room to allow me to undress. Mimi popped in and gave me a big hug since I have not seen her since she left for her vacation. We chatted for a bit and mimi left the room allowing me to finish undressing.
Selena applied some oil and went to town, lots of elbows to relief some shoulder tensions. Had about a good 10 to 15 minutes before she started to do some light teasing to get me arouse. After the flip she cleaned me off and started kiss all over the upper body before she headed south. The BBJB is very good, she tends to like to concentrate on sucking your head. It was a very good different experience, wanting me to come back this evening and get another session.
Selena is a very good pleasurer; she tried her best to do all the work. It just gets to the point I have to take over and finish the deed. She seems like she was really into it, good acting or not, did help with the total experience. All the love cries helped push me over the finish line.
While getting dress, mimi got all the girls together and introduce them to me. I am going to see if I can save enough money and do a 6 hands. I will report back.
Hope this helps.
Mike2024.










Reply With Quote




