Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 776
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogio35  [View Original Post]
    I can't keep up with the rotation, they're coming and going so fast LOL.
    Agreed. Clara is looking good but it seems like the pics in the site are hit and miss so it's hard to know if it's actually her. Last visit I had with Moon was pretty subpar, so I'm a bit gunshy.

    Anyone seen Clara?

  2. #700

    Moon

    I can't keep up with the rotation, they're coming and going so fast LOL.

  3. #699
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Nami at Moon

    Was able to make an appointment with Nami today, one of the better girls I've seen, I have a thing for petite spinners and tbh Nami was perfect for me! The phone handler was amazing and very attentive, she gave me a few options and I was able to make my decision with Nami, obviously pics are fairly accurate, about 5'2, maybe 100 lbs, nice B cup tits, all natural, small little ass and cute face, I'd say about early to mid 20's. Bt and shower with no preview, then bed with a nice BBBJ, she was really good at sucking cock, then asked for rubber not not, I opted for none as when paying so much I want to feel the warmth of her kitty. She jumped on top and rode me really well. I'm pretty thick and she took my cock nicely, she was tight and I felt her cervix as she was short as I mentioned, never complained. Then missionary to the side saddle and finished inside, I opted for the 30 min as it was only 1 pop, overall a good experience. Will see her again for a longer session.

  4. #698

    Moon-Eva

    I had errands to run on Friday and saw Eva had returned with Moon. Messaged and got a time slot making my way there. Same place as before but different room. Got the code, room number and made my way in. I like the setup and location. She was dressed in a sexy little bra and panties. Nice hug and kiss. She was happy to see me. Pd the 1 hr fee 3. 6. She helped me undress and made our way to the shower. Mouthwash. Not really any pregame in the shower but I was ok with that. She is about 5'1" ish, 115 lbs, nice sexy body with natural b breast & pinky size nipples. Cute soft ass. She has a few tattoos which I like too. Back to the bedroom BBBJ to completion. She did not swallow but was ok with that. She did a quick bathroom run to mouthwash and back. She wanted to kiss and I explored her sexy body. She had these sexy little moans as I kiss and played with her breast. Made my way down to her kitty which she had a small patch landing strip and not a Bush. Her kitty was fresh and beautiful. Daty for 15 minutes or so and she was very receptive. Grabbing my hair, moaning and thrashing along with my movements. She was super wet. Moved up did some more kissing and and want to hit her in foggy. Slipped a cover on and went to pound town. Moaning she placed a pillow under waist and very vocal again. Finished in the bag. She made a quick bathroom run and returned to give me a nice little massage. Rolled over kissed some more and worked me up for another round. Started mish with a cover and finished cg. She is definitely a sweet sexy girl. Showered again and had some small talk with translator app. Both of my visits (past and present) were very nice but as usual YMMV. She said business had been slow this time and she wasn't going to stay but so much longer. The room was a nice setup but need curtains. Had blinds on the windows but would have been better experience for the setup. Just my opinion but if we want to keep there service here we need to support it. I'd definitely will try to repeat before she leaves. Be save out there.

  5. #697
    What's the damage with moon girls?

  6. #696
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Clara at Moon

    She is hot and sexy. Older than the photo that is advertise but still good. She greeted me warmly and immediately made me feel comfortable. We shared a few kisses before heading into the bedroom and slowly undressing each other. Seeing her in person was a pleasant surprise—she had a fantastic figure and looked even better than I expected. We stayed close, kissing and teasing while enjoying the moment. Since I had already cleaned up before arriving, we decided to skip the shower and spend more time together.

    Back in the bedroom, Clara gave an amazing BBBJ. Then we transitioned to a 69, allowing me to pleasure her in return. Then when it came time, flipped her over and I slipped inside her tightly closed, wet, and clean vagina bareback in the missionary position. She eagerly spread her legs, encouraging my deeper thrusts and responding with vocalizations with a passion. We explored several positions missionary, cowgirl, doggy style, and even a playful standing position in front of the mirror. Clara was genuinely engaged in the session, her passion evident. As our hour drew to a close, we briefly returned to the shower for a final rinse. After getting cleaned up, it was time to go. I'd happily repeat the experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Clara to others.

    Overall, I had an amazing time with her. She was attractive, passionate, and made the entire experience feel relaxed and enjoyable from beginning to end.

  7. #695

    Clara at Moon

    Was captivated by the pics of Clara so wet up 30 min. I prefer the South Koreans to the Japanese girls. Was NOT the girl in the pics, but she had a great body so I stuck around. Glad I did, fun personality, amazing BBBJ, also gave me a rim job, fun fuck, may repeat.

    I would say the actual girl is mid- 30's.

  8. #694

    Viki at moon

    So I'm pretty sure I saw her once before. The photos on the moon website is absolutely accurate. She is beautiful and the height is not right. I'd say she's 5'8 or 5'9. Regardless body was hot and big tatas. Got in, did a shower and she did a preview BBBJ. Then we went onto the bed room where we started doing dfk and she gave a very good BBBJ with lots of eye contact. We slipped on the cover then did missionary, doggie, and CG. Eventually blew in the bag and waited a little. During that time she have a very nice massage. Afterward second round and then shower to finish. You can book with confidence for Viki cause she's a total service queen. Only thing she didn't allow is FIV. I don't know if she allows DATY.

  9. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I am not a shill for Moongirls, had some terrible experiences there. Per my visit yesterday, if it wasn't the girl in the pics, it was close. SHe is closer to 27 than 22. I will repeat, but I understand those who have been terribly burned by the Moon.
    Does she have decent English?

    Looks appealing.

  10. #692
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Mio at Moon

    Back in Richmond again. I had my lunch break and went too see Mio. I think she is more likely in her mid 20's, late 20's, but she still has a beautiful, youthful body. She was affectionate from the first moment, holding hands and offering a gentle smile. The minute we go to the room, started with DFK. Proceeded to undress and help me undress. She was submissive and followed direction well. Offered an exceptional BBBJ on the sofa, after which we proceeded to the bed. Couldn't resist some DATY, and it was wonderful. She was so tasty and responsive, with authentic moans and movements. Moved on to her being on top, riding my rhythmically and moaning all the while giving me long kisses. Flipped into missionary and then finished with a HJ and quick shift to oral where I finished with CIM. After she went to clean up, we cuddled for a bit in the bed. Then It was time for me to go back to work. She is a true gem. Treat her well!

  11. #691
    Per ter page this is her as well.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=viki

    Looks completely different from moongirl website pics. Which are closer?

  12. #690

    Ok. To Each Their Own

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    Per TER, definitely not the girl in pics and some mix reviews. I am still on hold after bad experiences.
    I am not a shill for Moongirls, had some terrible experiences there. Per my visit yesterday, if it wasn't the girl in the pics, it was close. SHe is closer to 27 than 22. I will repeat, but I understand those who have been terribly burned by the Moon.

  13. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Saw Viki today.

    Finally! We are getting a Tyson Corner quality asian here in RVA! Awesome time, real hot, I think is girl in Pic, beautiful D cup Natural Breasts. Go see her, you may go broke going back.

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/viki
    Per TER, definitely not the girl in pics and some mix reviews. I am still on hold after bad experiences.

  14. #688

    Viki FInally a Home Run Astronaut

    Saw Viki today.

    Finally! We are getting a Tyson Corner quality asian here in RVA! Awesome time, real hot, I think is girl in Pic, beautiful D cup Natural Breasts. Go see her, you may go broke going back.

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/viki

  15. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Review from NOVA board, yesterday. Probably twice as old as stated on the site, smh.
    So another mimi?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape