Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 24026
-
06-10-26 15:47 #23681Senior Member

Posts: 835Any intel
Saw this ad, she looks sexy AF but of course that can be photo shopped. Thinking may be a rip off.
https://callescort.org/413-303-8148#table.
-
06-10-26 15:35 #23680Senior Member

Posts: 835Just looking at ad screams scam or sting.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 14:56 #23679Senior Member

Posts: 194She asks for payment before opening the door. I assume she is not even there. Too bad review sites can't even be trusted anymore, I hope everyone reports fake reviews to get them taken down.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 07:16 #23678Senior Member

Posts: 443Butt implants
Guy's, could any of you tell if she had the fake butt implants that are so popular now with the Latinas? Some don't care but I specifically search out petite or thin Latinas with a nice natural round ass typically found on the younger providers. Or, any other recs for a real nice petite ass, non Latinas too TIA!
Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 01:43 #23677Senior Member

Posts: 107Update, and some relevance to the thread.
Ebisu has them at tysons as well, though its a much smaller section.
Originally Posted by JackTato
[View Original Post]
Did want to add as a note (to stay a bit on topic) I saw melanie early Feb. Photos mostly accurate all looks not the best service wise imo. Works with megan and thr other fc / alex ladies.
She didn't let me use my 002 last time, sometime about "no condoms from outside. ".
So keep in mind aone ladies prefer to use their own.
-
06-09-26 22:55 #23676Senior Member

Posts: 94Kylie
She looks good. Do you know which extras she offers?
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 18:08 #23675Senior Member

Posts: 166Second for Kylie
I'll tell you guys. I'm a fan of SuperJimmy, and am piggybacking off his post with link attached. I also saw Kylie over in MD last week (PG area). Holy crap, she is probably in my subjective opinion a 9. Very pretty face, slim bod, great time, not too bad english (we could certainly understand each other). She's straight from Bogota. I really think I might have to make a trip to Columbia. If there are more of her, maybe a little older, looking for a sugardaddy, man, I might just have to stay there for a looonnng time! I'm thinking Kylie really is 23 (as it says in the link). She's young, fresh, good service.
I didn't see the other young lady (Marcella), but I think they're travelling together (so I am pretty sure she's with Kylie at the Tysons spot). A friend. Ahem. Sent me a pic he took of Marcella after their session (she had put her clothes back on) and man, I think that's the one I'm going for. She also very pretty face, super slim bod, uhhh. I think I have to catch that one before she rotates out (and I missed her in PG).
Anyhow, fully endorsing SJ's remarks (not that he needs endorsement but why not! Enjoy!
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 13:22 #23674Senior Member

Posts: 805Kylie In Tysons Corner!
I've seen her a couple times in Md. And now she's in NVA. She's a winner, looking just like those pics of her. She reminds me of Kylie Jenner but with just a little more meat on her bones. Extras are available and she's in a private hotel-like spot where you don't have to walk past a front desk. She's very sweet and will treat you like a king! Rates are also a winner for this quality young babe at 100/15 or 150/30 or 300/60. Catch her while you can until Sunday at 8 pm!
I've seen the other lady in the pics, and she's a winner too, no extras, but I'm not sure if she's also in NVA now.
https://callescort.org/929-855-9219
-
06-09-26 12:35 #23673Senior Member

Posts: 558Okamoto
For those who don't have problems with home delivery, you can purchase these at slightly cheaper rate online: https://worldcondoms.com/collections/okamoto-condoms
Originally Posted by BubbleBobble
[View Original Post]
I got a six pack of L0. 01's (three in each box) at a holiday sale price. Even the larges are tight, so I imagine the regular sizes are like finger cots.
-
06-08-26 23:59 #23672Senior Member

Posts: 49In town for a week in Ashburn
In town for a week. Anyone have any recommendations for someone close by?
I was talking to Kimmie. She seems chill but would love to hear if anyone has tried her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/209483086
-
06-08-26 23:41 #23671Regular Member

Posts: 17Wanted to go see Rinha again today but seems like yesterday was her last day. Oh well, visited the latest girl in the ad in Springfield. Pics are older but it is her. Pretty small frame but not very cute, some scarring on her belly. Handled dono and put on the hat. She rubbed her ass on me til I got hard. No BJ offered at all, just went straight into mish. She was pretty tight and the few minutes of mish felt good. She made a bit of an odd comment that kinda took me out of it though. At that point I just wanted to finish and go so had her switch to doggy for a few, finished in the bag, cleaned up and left. Damage was $, would not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/209531570
Seeing the past reviews and all this talk about Emerson's giving me fomo. Hope I can see her eventually but just going to keep posting more until then.
-
06-08-26 21:17 #23670Senior Member

Posts: 232Inflation killing everyone in all aspects of life LOL.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:28 #23669Senior Member

Posts: 326Yea, I think I got lucky with Malinee when I finally saw her. Definitely high volume, but I didn't have any of the bad experiences like others did. I wouldn't mind repeating with her if she starts to take less clients (after reading all the other shit people went through here LOL). She does have a pretty tight asshole and takes it well, even if her body type doesn't suit me.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Emerson seems to keep raising her prices, unfortunately. I know all the supply and demand, etc etc, but I think the text I have from her quotes me at 500 for the hour uncovered. So hopefully when I have time to see her she can keep the rate I originally got offered. I did see the older reviews on how insanely cheap she originally gave it up for, though. Inflation is a *****.
-
06-08-26 19:30 #23668Senior Member

Posts: 107Added to 'To-Do' list.
No but I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JackTato
[View Original Post]
It was my first time hearing about the store.
Also in regards to some of the multicolors bronze is "standard size", green is water based lube, pink is "hyaluronic acid" which sounds scary but its "non-water lube / moisterizure. ".
Will report back. Probably tomorrow.
Nothing exciting / new on rotation at the moment on LC and I'm still "on cooldown" for an agency.
-
06-08-26 18:35 #23667Senior Member

Posts: 232We can definitely agree on most. I'm sure we all can find a strungout homeless girl to take it in her ass for 120. But do we really want that? LMAO. I tried Malinee and definitely had buyers remorse and seems like most agree she went down hill fast.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
I asked Emerson about this situation and she said he asked for 3 hole for an hour. She usually charges 500 for HHR. So she added 150 for the additional 30 minutes. He countered with 350. Her starting number is 500. Not trying to be rude or anything but it seems like people just don't read. They just reach out and hope for the best. If your wanting the whole thing, I doubt she's taking 300 less. Then the lack of context from the post is what stuck out so I responded.
Stay safe brother.










Reply With Quote





