Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 14608
-
06-10-26 07:39 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 412Sky
Sky is also young. 24 I think. Old enough be my Granddaughter. Now granted I age like fine marijuana that's been buried in chicken shit.
Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84
[View Original Post]
I almost felt guilty. Then I came. Inside her.
-
06-10-26 07:34 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 412Olivia
She flew the coop as we say in the hills of Kentucky. We also fuck our cousins but save that for another day.
Originally Posted by Jimmyh9
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 06:47 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 412Inbox
I don't understand why my box is clean like Diamonds pussy tasted O so good.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 00:35 #13945Senior Member

Posts: 230Liv
Anyone heard from Olivia lately! Damn do I miss her.
-
06-09-26 20:01 #13944Senior Member

Posts: 38That's the one
I knew her as Hot Chocolate so the name stuck even though she doesn't post with it anymore. Good times indeed.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 19:56 #13943Senior Member

Posts: 127Inbox full
Hey man, wanted to reach out about Diamond but your inbox is full!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 15:26 #13942Senior Member

Posts: 412No need to apologize
I thought it was her at first also.
Originally Posted by Lveblk
[View Original Post]
Gentleman. Just let me say. I feel privileged to have been with both Catie & Diamond. I never take this shit for granted for Gods sake I just fucked a hot black 23 yr old.
Now I'm going to take a break. Save my money go fuck Scarlett.
-
06-09-26 13:25 #13941Regular Member

Posts: 13Sky in port charlotte
Met with sky in P. C. Super nice girl. Great smile and very friendly. One of the best experiences I have had in this area.
-
06-09-26 10:43 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 79Diamond
You are 100% correct and I was 100% wrong and I owe you an apology. My confusion was diamond really doesn't look like Ebony to me. But I will admit that I was wrong. The girl I was talking about is Tina. I'm sure some of you have met her peace out. I will always admit if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:29 #13939Regular Member

Posts: 12Best Ebony
The ones you mentioned are not bad, especially Redd. I think Jen is the best ebony so far out of them all. I would check her out if you haven't.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/015798115779
-
06-09-26 07:16 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 412Diamond
Ok. I'm here to set the record straight this one is not posting. She young black girl with a fine phat ass. She will have incall today this girl will rock your world likes a good hard pounding. Very cute. I like to keep one girl She is it. Now look. I do this spread the joy for us. That & I'm disabled motorcycle wreck so I only work 3 days a week I'm bored ok?
I never lie about a girl if she is no good I'm not posting her period. Hit me up guys this is a good one.
-
06-09-26 06:33 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 205Ebony
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/918068233066
I have seen her twice. Good time.
-
06-08-26 20:40 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 38Have you seen hot chocolate?
Or whatever she goes by now a days. She's not local anymore but she visits and she just so happens to be in the area right now. Only caveat is that she seems to share her page with another girl. She looks hot but it means my positive experiences may not reflect for you if you don't land the OG chocolate.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:57 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 412Catie
I shoot you her info but there pics all up & down that's all I got. Info on here not really much more I can say.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:21 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 50I have not seen her but would appreciate anything you can pass along.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





