Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 7063
-
06-09-26 18:41 #6898Regular Member

Posts: 2I apologize. There was an error while I was editing the post. It is purely a matter of personal taste, but I found Suga's appearance quite cute, and I also felt the atmosphere of the main event was sexy.
Originally Posted by Doggy7330
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I had a good time and recommend it.
-
06-09-26 15:37 #6897Regular Member

Posts: 2Sugar
I met Sugar last week, and my experience was a bit unique. Although she seemed a bit busy, she never rushed the one-hour massage. She gave a gentle and relaxing massage, rather than a forceful one. The highlight was the fantastic BBBJ, and we finished in the doggy-style position. Her natural C-cup breasts were absolutely stunning. One thing is for sure: she was a very cute type in her mid-20's. I think I'll probably see Sugar again sometime next week!
-
06-09-26 13:04 #6896Regular Member

Posts: 2Sugar
I met Sugar last week, and it was a unique experience. Although she seemed a bit busy, she didn't rush the one-hour massage at all; instead, she provided a gentle, relaxing massage rather than anything forceful. The highlight was a fantastic BBBJ, and we finished up in the doggy-style position. Her natural C-cup breasts were absolutely amazing. One thing is for sure: she had that sexy, mid-20's vibe. I think I'll probably see Sugar again sometime next week!
-
06-09-26 11:34 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 79Sugar, J Wellness
Disappointing session w / Sugar. First thing I was told is it would only be a 30-min session since she was only provider there, despite an empty parking lot for the whole visit. After 15 minutes of half-hearted massage and time running out, I politely let it be known I was there for something different. Main event finally started, extremely vigorous and rushed and she was bossy about which positions were allowed, and she said her clothes had to say on. And she's a little chubby for my taste, but your tastes may vary. Money and time I wish I had back.
-
06-07-26 22:57 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 31Willow he or won't he?
Having a chance to run through Anderson for the first time in a while. Any word if there is any talent of real worth at Willow these days? Would appreciate an actual name if so, since if I call and ask any older names I might remember they'll just say yes to get me down there, and money doesn't grow on trees.
-
06-06-26 16:51 #6893Regular Member

Posts: 14Alexa
All the reports of being weird peaked my interest. Weird doesn't begin to describe her. Body I'd give her an 8, face I'd give her a 3. She said I was too big to L3 so it was a waste really. Beyond weird from the beginning. The first girl that opened the door looked more like security than a worker. Not my cup of tea so I won't go back.
Also tried Tokyo off Butler. The lady was easily 70's and hunchback. I left when she said she was the only option. We need more options with younger providers. This area sucks.
-
06-06-26 08:46 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 174Lulu
Mama thought you was LEO. I pet the kitty.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 08:40 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 98Lulu
Tried to post this yesterday but seems to have gone into the ether. Haven't seen any reviews of Lulu and been quiet besides relax so TOFTT. Drew mama, prob 70's and not attractive at all. Massage was subpar and then tried to offer DIY. I declined. Wasted 60 for the HHR and gave her a $10 tip.
But on the way out I saw a younger, curvy, attractive girl hula hooping in the back. Assuming she offers actual HE, this would be worth trying. Anyone had the younger girl here that can share with the class?
Otherwise, if you draw mama, I would just leave.
-
06-05-26 11:55 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 237Can you dm the address.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 11:51 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 174Rs
She didn't mind when I was there. I didn't push the issue too hard.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 11:43 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 237Address
Could someone dm me the address to relax, I google it and it came up some mall.
-
06-05-26 11:28 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 174Rs
Absolutely correct. Pouty face. LOL. I don't know why people say strange. It was refreshing to step away from the day to day grind and the same old same old. She defiantly gets into character. I may go back and mumble nuru and see what happens!! .
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 07:31 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 180200. I'm in the habit of other places of just handing them the donation up front. After I did this she asked for 140 "for her mouth. " I told her I gave her the full 200 already and she looked confused.
Originally Posted by JpBaretta
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 07:26 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 120Relax Station / Alexa
I've been told that Alexa is due to rotate out soon. According to my source, her last day will be next Tuesday, 6/9. New talent arrives on Wednesday.
-
06-04-26 16:18 #6884Regular Member

Posts: 7If you don't mind me asking, What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





