Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 13 of 888 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13317
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13137

    Mystic

    I saw mystic, inadvertently deleted the number. Of anyone has it and can dm. I would be grateful.

  2. #13136

    Any feedback back?


  3. #13135

    Lena Lux Nuru

    Saw Lena Lux and her friend, Jenna, for a 4 handed nuru session a few months back. She hosted in a nice hotel in Greenville. When I entered the room, Lena and Jenna were both naked on the bed. I found both of them very attractive. Lena is older and has more curves, but still pretty IMO. Jenna was smoking hot with a tight young body. You could tell Jenna was newer and shy. This was my first nuru experience and it was quite enjoyable. There was a lot of mutual touching and a very happy ending. I plan to repeat next time they're both back in town.

  4. #13134

    Taylar Addams

    Saw Taylar a few weeks ago. Had had my eye on her for some time and decided to take the plunge. Coms were good to start, agreed on a time for an outcall, but then she went quiet on me when it was time to meet. She ended up showing up 30 minutes late, just as I was about to chalk her up to being a scammer. She immediately stripped down and got to business. She's a bit heavier than her pictures, so I was disappointed in that. The session was ok, she was friendly enough but it was average at best. I won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...s/923782587623

  5. #13133

    Honey

    I tried to set something up with her, and she only does QVs and half hours, so I wasn't interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have feedback on Honey? Can't see to find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/250969061835

  6. #13132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Michelle my belle

    I've reviewed her before, so consider this an update. She has her own pad now off WH road. She lost some prison weight. Her hair is healthier. Her ass is still spectacular. She didn't ask me to bring a box of cigarettes and a Diet Mountain Dew and rubbers. Arrived, she met me outside and led me in like an old friend. I got to watch her walk up to the house and fantasize about that spankable ass.

    Once inside, I spanked that ass. We chatted as we stripped. She gave me a decent but not long enough BBBJ. She made me put on a rubber thing, which I despise, but I did because I'm also respectful, then pulled her onto me and she rode me CG for a while. But as we discussed prior, I wanted anal. She WON'T do it with everyone. I have a tiny little ding dong. In fact, the phrase "ding dong" is longer than my cock.

    Bent her over, applied some lube, and nailed that perfect ass till I shot weeks of zauriel fluid into the rubber thing. I needed it. She let me take some pics, so we all get to enjoy them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/457713714157
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7563.jpg‎  

  7. #13131

    Slender ebony Treasure

    This slender ebony is visiting Raleigh. It appears that she is touring through the southeast. Wondering if any of you met with her when she was visiting your fair city, and if you can recommend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...3/275632699920
    Last edited by FranzB; 06-08-26 at 22:48. Reason: Correct spelling error

  8. #13130

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    I checked the forum didn't see any info. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/455539023975
    Had a visit with her and she has been added to my regulars! Very pretty, little taller than I expected, clean, personable, thick thighs and a fat ass you won't forget. Head was pretty good too.

  9. #13129

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have feedback on Honey? Can't see to find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/250969061835
    Midnight to 3:00 AM? Strikes me as prime hours to become a victim. I'd pass.

  10. #13128

    Any info? Maddi 828xxx565

    I checked the forum didn't see any info. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/455539023975

  11. #13127

    Honey

    Anyone have feedback on Honey? Can't see to find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/250969061835

  12. #13126

    Nikki

    Has anyone seen or have contact info for her? I was able to reach her at one point, we set up an appointment, verified and she was going to send the address and never heard back from her. She was in the Haywood Rd area. Please feel free to inbox me if she has went UTR. I'd appreciate it!

    The Dangler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260608_080114_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260608_080921_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #13125

    Same thing happened to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Danglythang  [View Original Post]
    Had a QV when she on on Pleasantburg and it was a complete waste of my time and money. I was there for a BJ, she threw the cover on, super mechanical, had terrible attitude, kept stopping to talk shit, saying she had to go not even 2 minutes in and that I needed to hurry up. I ended up going soft, grabbing my stuff and leaving. Glad you had a better experience. I'm relatively new to the hobby so chalked it up to a lesson learned.
    Same thing happened to me. She kept asking if I had any party favors or randomly talking shit about random shit that I don't even remember. As soon as I was ready she stopped to talk shit and get up and started checking the door for her "dude" to make sure "they" were not going to come to the room. I obviously got soft and I just left but wasn't enough money worth caring about. $.

  14. #13124

    Can't say the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukafr33  [View Original Post]
    Had a QV with this one. She's definitely a talker, but she wasn't a clock-watcher at all, which was great. Started with oral before moving to doggy. Her photos are accurate, and she has a really cool personality.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/435704762026
    Had a QV when she on on Pleasantburg and it was a complete waste of my time and money. I was there for a BJ, she threw the cover on, super mechanical, had terrible attitude, kept stopping to talk shit, saying she had to go not even 2 minutes in and that I needed to hurry up. I ended up going soft, grabbing my stuff and leaving. Glad you had a better experience. I'm relatively new to the hobby so chalked it up to a lesson learned.

  15. #13123
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Jordyn's phone number? She did not post it on her ad.
    I haven't gotten any responses from my post here, or from her. I would still like to get her number!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape