Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 5800
-
06-14-26 23:06 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 169Adelynn
Pretty solid DI experience. BBJ, all the positions and eager to please. I'd say the pics are accurate and she's definitely in her mid 30's. First impression was she is tall and her tits are huge! Pm for more details if you're interested. She's definitely worth seeing at least once, English was very good.
-
06-13-26 11:58 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 885Anya the ATF!
Anya's close to the perfect woman. One of my DI ATFs.
Originally Posted by PeterT
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 10:17 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 52Anya
Great little body on her. Excellent oral couldn't last for more but she felt tight. The blow job is worth going for. Pt.
-
06-13-26 00:27 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 57In agreeement on Jolene!
Met with Jolene recently and was very, very satisfied. Natural at rapport development, and kind of gave off a combination Meg Ryan and Hippie Girl vibe. I found her to be unique and her interest level was special. Def will repeat!
Originally Posted by Allen65
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:03 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 48Jolene
I was fortunate enough to see Jolene a bit ago.
Very sweet, intelligent, and seemed to enjoy it.
Good time. Only available Monday and Friday, but worth the adjustment.
YMMV.
-
06-10-26 17:16 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 972I believe someone told me Sam used to strip and decided escorting would be easier, LOL.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:22 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 885Stripping DI babes
Years ago I mentioned to Summer what awesome shape and how well toned she was. She said she dances at a club downtown several nights a week. She told me the name of the place. I forgot.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 12:39 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 169Stripping
Several of the girls over time have been strippers. I can recall about 3 that would strip where they are local to and then come here and work for DI. I think it's more common than you think.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 12:20 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 972I was thinking earlier it said 21 but assumed I was mistaken WHEN I looked back and it said 27. Guess that can't decide how old she is.
Originally Posted by RecMonger69
[View Original Post]
You also mentioned a few posts back about still stripping. That would be a busy life, seeing guys during all day and stripping for them all night, LOL.
-
06-09-26 11:44 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 65Re: hazel
It did. They must have updated it. She looks like she has an amazing ass. Damnit.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 11:35 #5685Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes. I saw that it said 18 this morning too.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 11:28 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 972Did her age used to say 18? Because now it is 27.
Originally Posted by RecMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:09 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 65Re: Hazel
Or even current. Based off of her age being 18.
Why does di do this to me. First adds adelynn and now hazel? LOL.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:03 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 972New Girl Hazel
Looks like DI has added a former stripper to their line up based on pictures.
-
06-07-26 09:12 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 885Adelynn tall and sexxy
I'm only 5' 6" 135 lbs and love horny aggressive tall babies!
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
Probably would need a vanilla first meeting and discuss a kinky femdom session later for a muy grande tip!









Reply With Quote





