Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 13905
-
06-15-26 10:40 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 438I drove past there Friday and saw that too. The places next to it does have parking but some of then spots toward the back are a little tricky as far convenience. If plan on going I suggest to park towards front. Heard good things I just hate the location is close to what appeared to be a busy intersection. Still may give it a try soon.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:34 #13709Banned Member

Posts: 160The parking is bad. The Hemp factory next door has parking and so does the grill around the corner but these businesses could get tired of random vehicles not patronizing their business. MH is what M Spa used to be and speaking of M Spa, three ladies available and one is Monica who I felt has a mental issue.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:54 #13708Banned Member

Posts: 160Yes, I did go. It's the same Cindy from Sunrise Bodycare however she was busy. I had another Sunrise lady named Dana and the massage was great. I'll add her to my Sunrise rotation since she pulls double duty at both locations. Sunrise has the better house fee for the same great massage.
Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:50 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 265House fee
Yup! I have completely given up on all of these places.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
House fees are ridiculous and what they demand for a tip is insane for the level of service.
-
06-11-26 13:09 #13706Regular Member

Posts: 12?
Have you been to Relax Zone yet?
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 11:23 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 48Mh
Had to give it a shot and reviews held up including menu. Only downside is the parking, but service was solid and will be going back for sure.
-
06-11-26 00:29 #13704Banned Member

Posts: 160House Money
Wow, just wow how prices have changed especially for the 1st and 4th spas on the list.
Studio: 30 minutes is 70 and 60 minutes is 90 (TS is included & complimentary soda or pop).
Zen (Garner): 55 minutes is 95.
Relax Zone: 60 minutes for Swedish is 95 and 60 minutes for Deep Tissue is 105.
Ruby Spa: 60 minutes is 110.
SM can PM about #2.
-
06-10-26 15:31 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 68MH. Coco
Three new girls this month and I met Coco. She might be on her mid 30's. Amazing massage from head to toe.
Seniors can PM me for more info.
For others, she is worth the time.
-
06-10-26 11:08 #13702Banned Member

Posts: 160Mh
In the last 10 pages, 4 members have spelled out mindfulness hypnosis, 5 - 6 times. However I get it that M Spa has a Google hit where as MH Spa produces nothing.
-
06-09-26 10:38 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 113This.
Would love to know location as well, Google not being kind.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:35 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 48Location
Got it. Can someone pm me location? Not finding it.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:55 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 351Different, and apparently with more available.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 09:00 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 48Same or new place?
Is MH the same as Mspa, or a different location? Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 19:22 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 39Cary AMPs
This old guy will be in Cary often during the next two months. I see a lot of discussion about AMPs that don't have a lot of information about the real name / address. Can someone give me a quick lesson about what places are still open and how to find them. PN is fine if you prefer not to post in the board.
-
06-08-26 15:53 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 68Mh
Hi,
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
Do you remember the name? I heard all three girls there are new and came in this month. PM me if you want.








Reply With Quote




