Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 26419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25954

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    The first two pics look like the Boxxx Office in Portage.
    From the pics can you tell which club Kyra dances at? Anyone seen her yet? Non-GFE but looks nice!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/451294459919
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7345.jpg‎  

  2. #25953
    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps it was her swallowing my load down her throat about a month or so ago that did it. Surprised to hear she passed, as she was fat and sober.
    Toxic load!! Jeez man!! Why'd you do it?? Who will teach the next generation of fuck-boys the pleasure of 3-hole women who also squirt??

  3. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva  [View Original Post]
    It's been a real dry spell for the pregnant escorts lately on the usual sites. Does anyone know of anyone in the 7 month plus range available? Thanks!
    Laneliya had passed through Milwaukee recently. Did you talk with / meet her?

    I asked a couple ladies if they knew any preggo women looking to make money on the side, didn't get any leads!!

  4. #25951

    Kendall RIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps it was her swallowing my load down her throat about a month or so ago that did it. Surprised to hear she passed, as she was fat and sober.
    Glad I got to treat her like she always asked me too. I too deposited a weeks worth of jizz down that throat of hers. I always loved the sounds she made with a mouth full of dick. She would moan while I was thrusting into her mouth pushing her head down. I'll admit she probably gave me the best bjs ever, she knew I loved it. Kendall forever the GOAT and 1st ballot HOF provider.

  5. #25950

    Lesson Learned

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    On the Chicago board there are recent reviews of "tiny" and her partner that she scams with. It's always good to check other boards for possible reviews because these girls travel to major metropolitan areas. "Tiny" stole another girls pics off social media and is using them. Not the same girl or even resemblance. The real one and her duo partner are complete junkie scam artists.
    Thanks, Lesson learned.

  6. #25949

    Any pregnant ladies around?

    It's been a real dry spell for the pregnant escorts lately on the usual sites. Does anyone know of anyone in the 7 month plus range available? Thanks!

  7. #25948
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Is she dancing anywhere local!?
    The first two pics look like the Boxxx Office in Portage.

  8. #25947
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    On the Chicago board there are recent reviews of "tiny" and her partner that she scams with. It's always good to check other boards for possible reviews because these girls travel to major metropolitan areas. "Tiny" stole another girls pics off social media and is using them. Not the same girl or even resemblance. The real one and her duo partner are complete junkie scam artists.
    I kinda figured the pics were fake when she lists herself as Black and 130 lbs. And the girl in the pics looks like she works On the Border in Franklin to answer someone elses question, but surely there are tons of clubs that look the same around the country seeing the pics were stolen.

  9. #25946

    ✋65039;

    Perhaps it was her swallowing my load down her throat about a month or so ago that did it. Surprised to hear she passed, as she was fat and sober.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's out of the business and I've heard rumors that she passed.

  10. #25945
    On the Chicago board there are recent reviews of "tiny" and her partner that she scams with. It's always good to check other boards for possible reviews because these girls travel to major metropolitan areas. "Tiny" stole another girls pics off social media and is using them. Not the same girl or even resemblance. The real one and her duo partner are complete junkie scam artists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominal  [View Original Post]
    Met with "4 k Tiny" doesn't exactly match the images, but still cute. Not the most time conscientious after you pull up. After less than 10 minutes into it says it too hot and I can't concentrate, we got to end the hr date early. May be the day because it is warm and everyone has bad days, . But YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/421581232320

  11. #25944

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in touch with her lately. I have not gotten any responses since the beginning of the year. I know that her service has dropped considerably over the past few years but I was curious if she was still around?
    Pretty sure she's out of the business and I've heard rumors that she passed.

  12. #25943

    Mmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominal  [View Original Post]
    Met with "4 k Tiny" doesn't exactly match the images, but still cute. Not the most time conscientious after you pull up. After less than 10 minutes into it says it too hot and I can't concentrate, we got to end the hr date early. May be the day because it is warm and everyone has bad days, . But YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/421581232320
    Is she dancing anywhere local!?

  13. #25942

    Saw her a month ago

    I saw her about a month ago outcall. She is a big girl. She was completely sober and I think mentioned some court thing, but I wasn't listening. I just wanted a BJ. She had a smell to her like she just got raw dogged. I stuck with the BBBJWS because I wasn't about to raw dog some dudes jizz. I wouldn't see her again. She is way too huge for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in touch with her lately. I have not gotten any responses since the beginning of the year. I know that her service has dropped considerably over the past few years but I was curious if she was still around?

  14. #25941

    Waste of time

    Met with "4 k Tiny" doesn't exactly match the images, but still cute. Not the most time conscientious after you pull up. After less than 10 minutes into it says it too hot and I can't concentrate, we got to end the hr date early. May be the day because it is warm and everyone has bad days, . But YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/421581232320

  15. #25940
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    These same pictures have been posted a few years ago. If it is the same girl she was a really good looking black girl when I saw her and she was staying at a notel in Madison. The service was kind of strange because she I insisted on doggy only but her ass was fantastic. Would I repeat if it is the same girl? Probably but having these same pictures posted for a couple years is kind of a red flag. Finding a black girl that is pretty good and not bat shit crazy is difficult however. I would say you are probably safe to check her out and bail if you don't like what you see.
    Has anyone seen Yummy recently (last 6 months) ?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/151493606916
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7300.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape