Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 890 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 13348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13123
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Kimmy-smile spa

    Had a chance to visit smile spa today in largo because one of my favorites from Orlando is down there. Haven't been to that store in a while, but had a blast with Kimmy (AKA Tina).

    Short, curvy, petite perfect little body and packs a punch for her tiny size. Above average ass for a Chinese girl and can take a pounding like a champ. Her head game is on point and had me on the edge a couple times to where I had to stop her and act like I was repositioning because I didn't want her to know she had me that close so quick. LOL. Started out in standing MISH and put the works on this girl for about 10 minutes (got her off twice). Then flat iron face down on the table and pounded away, until she came hard, twitching everywhere!! That kitty was tight and I was having trouble maintaining my composure today so I threw her in doggy before it was too late and worked her long and deep for about five minutes until I couldn't hold it any longer then ripped off the bag and immediate shot over her shoulders, hitting her directly in the cheek, then one more landing right on her shoulders that left a thick rope lining her entire back to her ass and still managed to pump out another four heavy shots loading her up pretty good. She could feel it all pooling in the spine of her back so I went and grabbed a towel to clean her up a little bit. Kimmy is an all around great fuck and if I were down there more often, I'd be hitting her up as much as I can.

    Another cute girl working there as well, but I only got a quick glimpse of her on my way out because Tina had her tongue down my throat the entire time. Haha.

  2. #13122
    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    Good list, finally some good intel and not just reviews about 1-2 popular places.

    I think AAA got busted but they probably reopened.

    Kings owner says she will bring in new talent.

    Osaka has a stand-up shower and the gals may assist if they like you. Kinda nice.

    Hippi massage on Dale. FS. There may be another on Dale that's also FS.

    Sun spa Kennedy FS, but I avoid Kennedy.
    Hit up with recently, nice little Korean lele, very active and accommodating. Says she's her for another month.

  3. #13121

    301

    Can someone send me the number to the 301 spot? I messages a few people and haven't got responds yet thanks in advance!

  4. #13120
    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    Good list, finally some good intel and not just reviews about 1-2 popular places.

    I think AAA got busted but they probably reopened.

    Kings owner says she will bring in new talent.

    Osaka has a stand-up shower and the gals may assist if they like you. Kinda nice.

    Hippi massage on Dale. FS. There may be another on Dale that's also FS.

    Sun spa Kennedy FS, but I avoid Kennedy.

    A place opened at the old kim's and orange spa, also Kennedy. Service unknown.

    I avoid south eastern Hillsborough.

    I miss the ole Japanses Spa and Oxygen on Kennedy. You used to get a solid hour. Sauna, table shower, massage and happy ending. Maybe even a finger in the butt. The works!
    Man I swear the Kings owner says that every time I've gone in there. I hope she eventually follows through.

    Interesting about AAA though. I initially thought it was going to be a dud (they have signs in the rooms saying draping required). Ignore the sign and you'll get FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    I miss the ole Japanses Spa and Oxygen on Kennedy. You used to get a solid hour. Sauna, table shower, massage and happy ending. Maybe even a finger in the butt. The works!
    I will say, if a finger in the butt is your thing, K Massage off of Armenia is great. Its only L1 and the owner isn't the best looking, but she really knows how to do the slow buildup right.

  5. #13119
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Well Olivia is not in Tampa anymore! Taking a vacation! Got the updated pictures of what's offered this week. Not that good really IMO. Next week should be better I was told!
    Yeah, like I said they are hit or miss with the girls but as long as you have them on WhatsApp you can always see what's available and decide whether you want to see them or not. I know all the good ones so soon as they arrive they will usually text me and I will let everyone know on here. The next good looking girl that you don't want to miss is Sophia with the blonde hair. She should be coming at the end of the month. Definitely check her out. She loves doggy.

  6. #13118
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Got something else for you

    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    Good list, finally some good intel and not just reviews about 1-2 popular places.

    I think AAA got busted but they probably reopened.

    Kings owner says she will bring in new talent.

    Osaka has a stand-up shower and the gals may assist if they like you. Kinda nice.

    Hippi massage on Dale. FS. There may be another on Dale that's also FS.

    Sun spa Kennedy FS, but I avoid Kennedy.

    A place opened at the old kim's and orange spa, also Kennedy. Service unknown.

    I avoid south eastern Hillsborough.

    I miss the ole Japanses Spa and Oxygen on Kennedy. You used to get a solid hour. Sauna, table shower, massage and happy ending. Maybe even a finger in the butt. The works!
    Here's one you add to the mix! New agency with hot younger Asian girls.

    http://pittsburgh-club.com

    They are all over the place, but when you look on their website, they seem to have girls in Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville. I have reached out to them a few times. Easy communication.

    Remember, there's also eastern spa in Sarasota, which I know was a little bit of a drive but Grace is there right now.

    Smile spa in Largo is also good.

    The place on parsons, but honestly that's hit or miss that place. I have walked out of there more times than I have stayed, but I have had a couple decent sessions.

  7. #13117

    H. C.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbblack504  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, long time lurker here, finally got the email verification to work.

    I've been on a mission to find all other L3 spots still operating IN Tampa, not Brandon, St. Pete, etc. I've personally confirmed:

    - Osaka Spa: $$ (sub par, old grandmas 3/10).

    - King Spa: $$. 2 (older Korean lady, average looking, good sense of humor and decent massage. 6/10).

    - AAA Massage: $$. 6 (older lady, a bit above average for her age. Mid experience. Not worth the cost IMO 5/10).

    - With: $$.75 (younger talent, a bit more enthusiastic and nimble. 7.5 or 8/10 of you can get a better price).

    With is easily my favorite out of the bunch. Also eager to try out that Latina spot on 301 if anyone can DM me.

    Otherwise any spots you guys want me to try confirming L3?
    Good list, finally some good intel and not just reviews about 1-2 popular places.

    I think AAA got busted but they probably reopened.

    Kings owner says she will bring in new talent.

    Osaka has a stand-up shower and the gals may assist if they like you. Kinda nice.

    Hippi massage on Dale. FS. There may be another on Dale that's also FS.

    Sun spa Kennedy FS, but I avoid Kennedy.

    A place opened at the old kim's and orange spa, also Kennedy. Service unknown.

    I avoid south eastern Hillsborough.

    I miss the ole Japanses Spa and Oxygen on Kennedy. You used to get a solid hour. Sauna, table shower, massage and happy ending. Maybe even a finger in the butt. The works!

  8. #13116

    L3 parlors / spas in Tampa

    Hey folks, long time lurker here, finally got the email verification to work.

    I've been on a mission to find all other L3 spots still operating IN Tampa, not Brandon, St. Pete, etc. I've personally confirmed:

    - Osaka Spa: $$ (sub par, old grandmas 3/10).

    - King Spa: $$. 2 (older Korean lady, average looking, good sense of humor and decent massage. 6/10).

    - AAA Massage: $$. 6 (older lady, a bit above average for her age. Mid experience. Not worth the cost IMO 5/10).

    - With: $$.75 (younger talent, a bit more enthusiastic and nimble. 7.5 or 8/10 of you can get a better price).

    With is easily my favorite out of the bunch. Also eager to try out that Latina spot on 301 if anyone can DM me.

    Otherwise any spots you guys want me to try confirming L3?

  9. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Well Olivia is not in Tampa anymore! Taking a vacation! Got the updated pictures of what's offered this week. Not that good really IMO. Next week should be better I was told!
    Can you send me number please I need something new here in Tampa.

  10. #13114

    301 latinas

    Well Olivia is not in Tampa anymore! Taking a vacation! Got the updated pictures of what's offered this week. Not that good really IMO. Next week should be better I was told!

  11. #13113

    Hot Tub Jacuzzi

    Do erotic / modeling spas with jacuzzi / hotubs still exist in Tampa? Haven't been there in decades, going to spend two nights htis week.

  12. #13112

    301

    Where's the link? Or anyone can dm me the number? Thanks.

  13. #13111

    Visiting from Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan318  [View Original Post]
    Another senior member here. If anyone can share, that would be awesome!

    Thanks in advance.
    Hello brothers. I'm visiting from Orlando and would also love an intro.

    Thanks! A. j.

  14. #13110

    Would love the contact info as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Will someone please send this contact information? I really want to see Olivia and help support their business.

    A link, a number, or anything would be helpful.

    I've seen Olviia few times in Orlando. She's one of the hottest providers in the game. I would love to see her again.
    Another senior member here. If anyone can share, that would be awesome!

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #13109

    Olivia / 301 Latin Agency

    Will someone please send this contact information? I really want to see Olivia and help support their business.

    A link, a number, or anything would be helpful.

    I've seen Olviia few times in Orlando. She's one of the hottest providers in the game. I would love to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape