Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 26423
-
06-14-26 18:42 #25958Senior Member

Posts: 748Latina blu rose
Saw her at her place a while back and realized never did review her. She's normal. Has a discrete place with parking off the street. I did street parking. Huge ass. Normal talk. Topless upon entry. Got me comfy on her futon and did a bbj. Got a condom on and climbed on. I'm one for doggie but wanted her on top which she gladly did.
Pros. Decent communication, normal, good spot, sexy. Ass, kiss, says what she will do, mirror handy to watch (I find that hot!
Cons: smoke room, slight bruises.
-
06-14-26 16:31 #25957Regular Member

Posts: 14Erica White
Erica White.
Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
-
06-14-26 10:17 #25956Regular Member

Posts: 13Kyra
She's on Seeking as well. Good time overall. Never saw her post on escort sites. DM for details if you like.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 23:27 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 429Mixed Latina Karma
I had one date with Karma back in March of 2023 thru STG, back then she was bigger then now. Also back then she had just started escorting. She agreed to 120 FS everything covered and to meet by the Mitchell domes. She got inside my bigger vehicle and we went to my spot. She is a nice looking Latina bbw and she is a sweetheart too. Got a decent BJ and banged her on mish until I popped. Her skin is soft and her thick body felt comfortable when being on top of her. I tried to link with her again last year but now she wants way more than 150 for qv or FS and I am not going higher than that for now. She does escort around the country but MKE is her home base. And she has done many scenes now with different male pornstars so she's got a reason for her rates to be higher. Like 3 years ago she made 2 great scenes with 2 different guys at one of the Autozone's from the north side of MKE links below.
https://www.eporner.com/video-8cwoSv...ad-in-a-store/
https://baddiesonly.tv/videos/14571/turnup-autozone/
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/560791194633
-
06-09-26 17:06 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 772Kyra
From the pics can you tell which club Kyra dances at? Anyone seen her yet? Non-GFE but looks nice!!
Originally Posted by Sinlover
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/451294459919
-
06-08-26 21:35 #25953Senior Member

Posts: 772Toxic load!! Jeez man!! Why'd you do it?? Who will teach the next generation of fuck-boys the pleasure of 3-hole women who also squirt??
Originally Posted by IslayHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:30 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 772Laneliya had passed through Milwaukee recently. Did you talk with / meet her?
Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva
[View Original Post]
I asked a couple ladies if they knew any preggo women looking to make money on the side, didn't get any leads!!
-
06-08-26 19:54 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 146Kendall RIP?
Glad I got to treat her like she always asked me too. I too deposited a weeks worth of jizz down that throat of hers. I always loved the sounds she made with a mouth full of dick. She would moan while I was thrusting into her mouth pushing her head down. I'll admit she probably gave me the best bjs ever, she knew I loved it. Kendall forever the GOAT and 1st ballot HOF provider.
Originally Posted by IslayHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 19:05 #25950Regular Member

Posts: 5Lesson Learned
Thanks, Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 14:26 #25949Regular Member

Posts: 15Any pregnant ladies around?
It's been a real dry spell for the pregnant escorts lately on the usual sites. Does anyone know of anyone in the 7 month plus range available? Thanks!
-
06-08-26 14:03 #25948Senior Member

Posts: 488The first two pics look like the Boxxx Office in Portage.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:22 #25947Senior Member

Posts: 420I kinda figured the pics were fake when she lists herself as Black and 130 lbs. And the girl in the pics looks like she works On the Border in Franklin to answer someone elses question, but surely there are tons of clubs that look the same around the country seeing the pics were stolen.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 21:03 #25946Senior Member

Posts: 36✋65039;
Perhaps it was her swallowing my load down her throat about a month or so ago that did it. Surprised to hear she passed, as she was fat and sober.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 20:31 #25945Senior Member

Posts: 393On the Chicago board there are recent reviews of "tiny" and her partner that she scams with. It's always good to check other boards for possible reviews because these girls travel to major metropolitan areas. "Tiny" stole another girls pics off social media and is using them. Not the same girl or even resemblance. The real one and her duo partner are complete junkie scam artists.
Originally Posted by Dominal
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 01:28 #25944Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall
Pretty sure she's out of the business and I've heard rumors that she passed.
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




