Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 13346
-
06-10-26 16:25 #13121Regular Member

Posts: 15301
Can someone send me the number to the 301 spot? I messages a few people and haven't got responds yet thanks in advance!
-
06-10-26 14:07 #13120Regular Member

Posts: 2Man I swear the Kings owner says that every time I've gone in there. I hope she eventually follows through.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
Interesting about AAA though. I initially thought it was going to be a dud (they have signs in the rooms saying draping required). Ignore the sign and you'll get FS.
I will say, if a finger in the butt is your thing, K Massage off of Armenia is great. Its only L1 and the owner isn't the best looking, but she really knows how to do the slow buildup right.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 10:11 #13119Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah, like I said they are hit or miss with the girls but as long as you have them on WhatsApp you can always see what's available and decide whether you want to see them or not. I know all the good ones so soon as they arrive they will usually text me and I will let everyone know on here. The next good looking girl that you don't want to miss is Sophia with the blonde hair. She should be coming at the end of the month. Definitely check her out. She loves doggy.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 10:07 #13118Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Got something else for you
Here's one you add to the mix! New agency with hot younger Asian girls.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
http://pittsburgh-club.com
They are all over the place, but when you look on their website, they seem to have girls in Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville. I have reached out to them a few times. Easy communication.
Remember, there's also eastern spa in Sarasota, which I know was a little bit of a drive but Grace is there right now.
Smile spa in Largo is also good.
The place on parsons, but honestly that's hit or miss that place. I have walked out of there more times than I have stayed, but I have had a couple decent sessions.
-
06-10-26 09:00 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 421H. C.
Good list, finally some good intel and not just reviews about 1-2 popular places.
Originally Posted by Jbblack504
[View Original Post]
I think AAA got busted but they probably reopened.
Kings owner says she will bring in new talent.
Osaka has a stand-up shower and the gals may assist if they like you. Kinda nice.
Hippi massage on Dale. FS. There may be another on Dale that's also FS.
Sun spa Kennedy FS, but I avoid Kennedy.
A place opened at the old kim's and orange spa, also Kennedy. Service unknown.
I avoid south eastern Hillsborough.
I miss the ole Japanses Spa and Oxygen on Kennedy. You used to get a solid hour. Sauna, table shower, massage and happy ending. Maybe even a finger in the butt. The works!
-
06-09-26 13:06 #13116Regular Member

Posts: 2L3 parlors / spas in Tampa
Hey folks, long time lurker here, finally got the email verification to work.
I've been on a mission to find all other L3 spots still operating IN Tampa, not Brandon, St. Pete, etc. I've personally confirmed:
- Osaka Spa: $$ (sub par, old grandmas 3/10).
- King Spa: $$. 2 (older Korean lady, average looking, good sense of humor and decent massage. 6/10).
- AAA Massage: $$. 6 (older lady, a bit above average for her age. Mid experience. Not worth the cost IMO 5/10).
- With: $$.75 (younger talent, a bit more enthusiastic and nimble. 7.5 or 8/10 of you can get a better price).
With is easily my favorite out of the bunch. Also eager to try out that Latina spot on 301 if anyone can DM me.
Otherwise any spots you guys want me to try confirming L3?
-
06-08-26 17:09 #13115Regular Member

Posts: 15Can you send me number please I need something new here in Tampa.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:57 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 86301 latinas
Well Olivia is not in Tampa anymore! Taking a vacation! Got the updated pictures of what's offered this week. Not that good really IMO. Next week should be better I was told!
-
06-08-26 01:21 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 178Hot Tub Jacuzzi
Do erotic / modeling spas with jacuzzi / hotubs still exist in Tampa? Haven't been there in decades, going to spend two nights htis week.
-
06-07-26 16:43 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 39301
Where's the link? Or anyone can dm me the number? Thanks.
-
06-07-26 11:14 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 139Visiting from Orlando
Hello brothers. I'm visiting from Orlando and would also love an intro.
Originally Posted by BradMan318
[View Original Post]
Thanks! A. j.
-
06-07-26 07:08 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 139Would love the contact info as well!
Another senior member here. If anyone can share, that would be awesome!
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
06-07-26 01:47 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 419Olivia / 301 Latin Agency
Will someone please send this contact information? I really want to see Olivia and help support their business.
A link, a number, or anything would be helpful.
I've seen Olviia few times in Orlando. She's one of the hottest providers in the game. I would love to see her again.
-
06-06-26 17:04 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 86[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-06-26 16:33 #13107Regular Member

Posts: 2RH or Latina
Hey fellas. I'm going to make my first trip to one of these places. I'm in Brandon near Causeway and 301. Which one would be a good place for a first timer? Any info I need to know before going in? Appreciate your posts.
- IF.









Reply With Quote




