Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 891 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 13354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13114

    Hot Tub Jacuzzi

    Do erotic / modeling spas with jacuzzi / hotubs still exist in Tampa? Haven't been there in decades, going to spend two nights htis week.

  2. #13113

    301

    Where's the link? Or anyone can dm me the number? Thanks.

  3. #13112

    Visiting from Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan318  [View Original Post]
    Another senior member here. If anyone can share, that would be awesome!

    Thanks in advance.
    Hello brothers. I'm visiting from Orlando and would also love an intro.

    Thanks! A. j.

  4. #13111

    Would love the contact info as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Will someone please send this contact information? I really want to see Olivia and help support their business.

    A link, a number, or anything would be helpful.

    I've seen Olviia few times in Orlando. She's one of the hottest providers in the game. I would love to see her again.
    Another senior member here. If anyone can share, that would be awesome!

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #13110

    Olivia / 301 Latin Agency

    Will someone please send this contact information? I really want to see Olivia and help support their business.

    A link, a number, or anything would be helpful.

    I've seen Olviia few times in Orlando. She's one of the hottest providers in the game. I would love to see her again.

  6. #13109
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #13108

    RH or Latina

    Hey fellas. I'm going to make my first trip to one of these places. I'm in Brandon near Causeway and 301. Which one would be a good place for a first timer? Any info I need to know before going in? Appreciate your posts.

    - IF.

  8. #13107
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon3358  [View Original Post]
    Damage. ??
    Sorry guys. But that Olivia girl is exactly who I'm looking for with the butterfly tattoo. Please guys send me the agency number.

  9. #13106

    301 Agency

    Visiting Tampa area next week. Can someone PM the contact into.

  10. #13105

    301 Agency

    Visiting Tampa area next week. Can someone PM the contact info.

  11. #13104

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I went to see the girl being offered by the 301 agency!! Sexy Venezuelan named Olivia. Very open on my needs. Good time. Can't wait for her to be back in the Tampa rotation. She leaves Sunday.
    Damage. ??

  12. #13103

    301

    Yesterday I went to see the girl being offered by the 301 agency!! Sexy Venezuelan named Olivia. Very open on my needs. Good time. Can't wait for her to be back in the Tampa rotation. She leaves Sunday.

  13. #13102
    Quote Originally Posted by PieDiver  [View Original Post]
    Happen get that contact info?! Can someone share it with me, it's Friday and my Latina needs are threw the roof.
    I say this in a nice way but relax dude. Try contributing something. People don't want to share certain info until you've proven yourself in here. You have 3 posts and two of them are asking about this. If you're jonesing for a Latina this bad, take a look around the other forums. 50% of the ladies in this area would scratch that itch. Check out the info for Pink Pussycat or Class Act in the Strip Club Reports or take a look at some of the reviews in the Escort Reports section. I know I put up some info last weekend about a few ladies that would meet your qualifications.

    I say all this as someone who also just recently started posting in here. There is so much info to be had in the forums. Use it and everything will work out.

    Also, to answer your question. I have not gotten the info about the 301 agency.

  14. #13101

    301 agency

    Can someone send me the info on the 301 agency I am very interested in it too thank you.

  15. #13100

    Sunflower spa

    Sunflower has their curtains pulled back, no open sign, and the lock still on the door, anyone hear anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape