Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 13318
-
06-06-26 17:52 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 75I haven't gotten any responses from my post here, or from her. I would still like to get her number!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 14:43 #13122Regular Member

Posts: 18"Cotton Candy" LOL
Had a QV with this one. She's definitely a talker, but she wasn't a clock-watcher at all, which was great. Started with oral before moving to doggy. Her photos are accurate, and she has a really cool personality.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/435704762026
-
06-06-26 11:22 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 357Jordyn
Does anyone have Jordyn's phone number? She did not post it on her ad.
Originally Posted by LikingLadies
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:19 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 238Waste of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/753111964513
Seen her and wasn't good at all. The cat had a terrible smell and she was so dry. Think the demons has taken over. She was in and out of the visit. I guess every girl in Greenville is on some type of drugs. Won't repeat.
-
06-02-26 22:57 #13119Regular Member

Posts: 19Natasha
Has anyone seen Natasha. I had a time set up twice and both times she canceled. I'm wondering if she's real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...u/447598354217
-
06-02-26 09:05 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 180Just saw her on LC last night! I'm excited to see her back this way. Definitely going to try to see her.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 08:30 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 120Sexy Honduran
How does one contact her?
Originally Posted by Danglythang
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:45 #13116Regular Member

Posts: 14Similar experience
I also had a bad experience. As soon as we started her stomach started hurting. Lasted maybe 1 min and she couldn't take it. Refused my miney back. Avoid her.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:40 #13115Regular Member

Posts: 18Sexy Honduran
Aight fellas, I've been wanting to see a Latina. Saw this one as I was just starting the hobby waited for her to return to Greenville. I sent her a message, response was immediate, communication was on point and knocked the door. She looks cute from the photos but this is one that looks even better in person. This woman was gorgeous and her perfume was utterly intoxicating, I've been smelling whifs of it all day. She's Clean, has a bubbly personality and probably one of the most enjoyable dreams I've had so far. She doesn't speak much English and uses a translater on the phone but luckily I know enough Spanish to get me in trouble (but not enough to get out). She was surprised I knew as much as I did and made the process and pre-deed banter more enjoyable. She's not shy by any means, wether she's shoving my face in those busty tits, pulling on my beard saying sexy shit I don't understand or running her hands through my chest hair with the occasional "me gusta papi" with that soft voice of hers. Gives great head with charisma and you can tell she enjoys it. I will definitely be seeing her again real soon!
The Dangler.
-
06-01-26 19:49 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 1206So, I saw this gal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...b/788780150687
I initially contacted her last week, and she replied with a sob story about being broke. I told her I could help but I had a few questions. Like what's your name? These girls just don't know how to interact in society any longer. I couldn't see her then, so she asked me if I would pre-pay to hold my reservation. Say what? I declined. More sob story, but she said she was hungry and I don't want anyone to be hungry, so I bought some photos from her for $20. They were 30-40 pounds ago.
I went to see her today for a QV. She's real, she's sweet. She's not very attractive. Look, I'm not either, but I'm not being reviewed here. Her ad is all about kinks, and what drew me there was the bjcim. But she pulled out a rubber thingee for my dick for the BJ. I told her I prefer no condom for a BJ and she replied that she doesn't do anything bare. So her ad is B effing S. I told her I can't get hard a CBJ and she said that she's really good. Sigh. No one is that good.
She did her thing then told me my time was up. I wasn't close to finishing. But I was okay with it. I had zero chemistry with her.
Like I said, nice gal. Honest, I guess. YMMV.
-
05-31-26 15:54 #13113Regular Member

Posts: 9Gaffney
I saw that too and thought the same. Nit sure what that's all about.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 13:37 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 102Gaffney?
Okay, so there's a bunch of ads for Gaffney SC, on LC. Seems, well. I don't know how it seems. I guess a little odd because to my knowledge Gaffney hasn't really been a hotbed for workers. Does this seem odd to why'all? I know it's probably just 2 or 3 flooding the page but just never seen too many advertise in Gaffney. Your thoughts?
-
05-30-26 07:15 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 197Too Pretty Not To Stare
Has anyone had the pleasure since she's showed up? She seems to be the provider who used to work with Destiny in the past, though she's added some weight onto the previously-tiny frame (which looks good on her). Listed menu is rather sparse with the expected 'NO' items, but I'm wondering if more is available? I may come off the bench and at least see if she's responsive. She's posting in several Upstate locations (Greenville, Simpsonville, Anderson, Newberry, etc.).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...e/763594868518
Tried to post some images, Jpeg or. Jpg. Get a "are not valid files" message.
-
05-28-26 10:22 #13110Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her a few years ago and she had gotten pretty big. Probably at 180.
Originally Posted by ScDude99
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 20:41 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 155It's been awhile since I've seen her. I used to see her on a regular basis before her rates went up. I think she is far more attractive than 95% of the rest of the women in the upstate in this hobby and by far prettier than the providers who get raved about on this site.
Performance wise. I think she is a great dream.
Want more feel free to message me.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





