Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19

    Iris at Sweet Castle

    Iris has said that she is working a limited schedule. I've been told that she is working this weekend, so if you have the time go check her out, as she has been highly reviewed in this community.

  2. #18
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.

    Thread Starter.

  3. #17
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    She is hot but I am scared

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Was given the heads up that she was back and tried to immediately see her but you all grabbed all the time slots I was available. So today after work, I hit up the store to see if I can luck out and sure enough they had an opening when I was free.

    Made my way over and Miumiu is as gorgeous as ever. She even lost a little weight even though she didn't have much to lose period before. She even got a little ab definition! She greeted me with a big hug and kiss, complete with her Mickie ears and fake glasses. Lana asks if I want to see her or Miumiu today and before I could even answer Miumiu interrupts and pushes me towards a room and says no he's mine now you can have him tomorrow. Pretty sure Lana just rolled her eyes and let us go.

    In the room she's wearing this tiny little number that is essentially just lingerie and boy does she look good in it. We chat for a few minutes to catch up she starts pulling at my clothes and takes them off as she starts to grind on me. Couldn't keep my hands off her and she pushes me back into the bed and she makes a comment of I'm not allowed to get away from her as she stopped my movement dead in its tracks with a sloppy BBBJ. Amazing as usual and on came the cover. She finally gave up on trying to use her bag of tricks on me so small win LOL. She hopped on in cg and opted to take control instead of letting her dictate the pace. She had her first O and for those of you thst like moaners, she is definitely one. Immediately we got a knock on the door saying we need to keep it down. Switched a few positions and almost knocking over the bed and we got our second knock. I joked I was trying to take her #1 favorite spot but alas, still second place. You know who you are LOL.

    Opted to move to the chair on the corner to mitigate noise which didn't work as she had another O and didn't cover her out this time and we got our third scolding LOL we didn't factor that the chair rocked against the wall. She was worried about getting another scolding so had one hand covering her mouth almost the rest of the session but also was more of a fun challenge to see if I can get her to break.

    We swapped through several positions and try as I might, couldn't get her to break until I finished in standing mish. Got her to be vocal again right at the end and 4th scolding occurred LOL. Every session with her has been great and this session continued that record. She just started on Monday so she still has a little over a week left.

    Go enjoy she's well worth it!
    I saw her today due to your review, she looks hot, and you are right about her too. I felt like I don't think I can handle a super pro like her and I pussed out and went for the Lana replacement. She is great and much on my current speed, I hope miumiu sticks around longer so when I get that courage to take her on and won't crash and burn.

  4. #16
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Lily at G&G accupunture

    I saw Youngmonger's post about how much fun Miumiu and Lana are, but I think I am more in line with Lana. I didn't think the place would be busy, and just showed up unannounced and they were not busy. The one who opened the door I think it should be miumiu, except she wasn't wearing the lingerie style dress but a black evening dress. Everything else on her were true base on previous reviews. She is beautiful and that body is banging, but I don't think I can handle her just yet, she put me in the room after I ask to see lana, a different girl goes by Lily came back and told me Lana not here today, but she look real cute and cuddly, a bit more to my speed, so while I am here and I am vibing with her pretty well, so I stayed. She showed me her D cup followed by a DFK then laid me down for a good massage. She teases around my thigh and balls, strong signals for a rim, but I wasn't feeling that today. I could be missing out, but just a mention, I think she does offer rim. She gives me that pillow and tell me to turn, kiss and licks were plenty and I enjoy these tremendously. She goes down on me, her BBBJ is great, good suction and great use of her tongue when she isn't full on DT me. I couldn't feel her gag, but she is in control of the pace when she DT. 69 to get her wet while she puts on a raincoat when she is wet and ready. Her pussy is tight and wet, not felt a whole lot of lube and she squeezes well. That tight little butt cheeks of hers are fun to slap around and her vocal are on the softer side, so I hit her hard and fast to increase her volume until I loaded up the cover with everything I got. After she dismounted me, she lean in to give a BJ clean up, I wasn't expecting it but enjoyed it nevertheless. She had to use the translator to explain that Lana should be back in a day or 2, and she is only here for a limited time, and tempts me to try miumiu next time while she hands me a stamp card. I would be back for her again if she is still around to build up my game to try Miumiu, because her aura felt like is a total different ball game.

    Late 20's face, gnd type gal, D cup, shaved pussy, tight round butt cheeks.

    45 minutes room fee 60 and 150 tip.

  5. #15

    Same girls just different place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    Payday is great for us all. The girls get more business, we mongers get more pussy!

    The real takeaway here is that TVM got denied by what feels like half of Orange County and somehow still stumbled into a home run.

    Sometimes the best sessions are the ones you weren't planning on having.

    Looking forward to being Wendy's first appointment of the day! Maybe I'll have to make it 2 hours this time given how much he liked her...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Wendy at Palm Massage on 1st Street Santa Ana

    Mongers must have been paid this week. Had a hell of a time making a last minute appointment. I had an appointment at Du but there was some miscommunication and a walk in was taken in my place. I texted G&G but they were fully booked. All other girls at Du and Garden were also fully booked. I was about to text a spa that I no longer frequent when MMS texted me back apologizing for the mix-up and informed me that based on my history, I would really enjoy Wendy at Palm Massage. She also was very kind and offered to waive the house fee this visit due to the appointment mix-up. What do I have to lose so I headed on over.

    TVM.
    It wouldn't be surprising, though, if the girls all came from the same shops where he had the most fun and reviewed the most from. The discounted house fee is a nice touch, but I'm not sure if the service would change from a frequent visit to someone like me who is just going for the 1st time?

  6. #14

    Same Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    I can Confirm That anna gives about the same service BBFS and another Asian with a nice ass. Saw her earlier this week during the morning time. She absolutely drained me. Made me want to take a mid day nap.
    I can tell you that Anna and Fendi are the same girl. I was Bait and Switched last week there as I had an appointment with Susan. I came in and told the girl I had appointment with Susan and she replied she was Susan. At the end, I find out she's Cici. I texted owner / booker to explain my disappointment. I texted her yesterday and she set me up with Anna (Fendi). Don't see the Eurasion description. She was good, but I've had better at BB.

  7. #13

    Mia's lovely flaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro  [View Original Post]
    Mia is like barely 5'0", all natural, cute face. Her tits are natural B-sized, they're soft and nice. Her kitty is clean-shaven, tight, with some sexy meat curtains. My favorite thing about fucking her was how easily I could toss her around, spin her, lift her, just maneuver her on my cock. We did stand and bang, I glided her on my rod, and she was light enough that I could keep her in place with just one arm while playing with her tits with the other, with some DFK.

    She performed so well in doggy and spread her legs wide open in standing mish. Pussy was tight tight! She finished me off with a good BBBJ, tiny hand twist, CIM, getting it all over her face and lips
    Late last night I had a quick little session with Mia. Very Similar experience. That small body is fun fuck doll status. And those meat curtains looked so good hugging my cock. It was a fun way to end my Friday evening.

  8. #12

    +1

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  9. #11

    Kiki at Sweet Castle

    I got there early this Saturday morning and was greeted by a beautiful girl named Kiki: 5'2", 100 lbs, in her mid 20's. Fair skin, big gorgeous eyes, sexy smile, long black hair, and a nice looking pair of natural C-cups.

    I had a 60 min session. Castle 70, Kiki 160. We did a Table shower tease, body slide and preview BBBJ with some lite rimming, good sample of the fun that was about to cum. Back In the room, she gave me a nice, sensual full-body massage. Her hands are soft, and she applied good pressure to my lower back, lots of teasing on my inner thighs, waking up my not so little destroyer.

    On the flip side, she wasted no time. Had those beautiful big C-sized tits on my face so I could suck on them perfect nips. She worked her soft lips on my neck, then down to my cock and balls. Her full BBBJ routine was extremely enthusiastic. She got real sloppy and droopy with her tongue all over my cock gently licking the edges, base and all around the head. I had to give her some tongue love back. I asked her to hop on my face for a 69, and her perfectly clean-shaved pussy looked, smelled, and tasted fresh. Playing with her clit was good way to secure that she would be ready for my cock, and within seconds I had her grinding on my face.

    I nearly blew my load in her mouth, but we managed to slow down fast enough to put the cover on. She hopped on top for ACG, Tits bouncing, and her pussy was tight, gripping me nicely. We had lots of fun switching up positions. She's light, so tossing her around was enjoyable. We ended up back on the bed for K9: balls-deep and we were both throbbing, and she is very vocal and demanded that we kept the pace so she could finish. She clenched hard, and I couldn't hold on any longer, I emptied my load deep in her pussy filling up the bag.

    Clean-up was sexy, with lots of kissing and hugging in the shower room. Kiki pulled all the moves to have me wanting a repeat session. I have a few things to get to this weekend, but might go back for seconds before the start of next week.

  10. #10
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    There are enough assholes on this forum already, I don't need any new ones.

    A2

  11. #9
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #8
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #7
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #6
    Shill account but great erotic fiction if you like that stuff


    Posts: 25

    Limited funds tough choice

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Was given the heads up that she was back and tried to immediately see her but you all grabbed all the time slots I was available. So today after work, I hit up the store to see if I can luck out and sure enough they had an opening when I was free.

    Made my way over and Miumiu is as gorgeous as ever. She even lost a little weight even though she didn't have much to lose period before. She even got a little ab definition! She greeted me with a big hug and kiss, complete with her Mickie ears and fake glasses. Lana asks if I want to see her or Miumiu today and before I could even answer Miumiu interrupts and pushes me towards a room and says no he's mine now you can have him tomorrow. Pretty sure Lana just rolled her eyes and let us go.

    In the room she's wearing this tiny little number that is essentially just lingerie and boy does she look good in it. We chat for a few minutes to catch up she starts pulling at my clothes and takes them off as she starts to grind on me. Couldn't keep my hands off her and she pushes me back into the bed and she makes a comment of I'm not allowed to get away from her as she stopped my movement dead in its tracks with a sloppy BBBJ. Amazing as usual and on came the cover. She finally gave up on trying to use her bag of tricks on me so small win LOL. She hopped on in cg and opted to take control instead of letting her dictate the pace. She had her first O and for those of you thst like moaners, she is definitely one. Immediately we got a knock on the door saying we need to keep it down. Switched a few positions and almost knocking over the bed and we got our second knock.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    As I left OA, I figured I was in the area and I decided to make a quick pitstop to GG to say my farewells to Miumiu to try and slowly creep up on her #1 spot but she was already busy. What I was not expecting was Lana to greet me with her little black dress that didn't leave much to the imagination. We had a fun little flirty dialog and she insisted I try her out and I did realize I've never actually got to be with her solo. While I be a marathon man, I am not a triathlete and didn't have the energy or stamina to go for round 3. At that point, I may just wind up shooting dust. But man I was tempted, she did look good. Next time I'm back I'm going to go see her first if she's still working cause I need to take her out of that dress and pronto.
    Hello, I have only a limited amount of fun money for the AMP visit, which would you recommend between Miumiu and Lana at GG? Seems like you have a great input on who is superior. TIA for the tip.

  15. #5
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Exotic Asian at Wish Spa in Fullerton Helen

    Helen is extremely pretty, has stylish black hair with some lime colored streaks in it. Some of the juiciest full size lips I have ever seen on a Chinese lady. She appears to be about 25 years old and is about 5 foot 3 inches tall. She was wearing a white silk dress that had her sexy C cup boobs pouring out the top, very sexy lady with a sparkle in her eye. She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a LFK. I was rock hard in no time she knelt down and started an enthusiastic BBBJ with some ball licking as well. Very nice rhythm with some slurping sounds that added to the excitement. I asked her to go a little bit deeper and she certainly did and I could feel the back of her tonsils. I had to slow her down to avoid CIM to soon and asked her to come and sit on my face. Bald pussy was small and already wet. Softly licked her while she kept saying "so good baby". After her orgasm I told her I wanted to be inside her.

    She reaches over to grab the cover and I slide in missionary. DFK in mish while holding onto her shoulders so that I could go deeper. We stayed in this position for quite some time because I was really enjoying all of the kissing because she is so gorgeous and an excellent kisser. Ultimately went to doggy style and she has great kegel control. She was really squeezing hard which felt absolutely amazing and after about 5 minutes of slow stroking her I filled up the cover. She left to get a hot towel and came back in and cleaned me up and gave me a good 15 minutes of massage which was about how much time we had left.

    She is not only beautiful, but provides great service and is very passionate. I definitely recommend seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape