Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 18530
-
06-07-26 14:59 #18110Senior Member

Posts: 37Sakura
Sakura Lineup.
The current lineup at Sakura for June are the following: Selena, Vickie and Monica.
Face Rankings:
Selena = 7/10 – very cute.
Vickie = 8. 5/10 – very pretty (beautiful smile).
Monica = 8/10 – very cute.
Body:
Selena = 8/10 – very soft skin.
Vickie = 8. 5/10 – very curvy.
Monica = 8. 5/10 – ideal body.
DFK Rankings:
Selena = 9/10.
Vickie = 9/10.
Monica = 9/10.
Age:
Selena = 25 years old.
Vickie = 26 years old.
Monica = 23 years old.
Height:
Selena = 5'3. 5".
Vickie = 5'3".
Monica = 5'3".
Weight:
Selena = 106 lbs.
Vickie = 112 lbs.
Monica = 103 lbs.
Hair Length:
All the girls have long hair down to their lower back. All tied up during service.
Cup Size:
Selena = C-cup (enhanced), gum size brown nips.
Vickie = D-cup (natural). (did not get a glimpse).
Monica = smaller D-cup (natural), gum size light brown nips.
Kitty:
Selena = shaved.
Vickie = trimmed.
Monica = shaved.
Room:
Selena = room #2 (second door on the left).
Monica = room #1 (first door on the left).
Vickie= room #4 (first door on the right).
Called and got a morning session.
Parked in the back lot and was greeted by Selena. Selena lead me to her room and left the room to allow me to undress. Mimi popped in and gave me a big hug since I have not seen her since she left for her vacation. We chatted for a bit and mimi left the room allowing me to finish undressing.
Selena applied some oil and went to town, lots of elbows to relief some shoulder tensions. Had about a good 10 to 15 minutes before she started to do some light teasing to get me arouse. After the flip she cleaned me off and started kiss all over the upper body before she headed south. The BBJB is very good, she tends to like to concentrate on sucking your head. It was a very good different experience, wanting me to come back this evening and get another session.
Selena is a very good pleasurer; she tried her best to do all the work. It just gets to the point I have to take over and finish the deed. She seems like she was really into it, good acting or not, did help with the total experience. All the love cries helped push me over the finish line.
While getting dress, mimi got all the girls together and introduce them to me. I am going to see if I can save enough money and do a 6 hands. I will report back.
Hope this helps.
Mike2024.
-
06-07-26 11:47 #18109Regular Member

Posts: 2First post, worth the wait?
I have been to most of the places on this forum. This morning, I got up and headed to the flower shop and arrived shortly after opening to find out, I was probably second or third in line. I've been there before and received high-quality and all the levels of service. This morning was an hour wait for the woman at the desk. I've seen her before and I'm sure she was available, but she has some pretty funky breath. That's probably nitpicking but it's a bit of a turn off for me. I know not everyone has the same access to things like dental care so I'm not judging. I'm just not taking that ride twice. I decided to head out. I'll try another day.
I think this place was a nice slightly under the radar location, but seems to be picking up speed. I'm hoping it doesn't follow the similar pattern as we report the benefits of location locations. It seems our brave Uncle gets wind and shuts things down. I wonder what your guys thoughts are on the balance between sharing quality details but opening up these places to overexposure and being shut down?
I don't go to the deli specifically for this reason. I've been a few times, but I'm probably over paranoid and think it's just a matter of time. Be safe everybody happy Father's Day.
-
06-07-26 11:20 #18108Senior Member

Posts: 29Agreed
It's always a good experience and never seems to be busy. Generally speaking (minus one time) decent or better looking girls.
Originally Posted by KirbyYork
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:39 #18107Senior Member

Posts: 192Sakura
Sakura is Japanese for Cherry Blossom.
Originally Posted by RubMeRight78
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 09:53 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 55You'd have to go at the right time. If they're busy, they won't see you for longer than half an hour, let alone 90 minutes. They also won't be willing if you're there at the end of the day when they're tired. If you explain what you want up front, that'll be the easiest way to be sure you get it. I'd recommend talking to Mimi about it when you get there. I'm not sure when they tend to be less busy, though. You can probably find out by texting them, or other people here probably have a better idea of it than I do.
Originally Posted by WaterBucket78
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 18:40 #18105Regular Member

Posts: 23Sakura questions
Does Sakura, the Deli, etc. Do longer massages if someone's looking for more than one event? I've RTTF and found the rates for an hour, etc. But no real discussions on multiple rounds or 90 minute rates.
I'm not from the area but will be in the area in the not-too-distant future and would like to make the most of the time available. Would be willing to help out with information from other areas I've been to, if someone happens to travel to places I've been in exchange. Of course, I tend to post those so you can kind of get those for free already. So. TIA.
-
06-06-26 15:53 #18104Senior Member

Posts: 34Honestly I do not live in West Chester.
Originally Posted by Cincy47
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:24 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 51Flower
Honestly if you look around in West Chester it's really not that hard to find.
Originally Posted by Stream60
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-daisy...ster-oh-230861#rubmaps.
-
06-06-26 11:19 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 346Not that difficult
To follow along. I don't think it has anything to do with LEO. If that was the case why would you give girls names. Etc? It's just a reference to where they are located or what the environment is like. It's been referenced to so many times, I get it. Seen it on other boards as well. No big deal and could care less. To each his own.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 10:56 #18101Senior Member

Posts: 34I second that thought. Could someone tell me where the Flower Shop is? PM me if you like.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 10:17 #18100Senior Member

Posts: 71Nicknames
Flower Shop, Deli? WTF! Really? The cute names you are giving to these parlors is idiotic. Do you think you will thwart LEO from building an investigation? All you doing is confusing some members and annoying the rest of us.
-
06-06-26 00:53 #18099Senior Member

Posts: 31Lotus?
Where is this place at?
Originally Posted by DickSlinger444
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 19:55 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 384Loves her pussy eaten really gets into it.
Originally Posted by DickSlinger444
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:47 #18097Regular Member

Posts: 7Flower shop in WC
Just a heads up that the name has changed. It's now called Lotus. Same staff, though. Saw Tina. Cute older lady, slim. Maybe in her late 40's. I've seen her a couple times so she knows me and is comfortable with me. She offered L2 and L3 this time so I went for L2. Charged $.4 uncovered but no CIM. Said L3 was $$. Was very good. Will be back to try L3 at some point. Love the slender body and wouldn't mind having her on top. I know there's better choices at the Deli for an overall cheaper price but this is close and when you got to go you got to go.
-
06-04-26 19:08 #18096Senior Member

Posts: 735Hey TJ, I would look for a licensed physical therapist first with your trouble walking. AMPs might not be the most effective option right now with your issues. you don't want to trip or fall
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





