Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 16663
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16468

    Was this a recent red haired visitor to our fair city?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I just got into a little email dustup with a touring provider. I called her ageist for setting an arbitrary age limit of 57 on who she'll see. She's 30. She said it's not "normal" for 30-year-old women to screw around with 60-year-old men, and 60-year-old men who like to screw around with 30-year-old women are all pedophiles. So apparently the vast majority of sex workers I've ever seen are, in her words, "weird," and most of us here in this forum are pedophiles. Who knew? Now she says she's going to plaster my b. S. All over the internet. Oh, horrors, now I may have to get me a new free protonmail account. What a disaster.
    I had a similar interaction with her. (if it is the same one).

    I put in a P411 for a meet, she responded back with a bunch of questions where to stay and area tips. I wrote up a long email with explanations and places. Then, I thought, we had set something up. A couple days before she says, we didn't have an arrangement and I didn't pay a deposit. Okay. Next time she comes to town, I did something I've never done until then, paid a deposit. So we had a set time (and this was my fault) I was having problems with my phone so by the time I got in touch with her it was 20 minutes past our start time for 2 hours. She refused to see me and chewed me out calling me an "old sketch dude".

    I'll bet she's popular with all the Epic guys, so she doesn't have to slum with us "old sketch dude".

  2. #16467

  3. #16466

    How much small talk do I got to do

    I've only ever really done the AMPs and decided to switch things up. Turns out Xena is advertising so I text her and she says she can make it work so I ask her for incall location but just got ghosted instead. She responded a bit later and said that she didn't think I was being serious.

    I get she was being careful, especially since like she said, it was our first time texting, but how much do I got to text or do small talk online before I can actually arrange something?

  4. #16465

    "18 to 80", FTW!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I just got into a little email dustup with a touring provider. I called her ageist for setting an arbitrary age limit of 57 on who she'll see. She's 30. She said it's not "normal" for 30-year-old women to screw around with 60-year-old men, and 60-year-old men who like to screw around with 30-year-old women are all pedophiles. So apparently the vast majority of sex workers I've ever seen are, in her words, "weird," and most of us here in this forum are pedophiles. Who knew? Now she says she's going to plaster my b. S. All over the internet. Oh, horrors, now I may have to get me a new free protonmail account. What a disaster.
    "Sweetie, that stuff has been going on since the beginning of time and it's quite normal for mature men to desire younger women. " "And quite normal for younger women to sell, by one means or another, their attractiveness to men of all ages. ".

    She's fighting the tide and is not too bright. The smarter ones "play" men for food, shelter and / or money. A woman in the "pay for play" business that's picky about her "customers" like she's on Tinder? Good luck sweetie!

    The resident old beast calls me a "pedophile" too. Oh well!

  5. #16464

    Ageism and pedophilia

    I just got into a little email dustup with a touring provider. I called her ageist for setting an arbitrary age limit of 57 on who she'll see. She's 30. She said it's not "normal" for 30-year-old women to screw around with 60-year-old men, and 60-year-old men who like to screw around with 30-year-old women are all pedophiles. So apparently the vast majority of sex workers I've ever seen are, in her words, "weird," and most of us here in this forum are pedophiles. Who knew? Now she says she's going to plaster my b. S. All over the internet. Oh, horrors, now I may have to get me a new free protonmail account. What a disaster.

  6. #16463

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Accurate pics, clean, good communication and seemed to get into it. I only did a quick visit. Treat her well! As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/471697979754
    What were the rates?

  7. #16462

    Listcrawler etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Llistcrawler is run by the same business as megapersonals, out of Romania it turns out. See https://babylonnetwork.org/ . It's popular in some areas, I was in Louisville for a month last year and it seemed equal to Tryst and stg in popularity with providers there. Here, not so much. The first thing to check there is "old posts", a tab that shows up if you click "more pics and reviews" at the bottom of a listing. If the ad is showing up all over the country on the same day, well, you're not likely to be meeting up.

  8. #16461

    A promising cuddler

    I got a message in CC from a cuddler based in Texas saying she'll be in Madison and Beaver Dam for a few days in July. CC is pretty quick to ban people if they are not discreet about extras, so when I looked at her profile, my curiosity was piqued when I saw this line in one of her "karma" reviews: "She does have some super cute noises she makes, but her true talent is in what a great orator she is. " Seems pretty clear what that means, right? Unfortunately, she's bigger than I prefer for "cuddling" with. Otherwise I would arrange a session. But you guys who like larger woman might want to look her up. Her handle is Lorriin. I continue to believe CC has potential based on how it's used in some other cities. Just hasn't quite caught on in these parts yet.

  9. #16460
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure Listcrawler just pulls ads from other sites.

  10. #16459

    ListCrawler Legit?

    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!

  11. #16458

    Jazmine??

    Has anyone seen her or have info? I've never seen her ads from her before so not sure if new or not legit:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/228205295828

  12. #16457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.
    Best is the view of anal with her hairy asshole!!

  13. #16456
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.

  14. #16455
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.

  15. #16454

    Bush Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Eye of beholder, I guess.
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape