Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 25020
-
06-07-26 16:19 #24420Senior Member

Posts: 289TOFTT. I'd have to agree. Nice enough lady and the bosom is huge but definitely not strong enough to get the job done. Weak hand job and BJ. Let me play with her kitty (no diaper LOL). Massage was just ok. I won't go back again. Did 150 and def regretted it. You will not get FS! Vehemently against that.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:44 #24419Senior Member

Posts: 74Ally Gee. Was Lexi
Well to avoid confusion she wants to change the name she goes by. Now Ally Gee.
Still located in Providence, same last digits I posted a page or two back.
Still great service.
-
06-07-26 06:13 #24418Senior Member

Posts: 953No Go
I saw Her 20 years ago, and She was past Her prime!
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
Last report were that she wears a diaper while barely able to perform any tasks.
A no go in my book.
-
06-07-26 00:01 #24417Senior Member

Posts: 81Savannah
Hi gius,
Anyone has partake in it lately. Any experience.
Titu.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 20:54 #24416Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw her few weeks ago before she posted again in west Greenwich. From what I saw it was fine. Did she have a guy causing issues?
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 18:41 #24415Senior Member

Posts: 82MrsRobinson
Any info posted in both places just in case since I wasn't sure where to ask.
https://callescort.org/401-829-9123
-
06-06-26 15:02 #24414Senior Member

Posts: 1405Like you, Lips, if I don't see BBBJ. CIM, I'm not interested; I don't care how hot they look. There are a couple of girls who post on STG, and they both say the same location house in West Warwick. To me, that seems a bit sketchy, so I don't even bother contacting.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 12:09 #24413Senior Member

Posts: 834Agreed! I would never even consider going to see a woman with condescending and confrontational ads like that! And there are so goddam MANY of those, these days! No matter how "hot" they may appear to be! Ads like that almost always turn out to be posted either by entitled catfish with exaggerated pictures and / or poor service, junkies, or on LE radar. It seems to me that this Mimi chick exhibits all of those issues.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:11 #24412Senior Member

Posts: 4544Mimi
Ya me neither. Whenever an ad have No this and No that. I don't bother. But I heard she give good service though.
Originally Posted by MongoMofongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 10:56 #24411Senior Member

Posts: 82After reading all these posts, I checked her ad to see if I had ever dealt with this animal. Fortunately, I haven't. Her ad featured all the things I hate. She has this scowl on her face. She comes out swinging right away with all of the "no's" right in the ad. Total GPS vibes. I have never followed up with somebody's ad who says "no GFE" right from the outset. These people are providing a service. They're not doing us a favor, and we shouldn't bow down, seeking their mercy and gratitude. I'm the client. I will be respectful to you. You can be respectful back or you can find some other idiot to hand you money in exchange for attitude.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:21 #24410Senior Member

Posts: 156Ashley?
I see Ashley posting a lot again. For those of you in the know, still a dangerous visit or is he gone again?
-
06-05-26 17:22 #24409Senior Member

Posts: 308News links are public knowledge; like you can find this info / pics in court databases because that's how the news finds out all these names.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
Plus its important so that we I'd suck people like this so we don't get in these orbits.
-
06-05-26 17:18 #24408Senior Member

Posts: 697Yep
Hopefully it's just those revolving around the 14 yr old but again, any information given is more for LEO to do what they want with.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Also agree with you JClear, posting news story has always been a thing on this site with whatever information is in the news article. Don't understand how some people are naive to that but homie who posted it is fine and bigger issue again is the disgusting human being who pimps out a 14 yr old.
-
06-05-26 14:24 #24407Senior Member

Posts: 574Exactly this. Banning news links is stupid for every reason.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 12:42 #24406Senior Member

Posts: 532Text app or burner phone. Anyone crazy enough to use their 'normal' phone / number is just begging for trouble.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
With regards to any potentially incriminating info gathered via an escorts phone, depending on the crime (paying for sex with a 14-yr old for instance), don't underestimate LE's resolve in following up on any of it. Yea, they still have to prove wrongdoing, but they can make your life miserable if they know who you are and suspect you.
My. 02. Stay away from underage 'escorts' for God's sake and don't ever share your identity / pics with any of these girls.












Reply With Quote




