Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 13803
-
06-05-26 18:01 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 87What do you mean as close to PSE as it gets? What does that entail?
Originally Posted by RedJay
[View Original Post]
For 1500 you can literally get a pornstar. Hell you can get a flight to Colombia, a penthouse for the weekend, and sport fuck 10's across your stay for that amount of money.
-
06-05-26 16:49 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 228Given their prices, it better be. 800/ hr? $1500/ hr?
Originally Posted by RedJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:27 #13501Senior Member

Posts: 297Chaba
Was hoping I could get an update on chaba.
-
06-05-26 10:14 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 319They said purple rainbow back door but I'm staying away for a while.
Originally Posted by EverQuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 08:44 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 16053109 S Lowe
From the 11th ward:
Thank you to CPD and the Department of Buildings tonight for shutting down a brothel that was operating out of a residential home near 30th & Lowe, quite near to Healy Elementary. My office is committed to keeping things like this out of our backyards, and figuring out how to prevent it altogether. The house had been on the radar of the vice squad of CPD as well before the time of this closure of the building on Thursday night. I was made aware of suspicions of illegal activity and was in immediate contact with CPD, which was assisted greatly by reporting by neighborhood members when they saw something was wrong. Thanks to all those neighbors who reached out to us, this outcome would not have been possible without you.
-
06-05-26 01:33 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 583Nah the news articles and videos show just state and local police and mentions DHS as the only three letter.
Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 00:53 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 161http://huanlegong168.com/
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 00:52 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 161His report expressly states that he saw her in March during her spring break and she was from Texas. So the answer is a "no" unless she's back in Chicago for summer break.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
I am also interested to hear whether it was GFE or not.
-
06-05-26 00:40 #13495Senior Member

Posts: 413Mystery site
Why don't you just post the site address?
Originally Posted by RedJay
[View Original Post]
BTW, just do a google image search on that pic.
-
06-04-26 22:07 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 345Is the college girl still available? Are they GFE?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:06 #13493Regular Member

Posts: 4Said they moved don't seem to be any J girls available.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:19 #13492Regular Member

Posts: 2Hlg 168
Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.
Originally Posted by Damainman2000
[View Original Post]
Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.
I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.
I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.
Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.
-
06-04-26 17:00 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 39Have you ever had their booker send actual pictures in advance? The couple of times I have tried, they were way off.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:45 #13490Regular Member

Posts: 17You're the last to know, I called about your expired warranty.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
It's about the bust at orange spa. FBI, CIA, ins, dea, abc, we're all involved in the raid. A lot of locations have been named at a local meeting. People are worried.
-
06-04-26 14:34 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 319Bp
All the Jgirls are off the site, anyone know what's going on?












Reply With Quote




