Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 181 to 195 of 13295
-
06-08-26 17:29 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 120Honey
Midnight to 3:00 AM? Strikes me as prime hours to become a victim. I'd pass.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:34 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 217Any info? Maddi 828xxx565
I checked the forum didn't see any info. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/455539023975
-
06-08-26 14:32 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 533Honey
Anyone have feedback on Honey? Can't see to find any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/250969061835
-
06-08-26 08:20 #13112Regular Member

Posts: 18Nikki
Has anyone seen or have contact info for her? I was able to reach her at one point, we set up an appointment, verified and she was going to send the address and never heard back from her. She was in the Haywood Rd area. Please feel free to inbox me if she has went UTR. I'd appreciate it!
The Dangler.
-
06-07-26 10:05 #13111Regular Member

Posts: 4Same thing happened to me
Same thing happened to me. She kept asking if I had any party favors or randomly talking shit about random shit that I don't even remember. As soon as I was ready she stopped to talk shit and get up and started checking the door for her "dude" to make sure "they" were not going to come to the room. I obviously got soft and I just left but wasn't enough money worth caring about. $.
Originally Posted by Danglythang
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 23:29 #13110Regular Member

Posts: 18Can't say the same
Had a QV when she on on Pleasantburg and it was a complete waste of my time and money. I was there for a BJ, she threw the cover on, super mechanical, had terrible attitude, kept stopping to talk shit, saying she had to go not even 2 minutes in and that I needed to hurry up. I ended up going soft, grabbing my stuff and leaving. Glad you had a better experience. I'm relatively new to the hobby so chalked it up to a lesson learned.
Originally Posted by Sukafr33
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 17:52 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 75I haven't gotten any responses from my post here, or from her. I would still like to get her number!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 14:43 #13108Regular Member

Posts: 18"Cotton Candy" LOL
Had a QV with this one. She's definitely a talker, but she wasn't a clock-watcher at all, which was great. Started with oral before moving to doggy. Her photos are accurate, and she has a really cool personality.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/435704762026
-
06-06-26 11:22 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 357Jordyn
Does anyone have Jordyn's phone number? She did not post it on her ad.
Originally Posted by LikingLadies
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:19 #13106Senior Member

Posts: 237Waste of time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/753111964513
Seen her and wasn't good at all. The cat had a terrible smell and she was so dry. Think the demons has taken over. She was in and out of the visit. I guess every girl in Greenville is on some type of drugs. Won't repeat.
-
06-02-26 22:57 #13105Regular Member

Posts: 19Natasha
Has anyone seen Natasha. I had a time set up twice and both times she canceled. I'm wondering if she's real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...u/447598354217
-
06-02-26 09:05 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 180Just saw her on LC last night! I'm excited to see her back this way. Definitely going to try to see her.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 08:30 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 120Sexy Honduran
How does one contact her?
Originally Posted by Danglythang
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:45 #13102Regular Member

Posts: 14Similar experience
I also had a bad experience. As soon as we started her stomach started hurting. Lasted maybe 1 min and she couldn't take it. Refused my miney back. Avoid her.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:40 #13101Regular Member

Posts: 18Sexy Honduran
Aight fellas, I've been wanting to see a Latina. Saw this one as I was just starting the hobby waited for her to return to Greenville. I sent her a message, response was immediate, communication was on point and knocked the door. She looks cute from the photos but this is one that looks even better in person. This woman was gorgeous and her perfume was utterly intoxicating, I've been smelling whifs of it all day. She's Clean, has a bubbly personality and probably one of the most enjoyable dreams I've had so far. She doesn't speak much English and uses a translater on the phone but luckily I know enough Spanish to get me in trouble (but not enough to get out). She was surprised I knew as much as I did and made the process and pre-deed banter more enjoyable. She's not shy by any means, wether she's shoving my face in those busty tits, pulling on my beard saying sexy shit I don't understand or running her hands through my chest hair with the occasional "me gusta papi" with that soft voice of hers. Gives great head with charisma and you can tell she enjoys it. I will definitely be seeing her again real soon!
The Dangler.








Reply With Quote






