Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 5762
-
06-16-26 18:46 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 573Pretty on point here about 4 seasons. Kim at NE is older but body is tight. L3 is on table if she's comfortable. Bliss never been and haven't heard more than L1. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Bartheis
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:38 #5641Regular Member

Posts: 22Rank
Can only speak for 4 and NE. Kim is only one at NE. She's great, I only had L1/2 from her. Never tried more. At 4 Mimi in my opinion is the one. L1,2,3 all there. I need to try Bliss, I look forward to more comments on that. Regarding NE and 4 , can't go wrong really. Both are a little / lot milfy, little older.
Originally Posted by MrGrayBeard67
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 14:20 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 41Recommendations Welcome
I'll be in COLA for the latter part of the week and wanted to see which spa you'd rate #1 (bonus points if you know who I should ask for). I've read most of the posts, some of which have completely opposite opinions of the same place, which I found interesting. Here are the three I'm interested in:
New Energy.
Bliss.
Four Seasons.
Ready, set, GO!
-
06-13-26 09:09 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 68Angelinas
Stopped by yesterday after a no-go earlier down south and everything else looking dead here. Looked like 2 girls working and I drew Linda. A little 4 foot nothing, 30 ish with a good body and good looking but not beautiful. Everything on the menu and she was eager to please but was rushing. All-in 0.8 and 1.8 seems the usual now. Didn't see the other girl. Left happy but no rub and when your done session is done.
-
06-12-26 01:28 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 81I hope not!
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler11
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 08:52 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 480Rose
Stopped by Rose Spa yesterday.
Seems they've gone legit, or is just me.
I've never had issues there leaving happy but yesterday I saw a tall thin younger lady and she walked on my back etc but wouldn't play with my ass as I like and then on the flip not even a graze.
I asked and she said new owner. Massage only.
Oh well. Guess this one is off the list.
However it was a good legit massage.
-
06-05-26 02:02 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 45Ginger
Anyone seen Ginger recently? No response to SMS for making an appointment. Did she retire?
-
06-04-26 19:19 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 870Madison White
Has anybody's been to see her lately? Been a couple months since I spoke to her. I see she still advertising. I'd love to get an updated report before I schedule an appointment. Thanks guys be safe.
-
06-04-26 14:38 #5634Regular Member

Posts: 8"On Vacation"
Decided to try this place out; unfortunately Mimi was "on vacation" so I drew a "new girl". Coco.
Originally Posted by Bartheis
[View Original Post]
Opted for hr w / TS. Nice pressure with massage and ended w L1/ L2. Nicely done, left relaxed and happy. Good enough to repeat.
-
06-04-26 06:01 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 302Corrected
Interesting! Guess I drew the short stick because my provider hurriedly fixed the sheet any time it slid and revealed too much. Despite its convenience, I still probably won't give it another try. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 00:09 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Lily
That was not my experience. Three visits, 2 with no-problem HE and one with lots of tease but had to finish myself.
Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
06-03-26 17:49 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 302Lily's
In case anyone was wondering, Lily's on Gervais is strictly legit. That had been my assumption when I passed by it but it's close to my house and saw an ad for it on stg so I thought I'd give it a try. Decent massage though she was a little too frantic for it to be relaxing. Absolutely no teasing.
-
06-02-26 15:15 #5630Regular Member

Posts: 8Fun time at New Energy
I saw your post and as I was driving home decided to stop in. I agree a very fun time. I will be back.
Originally Posted by Merc965
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:08 #5629Regular Member

Posts: 13Any updates on this place? L1,2,3 offered? Will be in Sumter area next week and may check it out.
Originally Posted by BetterTogether
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:07 #5628Regular Member

Posts: 13Makes sense, thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



