Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24405

    Horny Mom

    Anyone have experience with this MILF?

    https://tryst.link/escort/horny-mom

    TIA.

  2. #24404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Than likely just collecting information to create packages for future operations. I would assume priority would be to connect anything relating to the 14 yr old and drugs but probably the pipeline would look like to collect relevant information, disseminate it to proper sections and they'll use it in whatever manner needed to achieve their mission statement. They're always working if you recall the Spa sting in April. And from going through EP Lexi's phone for fun when she dosed off on me, there's a lot of SIMPS / idiots who send selfies, take selfies with her and probably communicate with their actual number. You can't also trust this girl won't throw John's under the bus to help get lighter sentencing 😂. But like I said, her and whoever participated with the 14 yr old can rot in prison and get what's coming to them. No sympathy.
    Luckily I never text her since her ad turn me off with No this and No that. But damn, her ass is pregnant so she will definitely snitch to get a lighter sentence.

  3. #24403

    Anyone f with this woman?

    Hot & sexy pretty petite.

    Anyone fuck with this chick?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wick/209180980.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...v/222158913007

    She has multiple different sites is she legit? She a good fuck? Real?

  4. #24402

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??
    Than likely just collecting information to create packages for future operations. I would assume priority would be to connect anything relating to the 14 yr old and drugs but probably the pipeline would look like to collect relevant information, disseminate it to proper sections and they'll use it in whatever manner needed to achieve their mission statement. They're always working if you recall the Spa sting in April. And from going through EP Lexi's phone for fun when she dosed off on me, there's a lot of SIMPS / idiots who send selfies, take selfies with her and probably communicate with their actual number. You can't also trust this girl won't throw John's under the bus to help get lighter sentencing 😂. But like I said, her and whoever participated with the 14 yr old can rot in prison and get what's coming to them. No sympathy.

  5. #24401

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    You are the one who doesn't know forum rules. The issue was not about posting public information, issue is attaching provider's name to it. That automatically put providers last name and address out there which admin says is immediate cancellation of membership. I like the guy (not you so much) and thought I would point it out so he could delete. I also sent him DM.
    Freaking out. Unnecessary to write it in all caps like some hall monitor asking for a pass. And yet nothing happened because he didn't violate any rules bud. But keep thinking you're right.

  6. #24400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??
    They can go through the phone all they want. They can't prove a damn thing thing. Nobody has anything to worry about.
    That's also why you use a text app.

  7. #24399
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Met with Lexi in Providence today.

    Nice spinner body and upcharge for GFE but worth it (in m opinion). FS is covered but I'm fine with that.

    Definitely focused on the moment and really gets into it. Definitely recommend and will repeat when I can get to providence. Also does a great real massage.

    Treat her well and she defiantly does the same.

    Hosts out of an ok location, not a high end area but I was not worried about parking on the street either.

    I think she will travel but you'll have to do an uber or pick her up as she doesn't drive.

    I can share digits, she has had issues trying to get on STG and has a team number.
    Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this one?

  8. #24398

    Freaking out?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.
    You are the one who doesn't know forum rules. The issue was not about posting public information, issue is attaching provider's name to it. That automatically put providers last name and address out there which admin says is immediate cancellation of membership. I like the guy (not you so much) and thought I would point it out so he could delete. I also sent him DM.

  9. #24397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??

  10. #24396

    You're

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.

  11. #24395
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  12. #24394

    Tasty Tash

    Any recent reports on Tasty Tasha? She looks a bit haggard but heard that she brings it in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/748107872055

  13. #24393
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but definitely have seen posts to news articles that have info in the past. The posts were by senior members also.
    I'm not an admin, but posting a news article is fine, posting most directly public things are fine. Posting "Call Jenny at XXX-XXXX she lives at ## whatever street" is the real line.

  14. #24392

  15. #24391

    Mimi's history has always been available for all to see.

    This Mimi has a rap sheet going back most of her adult life. In addition to dozens of driving offenses including DUI, there's domestic violence, felony assault, vandalism, and violation of no-contact order. Most recent ads have used burner numbers, or numbers of other women without extensive rap sheets. However, one of the numbers listed for Mimi on the other board from an older ad traces, on beenverified, directly to her real name and to the above mentioned rap sheet. I actually never researched her until just now, mainly because she doesn't list BBBJ or DFK in her ads, so I figured why bother. But before I see ANY hoe, I leave no stone unturned to try to find out their history. I realize that it may be some sort of turn-on for some of you macho guys, or some sort of adrenaline rush that drives some guys to have sex with these potentially dangerous women. But not for this dude. I'll stick to vanilla. This is indeed exactly what reverse searches are for.

    Anyway, here is the ad for her with the number that traces directly to her real name, and her prior rap sheet.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/mimi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape