Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 42 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 25025
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24410

    Ashley?

    I see Ashley posting a lot again. For those of you in the know, still a dangerous visit or is he gone again?

  2. #24409
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an admin, but posting a news article is fine, posting most directly public things are fine. Posting "Call Jenny at XXX-XXXX she lives at ## whatever street" is the real line.
    News links are public knowledge; like you can find this info / pics in court databases because that's how the news finds out all these names.

    Plus its important so that we I'd suck people like this so we don't get in these orbits.

  3. #24408

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Luckily I never text her since her ad turn me off with No this and No that. But damn, her ass is pregnant so she will definitely snitch to get a lighter sentence.
    Hopefully it's just those revolving around the 14 yr old but again, any information given is more for LEO to do what they want with.

    Also agree with you JClear, posting news story has always been a thing on this site with whatever information is in the news article. Don't understand how some people are naive to that but homie who posted it is fine and bigger issue again is the disgusting human being who pimps out a 14 yr old.

  4. #24407
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an admin, but posting a news article is fine, posting most directly public things are fine. Posting "Call Jenny at XXX-XXXX she lives at ## whatever street" is the real line.
    Exactly this. Banning news links is stupid for every reason.

  5. #24406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    They can go through the phone all they want. They can't prove a damn thing thing. Nobody has anything to worry about.
    That's also why you use a text app.
    Text app or burner phone. Anyone crazy enough to use their 'normal' phone / number is just begging for trouble.

    With regards to any potentially incriminating info gathered via an escorts phone, depending on the crime (paying for sex with a 14-yr old for instance), don't underestimate LE's resolve in following up on any of it. Yea, they still have to prove wrongdoing, but they can make your life miserable if they know who you are and suspect you.

    My. 02. Stay away from underage 'escorts' for God's sake and don't ever share your identity / pics with any of these girls.

  6. #24405

    Horny Mom

    Anyone have experience with this MILF?

    https://tryst.link/escort/horny-mom

    TIA.

  7. #24404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Than likely just collecting information to create packages for future operations. I would assume priority would be to connect anything relating to the 14 yr old and drugs but probably the pipeline would look like to collect relevant information, disseminate it to proper sections and they'll use it in whatever manner needed to achieve their mission statement. They're always working if you recall the Spa sting in April. And from going through EP Lexi's phone for fun when she dosed off on me, there's a lot of SIMPS / idiots who send selfies, take selfies with her and probably communicate with their actual number. You can't also trust this girl won't throw John's under the bus to help get lighter sentencing 😂. But like I said, her and whoever participated with the 14 yr old can rot in prison and get what's coming to them. No sympathy.
    Luckily I never text her since her ad turn me off with No this and No that. But damn, her ass is pregnant so she will definitely snitch to get a lighter sentence.

  8. #24403

    Anyone f with this woman?

    Hot & sexy pretty petite.

    Anyone fuck with this chick?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wick/209180980.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...v/222158913007

    She has multiple different sites is she legit? She a good fuck? Real?

  9. #24402

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??
    Than likely just collecting information to create packages for future operations. I would assume priority would be to connect anything relating to the 14 yr old and drugs but probably the pipeline would look like to collect relevant information, disseminate it to proper sections and they'll use it in whatever manner needed to achieve their mission statement. They're always working if you recall the Spa sting in April. And from going through EP Lexi's phone for fun when she dosed off on me, there's a lot of SIMPS / idiots who send selfies, take selfies with her and probably communicate with their actual number. You can't also trust this girl won't throw John's under the bus to help get lighter sentencing 😂. But like I said, her and whoever participated with the 14 yr old can rot in prison and get what's coming to them. No sympathy.

  10. #24401

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    You are the one who doesn't know forum rules. The issue was not about posting public information, issue is attaching provider's name to it. That automatically put providers last name and address out there which admin says is immediate cancellation of membership. I like the guy (not you so much) and thought I would point it out so he could delete. I also sent him DM.
    Freaking out. Unnecessary to write it in all caps like some hall monitor asking for a pass. And yet nothing happened because he didn't violate any rules bud. But keep thinking you're right.

  11. #24400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??
    They can go through the phone all they want. They can't prove a damn thing thing. Nobody has anything to worry about.
    That's also why you use a text app.

  12. #24399
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Met with Lexi in Providence today.

    Nice spinner body and upcharge for GFE but worth it (in m opinion). FS is covered but I'm fine with that.

    Definitely focused on the moment and really gets into it. Definitely recommend and will repeat when I can get to providence. Also does a great real massage.

    Treat her well and she defiantly does the same.

    Hosts out of an ok location, not a high end area but I was not worried about parking on the street either.

    I think she will travel but you'll have to do an uber or pick her up as she doesn't drive.

    I can share digits, she has had issues trying to get on STG and has a team number.
    Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this one?

  13. #24398

    Freaking out?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.
    You are the one who doesn't know forum rules. The issue was not about posting public information, issue is attaching provider's name to it. That automatically put providers last name and address out there which admin says is immediate cancellation of membership. I like the guy (not you so much) and thought I would point it out so he could delete. I also sent him DM.

  14. #24397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??

  15. #24396

    You're

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape