Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 921 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13502
    Given their prices, it better be. 800/ hr? $1500/ hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJay  [View Original Post]
    Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.

    I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.

    I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.

    Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.

  2. #13501

    Chaba

    Was hoping I could get an update on chaba.

  3. #13500
    Quote Originally Posted by EverQuest  [View Original Post]
    Said they moved don't seem to be any J girls available.
    They said purple rainbow back door but I'm staying away for a while.

  4. #13499

    3109 S Lowe

    From the 11th ward:

    Thank you to CPD and the Department of Buildings tonight for shutting down a brothel that was operating out of a residential home near 30th & Lowe, quite near to Healy Elementary. My office is committed to keeping things like this out of our backyards, and figuring out how to prevent it altogether. The house had been on the radar of the vice squad of CPD as well before the time of this closure of the building on Thursday night. I was made aware of suspicions of illegal activity and was in immediate contact with CPD, which was assisted greatly by reporting by neighborhood members when they saw something was wrong. Thanks to all those neighbors who reached out to us, this outcome would not have been possible without you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7211.jpg‎   IMG_7210.jpg‎  

  5. #13498
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain  [View Original Post]
    You're the last to know, I called about your expired warranty.

    It's about the bust at orange spa. FBI, CIA, ins, dea, abc, we're all involved in the raid. A lot of locations have been named at a local meeting. People are worried.
    Nah the news articles and videos show just state and local police and mentions DHS as the only three letter.

  6. #13497
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you just post the site address?

    BTW, just do a google image search on that pic.
    http://huanlegong168.com/

  7. #13496
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Is the college girl still available? Are they GFE?
    His report expressly states that he saw her in March during her spring break and she was from Texas. So the answer is a "no" unless she's back in Chicago for summer break.
    I am also interested to hear whether it was GFE or not.

  8. #13495

    Mystery site

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJay  [View Original Post]
    Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.

    I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.

    I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.

    Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.
    Why don't you just post the site address?

    BTW, just do a google image search on that pic.

  9. #13494
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    There are Asian girls who work out of Best Western and the Hyatt Hotels in Shaumburg. Traveling girls. Those are the ads you are seeing. Pictures never match who you are going to see. Saw one that was 40 something from NYC. Last girl I saw there was a college student from Texas on her spring break in March. I literally just deleted the text messages a few days ago.

    Reliable? Yeah it is if you want a clean safe place to get your rocks off. Just know you won't be seeing the girls from the pictures.
    Is the college girl still available? Are they GFE?

  10. #13493
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    All the Jgirls are off the site, anyone know what's going on?
    Said they moved don't seem to be any J girls available.

  11. #13492

    Hlg 168

    Quote Originally Posted by Damainman2000  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a place hlg168. Anyone have any info?
    Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.

    I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.

    I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.

    Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 224611rqn6i66ft9tgftqk.jpg‎  

  12. #13491
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    There are Asian girls who work out of Best Western and the Hyatt Hotels in Shaumburg. Traveling girls. Those are the ads you are seeing. Pictures never match who you are going to see. Saw one that was 40 something from NYC. Last girl I saw there was a college student from Texas on her spring break in March. I literally just deleted the text messages a few days ago.

    Reliable? Yeah it is if you want a clean safe place to get your rocks off. Just know you won't be seeing the girls from the pictures.
    Have you ever had their booker send actual pictures in advance? The couple of times I have tried, they were way off.

  13. #13490
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    All the Jgirls are off the site, anyone know what's going on?
    You're the last to know, I called about your expired warranty.

    It's about the bust at orange spa. FBI, CIA, ins, dea, abc, we're all involved in the raid. A lot of locations have been named at a local meeting. People are worried.

  14. #13489

    Bp

    All the Jgirls are off the site, anyone know what's going on?

  15. #13488

    A few questions.

    Hello,

    I will be in Chicago soon and am interested in checking out Blue Phoenix or one of the other Asian Apartment situations. On other trips, I have visited Orange, SXL, Archer Perfect / Ashland Perfect, and, my best experience, Tokyo Spa (I think that's what it was called.) I preferred the latter because it offered the Donguan service, which it seems the others do less of but the apartment girls seem to offer. Here's my question- Is there any way to visit the Asian Apartments without signing up or, even, calling from an unblocked number? Discretion, as I'm sure is true for many / most of you, is extremely important for me and I am not comfortable using my unblocked number or giving any personal info. That is why I have enjoyed the parlors- pretty close to complete anonymity. Any thoughts / helpful info? Finally, as my handle implies, I am a Greek fan. Does anyone know if Karly / Bebe is still at SXL? Any Asians offering this service? Thanks, I do appreciate any info / help you might offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape