Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25943

    Mmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominal  [View Original Post]
    Met with "4 k Tiny" doesn't exactly match the images, but still cute. Not the most time conscientious after you pull up. After less than 10 minutes into it says it too hot and I can't concentrate, we got to end the hr date early. May be the day because it is warm and everyone has bad days, . But YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/421581232320
    Is she dancing anywhere local!?

  2. #25942

    Saw her a month ago

    I saw her about a month ago outcall. She is a big girl. She was completely sober and I think mentioned some court thing, but I wasn't listening. I just wanted a BJ. She had a smell to her like she just got raw dogged. I stuck with the BBBJWS because I wasn't about to raw dog some dudes jizz. I wouldn't see her again. She is way too huge for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in touch with her lately. I have not gotten any responses since the beginning of the year. I know that her service has dropped considerably over the past few years but I was curious if she was still around?

  3. #25941

    Waste of time

    Met with "4 k Tiny" doesn't exactly match the images, but still cute. Not the most time conscientious after you pull up. After less than 10 minutes into it says it too hot and I can't concentrate, we got to end the hr date early. May be the day because it is warm and everyone has bad days, . But YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/421581232320

  4. #25940
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    These same pictures have been posted a few years ago. If it is the same girl she was a really good looking black girl when I saw her and she was staying at a notel in Madison. The service was kind of strange because she I insisted on doggy only but her ass was fantastic. Would I repeat if it is the same girl? Probably but having these same pictures posted for a couple years is kind of a red flag. Finding a black girl that is pretty good and not bat shit crazy is difficult however. I would say you are probably safe to check her out and bail if you don't like what you see.
    Has anyone seen Yummy recently (last 6 months) ?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/151493606916
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7300.jpg‎  

  5. #25939

    Kendall Snow still MIA?

    Has anyone been in touch with her lately. I have not gotten any responses since the beginning of the year. I know that her service has dropped considerably over the past few years but I was curious if she was still around?

  6. #25938
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Recently I took a trip to the UK and indulged in our hobby where it is legal, plentiful and the women and gorgeous, affordable and offer high quality service. The best I've had.

    I spent 2 hours with a gorgeous young Thai lady who gave an incredible nuru massage and worked her ass off to get me off 3 times.

    I enjoyed passionate GFE with a supermodel type British lady for the price of a crack head here.

    The one that really sticks with me though is this 20's pretty Polish girl who had a special talent. Deep throat. I spent an hour with her encouraging me to facefuck her vigorously.

    Tears down her face, saliva everywhere and she kept asking for more. I finished with her laying on her back on the bed with her head hanging off. I. fucked her face balls deep in her mouth as I unloaded directly down her throat. She thanked me after. I can't get this out of my head. The bulge in her throat as I used it is something I'll never forget. Anyways I don't believe this type of woman exists near Milwaukee but if anyone has any leads PLEASE let me know!

    Alex.
    Few have posted about women who do this in Milwaukee. But don't expect it on first date. Maybe on 2nd / 3rd date and it's really YMMV.

  7. #25937

    ISO Facefucking

    Recently I took a trip to the UK and indulged in our hobby where it is legal, plentiful and the women and gorgeous, affordable and offer high quality service. The best I've had.

    I spent 2 hours with a gorgeous young Thai lady who gave an incredible nuru massage and worked her ass off to get me off 3 times.

    I enjoyed passionate GFE with a supermodel type British lady for the price of a crack head here.

    The one that really sticks with me though is this 20's pretty Polish girl who had a special talent. Deep throat. I spent an hour with her encouraging me to facefuck her vigorously.

    Tears down her face, saliva everywhere and she kept asking for more. I finished with her laying on her back on the bed with her head hanging off. I. fucked her face balls deep in her mouth as I unloaded directly down her throat. She thanked me after. I can't get this out of my head. The bulge in her throat as I used it is something I'll never forget. Anyways I don't believe this type of woman exists near Milwaukee but if anyone has any leads PLEASE let me know!

    Alex.

  8. #25936
    Quote Originally Posted by WXYstudio1969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month, but then she suddenly disappeared.
    One of her ad sites stated she would be unavailable until May 25th. I reached out to her on the 24th to try to set up when she was scheduled in Madison and no response. 2 days later nearly every reference to her was gone, all I can still find is her x.com profile.

    Glad I waited around for her, LOL.

  9. #25935

    She's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBoey  [View Original Post]
    Seen years ago was cool. Likes to party reasonable price but might rush you if you don't have what she likes dm for more info.

  10. #25934
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. Sadly it's either a junkie graduate to STG or ghetto ho luring me to a hood or pay for the really expensive stuff and maybe get out once a month on a budget.
    Either that or be ghosted on the day of the appointment with girls who do not respond timely!!

  11. #25933

    Madori

    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month, but then she suddenly disappeared.

  12. #25932
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
    She is also on Seeking, calls herself Jessica, and BB is provided.

  13. #25931
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    On Skip is worth 200. It's sad that some of you guys still pay this for these junkies with missing teeth.
    I agree with you. Sadly it's either a junkie graduate to STG or ghetto ho luring me to a hood or pay for the really expensive stuff and maybe get out once a month on a budget.

  14. #25930

    No one

    On Skip is worth 200. It's sad that some of you guys still pay this for these junkies with missing teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501

  15. #25929
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
    New ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/050869003023.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape