Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 9819
-
06-04-26 22:05 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 90All of this is true but, to add, a LOT of what is shared on the board should be taken with heavy grains of salt. Some mongers have agendas and are very interested in keeping certain ladies to themselves or they just use the board as a humble brag sounding board. Ultimately, the only way to get consistent action is to look yourself, take care of your hygenie and to be smart.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
The talent across the board is just better near and across the border.
-
06-04-26 15:43 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 772Everyone's got UTRs on rotation & info is being shared via PMs. Most are discreetly having fun with their UTRs.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
I get bored quickly so I'm always on the lookout for someone new-to-me.
-
06-04-26 11:01 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 219Yup! That's about where things are at! Granted, there's a lot of nuance in it all. Example: I'm in brookfield / pewaukee area, it's dry as a bone here. So unless I'm willing to drive 25+ min (if its a straight shot downtown) or 35+ min (south or north side) just to test the waters on a new-to-me girl, then what's left? The cost of the hobby, money and / or other, has been going up. The reviews on the other sites aren't reliable because they don't allow negative reviews of the providers. It's what it is in milwaukee these days and I don't see any relief (pun) in sight. Might have to take more trips to chicago or just retire for a while until things get better.
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 07:39 #9801Banned Member

Posts: 124State of the union
Everything is so redundant on this board now days. One desperado admittedly paying $$/ hhr and leaving unsatisfied. Another buying content and not getting what he asked for. Deposits, yep, guys still paying them. So many others asking for referrals and complaining about prices and quality. Then theres the massage thread where guys are paying ridiculous prices to get jacked off using used saran wrap by old overweight asian hags. Over & over again, same reports, same rhetoric. Is there ever any thrill of victory anymore or are we all just destined to a self-inflicted agony of defeat.
-
05-22-26 08:29 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 1323AI Filters
In the Cuddle Comfort forum, a member ran a girl's pic through an AI analysis which concluded that there were some heavy filters applied. It would have been interesting if AI could remove the filters to show what she really looks like.
Here's something from another site:
"What you woke up to.
Vs.
What you went to bed with.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFile...pg-3765569.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFile...ng-3765567.JPG
That's about 45 minutes of skillfully applied makeup and hair products. "
"Before" pic reminds me of the old "coyote ugly" expression. There's always the light switch though.
-
05-20-26 21:38 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 1311Sometimes. It depends which location you chose within your VPN settings. By trial & error I found one that doesn't error out with STG & some other sites. Using no VPN from somewhere other than home is also an option.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 09:57 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 484Stg
Like everyone on here I try to be careful. I use a VPN when I am on this site and others. When I go to STG I get a message that they can detect that I am using vpn and they don't allow me to connect to the site because they have had hackers that use vpn. Anyone else have this problem?
-
04-30-26 09:48 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 105In Defense of OFG
I recently saw a post denouncing the late great OFG. I thought I'd weigh in. He and I were born within weeks of each other. So the same age. Through his generosity I met over a half dozen fine women who provided me with some very memorable trysts. I met with most of them more than once. All were of higher quality than what is available today on STG. He did his research, had his connections and was happy to share. Better times back then.
-
04-28-26 16:39 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 267She's out of Kenosdha
Seen her twice, first was ok. Went back for more, she had like 4 kittens running all over, not for me.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 14:03 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 181Seen her. Would repeat, but she's not answering me.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 00:15 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 715Mature provider
She is not exactly in your area but this one is real and provides up north Green Bay, Shawano, Wausau, Eau Claire I believe.
Originally Posted by ModelMaster
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...-/816219449496
-
04-27-26 22:18 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 145Kendall Snow
Anyone have any info on her? I know she is not liked by some here but she was always great to me. We both gave each other what we liked. Unfortunately she has been AWOL, I'm a little worried. Any info on her whereabouts would be appreciated. Thanks fellas and stay safe out there.
-
04-27-26 20:33 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 656She is out of town this week
I talked to her yesterday She is out of town this week. Never seen her.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:30 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 1480MILF Michelle
Search Michelle on Skip. She has gained a few lbs over the last 6 months but she gives a good BBBJ for a decent price. Stays in New Berlin.
Originally Posted by ModelMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:22 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 39Let's help each others
I'm in need as well it's hard to find those so if you do have to hang on to that tight. I was getting bored one day and wanted to try this Gilf but never pulled the trigger https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/702631237338.
Originally Posted by ModelMaster
[View Original Post]
I've also seen "gem" https://tryst.link/escort/gemscorpio21 it's an okay experience not worth the drive for me.










Reply With Quote





