Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 891 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13097

    Can I get someone to DM the info

    Hey looking for agency / whatapp to a Latina spot in Tampa? I prefer the ones that work from apt and change girls weekly.

  2. #13096

    Brandon

    Looks like Lithia location is back open after a visit about a month ago by unc.

    Saw the sign lit up in the window and stopped by. Tried the back entrance because it is not facing busy street but no answer. Walked around to the front and rang door bell and knocked. After 2 min a woman answered and brought be inside. Asked if I could wait 30 min, I had obviously interrupted her with another customer.

    I told her I could come back, but I didn't have time to wait.

    The woman was in her 40's probably, not the same one that had been at this location before.

    Sorry if it was your session I interrupted.

  3. #13095

    301 latina agency whatsapp?

    Can anyone that's received the info DM me and send it my way too? Preciate it!

  4. #13094

    🖐65039; latina spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Could someone DM me the WhatsApp for this place!! I would like to see what this place is about!!
    Can I get the details for the latina spa too. Very intriguing.

    Thanks!

  5. #13093
    Can I get that number too while we're at it? Latinas aren't my favorite but it'd be good to see what the options are.

  6. #13092

    301 Agency Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorguy69  [View Original Post]
    Yes please I'm interested also!
    I'm also interested in the number! Please and thank you!

  7. #13091

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Brunoboy868  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me the WhatsApp number please.
    Yes please I'm interested also!

  8. #13090

    301 Latina Agency

    Can someone DM me the WhatsApp number please.

  9. #13089

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TakkenX  [View Original Post]
    Does someone DM the information? I'll be in the area? This week.
    I too would love if someone could DM me this info as well. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  10. #13088

    301 latina ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Could someone DM me the WhatsApp for this place!! I would like to see what this place is about!!
    Does someone DM the information? I'll be in the area? This week.

  11. #13087

    301 agency!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    There's a lot of telegram scams going on right now so I always pass on those ones but as far as WhatsApp that's more common with these providers than regular texting. With some of these agencies, they like to use WeChat or WhatsApp because they are able to post pictures for everyone to see that has One of those two platforms. It saves you and them a lot of time and effort. Rather than texting them and asking for photos of who is working if they have your number on WhatsApp and you have WhatsApp, then they will post pictures all week long and you will always be able to click on their profile and see who is Working.

    A lot of Latinas are starting to use WeChat as well, which is mostly known in the Asian culture because WeChat has the ability to easily translate languages very easy.

    WhatsApp is free and if you download it, especially in regards to the 30 one agency and many other Spanish agencies you will always be able to see pictures of the girls and always know who you want to meet without going through all the back-and-forth with the girl that answers the phone. You just need to tell them you want to see a single person and they will tell you the times that they are available and you scheduling go.
    Could someone DM me the WhatsApp for this place!! I would like to see what this place is about!!

  12. #13086
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, Makes perfect sense fam, I appreciate the clarity, I've met with those traveling Latinas before, they weren't using WhatsApp because they were more established, but I can understand the new ones starting out fresh might not have the funds for mutiple phones.

    Thank you.
    Could you guys share their info (DM). I'm new in the area and would love to pay them a visit.

  13. #13085
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    All of these Latin girls come from South America. That's their main source to communicate back to their family and their own countries. That's why they like using Whatsapp, I use WhatsApp myself because messages are encrypted. I use it to communicate with girls from South America because I travel there a lot and all that's needed is Wi-Fi without the long distance charges.
    Ahh, Makes perfect sense fam, I appreciate the clarity, I've met with those traveling Latinas before, they weren't using WhatsApp because they were more established, but I can understand the new ones starting out fresh might not have the funds for mutiple phones.

    Thank you.

  14. #13084
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    WhatsApp

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with WhatsApp anyway? I'm just curious.

    I see a lot of these "escorts" use it on their profile which their profile comes off super sketchy and fake, I automatically assume any telegram or WhatsApp number attached to the escort profile that it's a fake Scammer page, the photos are usually grainy with not much context and no reviews, even some of these latinas locally don't use it but sus profile I feel do.

    Im not discrediting your post btw, just wondering if you kmow why these girls use it.
    There's a lot of telegram scams going on right now so I always pass on those ones but as far as WhatsApp that's more common with these providers than regular texting. With some of these agencies, they like to use WeChat or WhatsApp because they are able to post pictures for everyone to see that has One of those two platforms. It saves you and them a lot of time and effort. Rather than texting them and asking for photos of who is working if they have your number on WhatsApp and you have WhatsApp, then they will post pictures all week long and you will always be able to click on their profile and see who is Working.

    A lot of Latinas are starting to use WeChat as well, which is mostly known in the Asian culture because WeChat has the ability to easily translate languages very easy.

    WhatsApp is free and if you download it, especially in regards to the 30 one agency and many other Spanish agencies you will always be able to see pictures of the girls and always know who you want to meet without going through all the back-and-forth with the girl that answers the phone. You just need to tell them you want to see a single person and they will tell you the times that they are available and you scheduling go.

  15. #13083
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with WhatsApp anyway? I'm just curious.

    I see a lot of these "escorts" use it on their profile which their profile comes off super sketchy and fake, I automatically assume any telegram or WhatsApp number attached to the escort profile that it's a fake Scammer page, the photos are usually grainy with not much context and no reviews, even some of these latinas locally don't use it but sus profile I feel do.

    Im not discrediting your post btw, just wondering if you kmow why these girls use it.
    All of these Latin girls come from South America. That's their main source to communicate back to their family and their own countries. That's why they like using Whatsapp, I use WhatsApp myself because messages are encrypted. I use it to communicate with girls from South America because I travel there a lot and all that's needed is Wi-Fi without the long distance charges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape