Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 779 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 11679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11514
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTrombone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the blonde girl at OGD. I don't know her name. Bigger blonde hair, decent body, pretty nice tits actually. Little stomach but not too bad. She has a cute face. Please welcome. Experience, menu, rate etc.
    I like London. She doesn't like BBBJ, but she has good technique. She's not as slutty as Hannah, but she'll let me pull it out at the back table behind the pool table. I give her 150 which includes a DO barside dance as well.

  2. #11513
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeter9  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're talking about "London". She's good for handsy bar side dances. Wants 150 to go into the VIP for a couple songs, HJ / BJ is on the table. Said she doesn't fuck in the club but I don't either so I couldn't tell you if she does or not.
    Wait wait wait. 150 for 3 songs and then an additional negotiation once in there? Or 150 final for a good time?

  3. #11512
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeter9  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're talking about "London". She's good for handsy bar side dances. Wants 150 to go into the VIP for a couple songs, HJ / BJ is on the table. Said she doesn't fuck in the club but I don't either so I couldn't tell you if she does or not.
    150 LOL. You can talk most of these girls down to 60 or less.

  4. #11511

    OGD Blonde

    Sounds like you're talking about "London". She's good for handsy bar side dances. Wants 150 to go into the VIP for a couple songs, HJ / BJ is on the table. Said she doesn't fuck in the club but I don't either so I couldn't tell you if she does or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTrombone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the blonde girl at OGD. I don't know her name. Bigger blonde hair, decent body, pretty nice tits actually. Little stomach but not too bad. She has a cute face. Please welcome. Experience, menu, rate etc.

  5. #11510

    Everything is relative. Decent showing today

    Compared to how it's been for. Idk awhile. Today at G Spot was actually ok (which is relative and all based on perspective). Saw Ivy; still loud pushy and uses too much teeth, dependable but not my 1st or 2nd choice. Black chick with the toned body, short, gap in teeth and bolt ons. A bartender who dances (light skin, black, big butt) was slow today so she dropped the panties and was spreading it wide open but was in high demand and I was on a lunch break, will try her tomorrow. New white chick with big tails, I give her a 7 (she was petite) but would still feel her out. Will try again for the black chick tomorrow.

  6. #11509

    OGD blonde?

    Anyone have any experience with the blonde girl at OGD. I don't know her name. Bigger blonde hair, decent body, pretty nice tits actually. Little stomach but not too bad. She has a cute face. Please welcome. Experience, menu, rate etc.

  7. #11508

    G Spot

    Stopped by today. Not sure why I wasted my time. The girls in there were bigger than most football players. Not my type.

  8. #11507

    Abbey Gats

    Anyone ever had any OTC with her? You can PM if you want.

  9. #11506

    Smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    Do they still have smoking at G String?
    It has been 2 weeks since I was there and there was no smoking then. I have seen this before and the no smoking ends and they will allow smoking again.

  10. #11505

    Smoking

    Do they still have smoking at G String?

  11. #11504

    Rounds yesterday

    Went over to g-string, nothing there that I wanted or even would talk to me. Then headed over to g-spot, Alyshia was there did rooms with her in the passed at song price but then she took off. Nothing else there I wanted to even touch me. It's getting to hard out here I'm going to start traveling out farther then staying here and getting disappointed.

  12. #11503

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by BasesLoaded1  [View Original Post]
    Since Sabrina and Christina are friends I would hunt Sabrina during Christina's barmaid shift. Other than that if Sabrina is hungry to squeeze a dollar out of a dong she may show up anytime.

    Best Of Luck Out There!
    If anyone has had experience with Sabrina please let me know what your experience was like? What all does she offer?

    Thanks.

  13. #11502

    Bunny

    Bunny at G-spot what a conceited little *****, GPS doesn't even come close. She gave me an air dance and expected $10. I gave her 5 pointed the sign and told her it wasn't worth that.

  14. #11501

    Memorial Day

    G-spot and g-string nothing but fatties, WTF noon -4.

  15. #11500

    Sabrina's Dynamic Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyDoo  [View Original Post]
    What is a good time to find her? Day or night?
    Since Sabrina and Christina are friends I would hunt Sabrina during Christina's barmaid shift. Other than that if Sabrina is hungry to squeeze a dollar out of a dong she may show up anytime.

    Best Of Luck Out There!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape