Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26517

    Jen Rogers Park

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3720046

    She's been in the game a long time. I was hit with a big tax bill so have been going cheap lately and she is cheap. See the ad for rates. I did 30 min for 100.

    There are a lot of reviews of her at various points here and on TER. Because the name is too short, you need to search for Rogers Park. Most of those reviews say she is not the woman in the photo. The face photo is her. Why anyone would think the other photo that shows partial face and hair is her compared to the one full face photo shows an inability to read photos.

    The Good: DFK is good, BBBJ is very good, and that kitty is tight as hell. I am below average and junior fit very snug in that kitty. Nipples are smallish but responsible. All holes are open.

    The bad: dogs are active. I had one lick my foot while I was DATY. I read the reviews. I knew about the dogs. I didn't care. I was willing to have the experience because the experience only cost 100. Apartment smells like heavy smoke. If you have an SO, you will need to see her on a day when the SO isn't home so you can wash the clothes or you will need an excuse. Body is pear shaped. Not great.

    Other stuff: close to red line or parking is easy during day. I can't say about night since I saw her late afternoon. Neighborhood is safe. Apartment isn't pristine but it's not a drug house. As I said, she smokes and smokes weed but no other signs of problems. Dog beds all over the place. She is a talker. She talks a lot. I have no problem with that. But if talkers piss you off, she's no good.

    I won't repeat but I rarely repeat. If you have lower standards like I do right now, 100 is good. If you want to sit back and close your eyes, the BBBJ for 50 should be really good. I need FS so that deal isn't for me.

  2. #26516

    Location everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Just scroll through the pictures nits obviously a scam posting. Unless she can body morf and go from fat to skinny and black to Asian.
    One of my rules of thumb is if I go to the location spot in the ad and see three paragraphs I am generally going to pass. In my experience, those are either scammers people that aren't interested in giving good service, etc. Its just not worth it unless the are reviewed and verified.

  3. #26515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    The name is too common of a phrase to find any search results. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she used to go by a different name?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209220819
    Do you really think anyone does outcalls anywhere from Peotone to Wisconsin for a couple of hundred bucks, she would have that much tied up in gas and tolls.

  4. #26514

    Bogus

    Just scroll through the pictures nits obviously a scam posting. Unless she can body morf and go from fat to skinny and black to Asian.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    The name is too common of a phrase to find any search results. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she used to go by a different name?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209220819

  5. #26513

    Tiny and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    I was downtown last night and attempted to meet 1 of the 2. Luickly they got back to me too late. How are they are ripoff? Bait & switch? Users? Fake? Please share more if willing to. A few here have been wondering about these.

    Thanks.
    They complain, do meth, crack etc and can't take dick for anything. Will try to upcharge you mid session and are just an overall terrible time. Had me waiting outside the incall for almost 30 minutes. CBJ was mediocre, deadfish and can't take dick. Also saw multiple balls of tin foil in the trash can. She delayed the session starting for 15 minutes because she's addicted to her vape and couldn't find it. I ended up leaving without even finishing because I was so fed up.

  6. #26512

    Sexy baby anyone?

    The name is too common of a phrase to find any search results. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she used to go by a different name?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209220819

  7. #26511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Bella

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1

    I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).

    But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.

    B.

  8. #26510

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. A total rip off. Do not waste your money. Not as attractive in person either if that helps curb the temptation.
    I was downtown last night and attempted to meet 1 of the 2. Luickly they got back to me too late. How are they are ripoff? Bait & switch? Users? Fake? Please share more if willing to. A few here have been wondering about these.

    Thanks.

  9. #26509

    Tiny & Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is legit?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/wet--tiny/894449939488

    Nm found the answer:
    I can confirm this. A total rip off. Do not waste your money. Not as attractive in person either if that helps curb the temptation.

  10. #26508
    Anyone know if this girl is legit?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/wet--tiny/894449939488

    Nm found the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #7136  [View Original Post]
    These two use to operate near Milwaukee check the Milwaukee escorts sub, posts 25279 + 25289 and on.

    I had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing one of them a couple months ago and it was awful.

    A terrible fuck and a waste of money. Oh, also don't bring anything but the donation cause the other one will go through your shit.

    Just a bunch of scammers and thieves.

  11. #26507
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    Most likely a scam. Or worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260602_011851_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260602_011825_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  12. #26506

    Prettiest Faces?

    Post about Bunny got me thinking about other girls who are legitimately pretty. Any recommendations for girls with a beautiful face?

  13. #26505

    Anyone visit her

    She looks good and communicates well. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209000401.

  14. #26504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I have no real information on this girl. All I know if those photos have been around for years. They are old af. No new pics or updates. If someone has a real experience to shear please do.

    If she's real she needs to post new pics.
    Yeah I'm surprised there isn't a single review, either good or bad.

  15. #26503

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZero  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
    Agreed. There is nothing that makes her worth more than a qv, but she is worth it once in a great while if you don't need anything GFE. She is still attractive but has lost some luster over the years.

    She is safe and friendly, and not a rip off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape