Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 12320
-
06-05-26 18:18 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 30LS? Lucky? Love?
-
06-05-26 15:00 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 44When I was there she tried to get $100 more for Greek. I didn't try and think size was some of her concern if I did.
Originally Posted by Nickdoesmagic
[View Original Post]
I always negotiate to get a better price. Maybe next time I'll try.
Camilla is the only one there that will engage in Greek.
-
06-05-26 10:33 #11823Regular Member

Posts: 8What would the total have been with Greek?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:53 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 1870Oriental on Cornell
I really like that place. Clean Nice and cute girls. When I have gone. The girls have some good boobs. They are enhanced some, and a very good job at least on the one girl. But I would not consider these big boobs. One thing I enjoy is just sucking on these huge eraser tip nipples they seem to have.
Lately, It seems harder to get a good massage, I like the great massage with some fun, not just the rubby rubby and now fucky. I am paying for it. If I just wanted a bang bang. I would save the time and money and just do it my self. I like being pampered more. Hard to find these place. A street girl just wants to get you off and next customer. Sadly some of the AMPs are that way now.
-
06-04-26 01:36 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 993My two all time busty faves were Momo on 99 (probably long gone and married by now) and Cici with the very large bra and the rose tatoos at Sunny on mill (who I also have seen around for a few years).
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 23:48 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 2027Probably, she's been there a long time. Reliable.
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
Too bad about the lady at 92nd, I liked her appearance.
-
06-03-26 23:42 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 119Same older woman?
I think you wrote about this place before - - was it the same woman both times?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 19:14 #11818Regular Member

Posts: 17After seeing this I decided to drop in today to check for myself. Unfortunately Jess was not available but there was also another girl Katie. She had just arrived yesterday from what she told me. Also a great body with a little rose tat. I cannot describe it but her massage skills were different from others I've seen. To me it felt like the massage was good and hard but she also teases in a way. Hard to describe, but it felt really nice to me.
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
Once that was over, I turned over and got a view of her body. Got to say, Beauty Spa this month got themselves a really good lineup. Katie had all naturals, curves in all the right places. Vocal enough and that turned me on more. Finished up and off I go.
I will have to schedule an appointment with Jess next time, she seems like she will attract a lot of you gents so I have to get time set aside for myself.
-
06-03-26 18:56 #11817Senior Member

Posts: 283Natures
I've stopped in a couple of times since it changed, and neither time was I tempted to stay. Older, unattractive ladies, dressed in a way that I wouldn't expect, or particularly want, any extras.
Originally Posted by Rastala
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:18 #11816Senior Member

Posts: 20272 spots on Foster
The first place I stopped is on the north side of the building that's at the intersection of Foster and 92nd. One girl was kind of plain Jane, the other was a little older, slender, attractive, I liked her look. Unfortunately, she's the type that will rub the front of your pants to get you to stay, but when it comes down to activities she's not GFE. Inquired about daty via sign language asking if she enjoys it, she responded by making a money sign with her hand. No bueno, I left.
Next stop on Foster at 102nd, next to a Mexican place. Much better experience. If you don't mind someone over 40, this lady is passionate, enjoys all the activities, and gives a good massage.
-
06-03-26 14:18 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 40Info
What are the tip rules here? 40 HJ? What about happy feet?
-
06-03-26 12:26 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 40Tips
What's the tip structure here? $40 for HJ? What's the word on Happy feet.
-
06-03-26 12:26 #11813Senior Member

Posts: 2027Hooray for Boobies
Two that come to mind is Lotus on 94th, a few blocks away from the Clackamas DEQ, and Oriental on Cornell in BeaverTown.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 11:37 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 1870Huge boobs?
I have been an AMP fan for many years. Street girls also. But I cannot remember huge boobs on an asian lady at an AMP. Perhaps one is out there. But its always an overweight girl. Oh to have the boobs slap me in the face.
Have a great day guys and girls.
-
06-03-26 00:33 #11811Senior Member

Posts: 89So you are saying she had *huge* breasts? .
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





