Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16466

    How much small talk do I got to do

    I've only ever really done the AMPs and decided to switch things up. Turns out Xena is advertising so I text her and she says she can make it work so I ask her for incall location but just got ghosted instead. She responded a bit later and said that she didn't think I was being serious.

    I get she was being careful, especially since like she said, it was our first time texting, but how much do I got to text or do small talk online before I can actually arrange something?

  2. #16465

    "18 to 80", FTW!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I just got into a little email dustup with a touring provider. I called her ageist for setting an arbitrary age limit of 57 on who she'll see. She's 30. She said it's not "normal" for 30-year-old women to screw around with 60-year-old men, and 60-year-old men who like to screw around with 30-year-old women are all pedophiles. So apparently the vast majority of sex workers I've ever seen are, in her words, "weird," and most of us here in this forum are pedophiles. Who knew? Now she says she's going to plaster my b. S. All over the internet. Oh, horrors, now I may have to get me a new free protonmail account. What a disaster.
    "Sweetie, that stuff has been going on since the beginning of time and it's quite normal for mature men to desire younger women. " "And quite normal for younger women to sell, by one means or another, their attractiveness to men of all ages. ".

    She's fighting the tide and is not too bright. The smarter ones "play" men for food, shelter and / or money. A woman in the "pay for play" business that's picky about her "customers" like she's on Tinder? Good luck sweetie!

    The resident old beast calls me a "pedophile" too. Oh well!

  3. #16464

    Ageism and pedophilia

    I just got into a little email dustup with a touring provider. I called her ageist for setting an arbitrary age limit of 57 on who she'll see. She's 30. She said it's not "normal" for 30-year-old women to screw around with 60-year-old men, and 60-year-old men who like to screw around with 30-year-old women are all pedophiles. So apparently the vast majority of sex workers I've ever seen are, in her words, "weird," and most of us here in this forum are pedophiles. Who knew? Now she says she's going to plaster my b. S. All over the internet. Oh, horrors, now I may have to get me a new free protonmail account. What a disaster.

  4. #16463

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Accurate pics, clean, good communication and seemed to get into it. I only did a quick visit. Treat her well! As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/471697979754
    What were the rates?

  5. #16462

    Listcrawler etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Llistcrawler is run by the same business as megapersonals, out of Romania it turns out. See https://babylonnetwork.org/ . It's popular in some areas, I was in Louisville for a month last year and it seemed equal to Tryst and stg in popularity with providers there. Here, not so much. The first thing to check there is "old posts", a tab that shows up if you click "more pics and reviews" at the bottom of a listing. If the ad is showing up all over the country on the same day, well, you're not likely to be meeting up.

  6. #16461

    A promising cuddler

    I got a message in CC from a cuddler based in Texas saying she'll be in Madison and Beaver Dam for a few days in July. CC is pretty quick to ban people if they are not discreet about extras, so when I looked at her profile, my curiosity was piqued when I saw this line in one of her "karma" reviews: "She does have some super cute noises she makes, but her true talent is in what a great orator she is. " Seems pretty clear what that means, right? Unfortunately, she's bigger than I prefer for "cuddling" with. Otherwise I would arrange a session. But you guys who like larger woman might want to look her up. Her handle is Lorriin. I continue to believe CC has potential based on how it's used in some other cities. Just hasn't quite caught on in these parts yet.

  7. #16460
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure Listcrawler just pulls ads from other sites.

  8. #16459

    ListCrawler Legit?

    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!

  9. #16458

    Jazmine??

    Has anyone seen her or have info? I've never seen her ads from her before so not sure if new or not legit:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/228205295828

  10. #16457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.
    Best is the view of anal with her hairy asshole!!

  11. #16456
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.

  12. #16455
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.

  13. #16454

    Bush Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Eye of beholder, I guess.
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!

  14. #16453

    Madori

    Quote Originally Posted by WXYstudio1969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month when she came to Madison, but then she suddenly disappeared.
    She was supposed to be back June 1, but now here Tryst page is gone too.

    I thought she stated about surgery or something.

    Poof, she's gone. Not for long, hopefully. : o (.

  15. #16452

    Madori

    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month when she came to Madison, but then she suddenly disappeared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape