Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 3824
-
06-08-26 16:38 #3674Regular Member

Posts: 15North Main
Had a good experience this morning with Angela at and. Main. She's a looker in her late 20's maybe? She's a little shy, but has above average massage skills. They are in a house on and. Main and she texts you the address after you call to schedule the appointment. She provided a firm, athletic massage and was good with finding adhesions, then spending some time to kneed them out. On the flip, it was nice that I didn't have to ask, only motion to take care of junior. Good eye contact, smiles, and it didn't take long. Dressed, took the water bottle, and left satisfied. I will be back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...v/560089712813
-
06-08-26 16:14 #3673Regular Member

Posts: 15Angela at and. Main, 734xxx349
Tried this place today. They changed phone no. Recently. You call, make an appointment, and she texts you the location. I like that the parking location is discrete. Angela is a very attractive girl in her late 20's / early 30's? She has better than average massage skills. I think it's only 1 girl but since it's by appointment there were no interruptions. She gave me a hard massage on my calves and hamstrings. On the flip, she took care of junior. She's a looker so it didn't take long. The parking location is discrete. All in all it was good time and I left satisfied.
-
06-06-26 17:20 #3672Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the review. I was there late last year and will plan to repeat soon even though it's a bit of a hike for me coming all the way from troy area.
Originally Posted by BigLove23
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 12:50 #3671Regular Member

Posts: 2Promenade Visit
Made a trip to Promenade today. It's my second visit overall. First time I let Coco and she was fine. This time I got Mimi.
I definitely prefer Mimi. She's as previously described. Petite Asian with decent enough breasts, not much of an ass. She was a lot of fun. Not a lot of English but a nice personality. Opted for an hour. Massage wasn't bad. I've definitely had worse before. I did enjoy it and it helped me relax. She did a little teasing before the flip. Started with a nice CBJ. Moved into missionary before finishing in doggy. Overall, a great experience. Will definitely be looking to visiting her again if possible.
-
06-05-26 08:25 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 26That's why you never say you want a "hard" massage. She got the big girl because she can apply more pressure.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 07:20 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 47Mimi is back
Mimi is back at Promanade. She is a cute, thin and petite little spinner. She's a lot of fun.
-
06-04-26 20:13 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 47Mimi is back!
Mimi is back at Promanade. Petite little spinner. Always a fun time with her!
-
06-03-26 18:33 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 47https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/914293282349
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:28 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 99Nancy at Bamboo
Stopped by Bamboo recently and was greeting at the door by Nancy and let upstairs for a 1/2 hr massage. Gave her a Benjamin and got ready while she went to make change. On her return I left the change in the basket and she proceeded with a soft teasing massage focused around my ass with reach under to tease the boys. After the flip she went to work and I asked to suck on her tits which she pulled out and leaned down and put one in my mouth. Lots of soft moans and never pulling away until I shot my load. After clean up and getting dressed I asked how long she was going to be there and she said 1 month.
She's younger, probably in her 20's, cute, short but not too skinny or petite. Large b's or small c's chest and typical flat ass which she allowed OTC roaming during the massage.
No upsell and as usually $100 total for a reliable visit to Bamboo.
-
06-01-26 11:54 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 150Which one is this? Drop a link or number.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 21:21 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 103Better yet, say "are you detaining me or am I free to go?" over and over again. And don't say anything about anything. LOL.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 15:24 #3663Regular Member

Posts: 12Star
Went to star on Jackson. Had a tall fit Asian girl with nice round features give me a really strong massage. She rubbed up my legs pretty good but that was that. I went a long time ago and there was a better ending to the story but not sure if this place changed or if it was my first time there in over a year.
-
05-29-26 06:38 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 1019Cops
Tell them all you got was a massage!
Originally Posted by TheBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 23:20 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 136Heaven on Earth
Trying to find a place when up in that area in a few weeks. FS is not a requirement. Been told of a couple places. You just mentioned Heaven on Earth.
Originally Posted by FairestMueller
[View Original Post]
Trying to find a place where I can get a decent massage by a woman that's not 50 or 60 years old. Want a HE my hands do like to roam around a lot under clothes. Would heaven on Earth meet this?
-
05-28-26 20:23 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 47And Main in Ann Arbor
I've tried out the place on North Main twice now. The first time I got a really good massage but could not get Junior to stand up because the girl was overweight and unattractive. Today I sent a message asking if they had any younger girls they replied back. Yes I made an appointment and was greeted at the door by a cute big chested girl she took my money, led me into the room where I undressed and laid on the table she started to massage me, asked me how I wanted it. Soft medium hard. I asked for a hard massage. She started to do the massage and then spoke to another girl in another room and then that girl came and took over this time I feel like I was trick fucked. The cute girl with a big tits came back and whispered in my ear. Do you want a 4 hand massage? I replied no and she left. Again I got a good massage and again because the girl was overweight and unattractive, I couldn't get it up. I would advise you not to go if you are looking for services that are associated with an escort. If you want a good legit massage by all means give it a try.












Reply With Quote




