Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 13354
-
06-05-26 09:48 #13099Regular Member

Posts: 19Happen get that contact info?! Can someone share it with me, it's Friday and my Latina needs are threw the roof.
Originally Posted by Tbsclover53
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:25 #13098Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina agency
Can someone DM the info for the Latina WhatsApp off 301? I used to go to one in a 3 floor apt complex but I lost the number. Any help guys? Trying to go today.
-
06-05-26 08:44 #13097Regular Member

Posts: 19Can I get someone to DM the info
Hey looking for agency / whatapp to a Latina spot in Tampa? I prefer the ones that work from apt and change girls weekly.
-
06-04-26 15:20 #13096Regular Member

Posts: 16Brandon
Looks like Lithia location is back open after a visit about a month ago by unc.
Saw the sign lit up in the window and stopped by. Tried the back entrance because it is not facing busy street but no answer. Walked around to the front and rang door bell and knocked. After 2 min a woman answered and brought be inside. Asked if I could wait 30 min, I had obviously interrupted her with another customer.
I told her I could come back, but I didn't have time to wait.
The woman was in her 40's probably, not the same one that had been at this location before.
Sorry if it was your session I interrupted.
-
06-03-26 21:34 #13095Senior Member

Posts: 42301 latina agency whatsapp?
Can anyone that's received the info DM me and send it my way too? Preciate it!
-
06-03-26 15:42 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 77🖐65039; latina spa
Can I get the details for the latina spa too. Very intriguing.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-03-26 15:06 #13093Senior Member

Posts: 231Can I get that number too while we're at it? Latinas aren't my favorite but it'd be good to see what the options are.
-
06-03-26 14:30 #13092Regular Member

Posts: 8301 Agency Number
I'm also interested in the number! Please and thank you!
Originally Posted by Gatorguy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 11:33 #13091Senior Member

Posts: 38Agency
Yes please I'm interested also!
Originally Posted by Brunoboy868
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:40 #13090Regular Member

Posts: 6301 Latina Agency
Can someone DM me the WhatsApp number please.
-
06-02-26 19:04 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 87Same
I too would love if someone could DM me this info as well. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TakkenX
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:04 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 241301 latina ladies
Does someone DM the information? I'll be in the area? This week.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:42 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 87301 agency!!
Could someone DM me the WhatsApp for this place!! I would like to see what this place is about!!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 13:58 #13086Regular Member

Posts: 22Could you guys share their info (DM). I'm new in the area and would love to pay them a visit.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 13:29 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 158Ahh, Makes perfect sense fam, I appreciate the clarity, I've met with those traveling Latinas before, they weren't using WhatsApp because they were more established, but I can understand the new ones starting out fresh might not have the funds for mutiple phones.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
Thank you.









Reply With Quote






