Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4272

    Lucky Back in Town

    I first saw Lucky at Vinca late 2023 and she quickly became an ATF for me. When I heard she might be back in town I had to go see if it was her and to my delight it was. She is always so bubbly, accommodating and with her petite little body a good time. I suspect she may have been away due to a child but I didn't want to ask her directly. Just a hunch. It's been a minute since I had a nice sloppy BBJ and she delivered as usual. She took her time and really worked the whole area well, it was nice to be in her hands and mouth again. Finished with CG and RCG and then a walk out the door. I will be back to see her before she leaves, seems she will take some time off and may be back? Time will tell.

  2. #4271

    Hawaii

    Linda. Dan Dan has short hair. Most of us remember her from the old Singapore spa. The longer haired one is Cici. The drama at the old Singapore is the reason for the inconsistency most likely. I would only expect a very good massage with nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I have been there 3 times. First time was an L1. The second time was just a massage with the SAME girl. She said the owner forbids "sex". The 3rd time was an L1 right before they closed with another girl. She did not want to do L1 at first. I guess it depends on the girl and the time.

  3. #4270

    Hawaii

    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I have been there 3 times. First time was an L1. The second time was just a massage with the SAME girl. She said the owner forbids "sex". The 3rd time was an L1 right before they closed with another girl. She did not want to do L1 at first. I guess it depends on the girl and the time.
    My friend went once when they first opened. He got a lame massage followed by an even lamer L1 finish. He said it was like she was giving him a "hate fuck" but only with her hand. On the way out, his girl and the owner were whispering in the corner and giggling a bit and saying how my friend looked pregnant. He's a bit portly and knows it but he didn't need them to point it out to him. So, in summary, lame service and insults on the way out. He said he could get that at home for free. He told me he won't be back.

  4. #4269

    Hawaii Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Hawaii massage in Osprey and get more than I therapeutic massage? I went and that's all I got. Albeit a good one.
    I have been there 3 times. First time was an L1. The second time was just a massage with the SAME girl. She said the owner forbids "sex". The 3rd time was an L1 right before they closed with another girl. She did not want to do L1 at first. I guess it depends on the girl and the time.

  5. #4268

    Hawaii massage

    Anyone been to Hawaii massage in Osprey and get more than I therapeutic massage? I went and that's all I got. Albeit a good one.

  6. #4267

    Full of Grace

    I stumbled into Eastern right after I moved to Florida mid 2024. I had been a regular monthly visitor until January of this year. I am not one to overly dissect and critique each visit other than to say I never had a bad experience. I have been on the sidelines this year primarily due to some financial issues but also some concern about just how busy it has been there recently. I understand that I cannot have the girls all to myself but never like the experience when the chime is going off multiple times during my session and often the lady excuses herself to go let in the next customer who probably gets parked in the room next door. But I had a specific reason to venture up there this week and so I stopped in about 1:00 PM the other day.

    When I arrived parking lot was pretty empty. While this is not definitive I generally view this as a good sign that things are not too busy. As I was prepping to make my entrance another punter pulled up and went right inside. So I decided to kill a little time by going across the street. After I returned a half hour later the punter's car was still there but parking lot still pretty empty so I decided to venture inside.

    I sat in the lobby a few minutes. If they do not greet you at the door rather quickly it is a pretty good sign that there are multiple customers already inside being entertained. But after a few minutes I was greeted by Lucky who escorted me to the first door on the right. I can confirm that this is the same Lucky who I saw in Fall 2024. She indicated she had been back in China for quite some time but it was unclear to me how long she would be back in US. She seems to me to be on the younger side, rather petite and quite cute. I remembered her fondly. She did not remember me but I would have been surprised if she had. So I was looking forward to the session with her. But apparently she had to run back to her other customer and she handed me off to Grace who appeared after another five minutes. I was not too disappointed as Grace was not bad. She was taller and older but had nice face and form. She has a little more booty than most of you like that thing.

    Session with Grace began with TS. Some TUMA and she was poking her fingers in there gently. I am OK with that as I am not above some anal play. After the TS and I swung my legs around to sit on the table she dropped down to her knees and did a short BJ with lots of eye contact. Very nice touch.

    Back to the room where she left me for a couple of minutes. I do not remember hearing any chimes but may have been distracted by events. But I think the absence was just due to volume of traffic and the girls having to juggle the customers. When she came back she picked up where she left off with the BJ. I thought her technique was outstanding with lots of saliva, some real deep intake and minimal hand action. Lots of eye contact. I was enjoying it so much I asked her to continue rather than switching up. So this went on for some time without her tiring and without showing any impatience that I was taking so long. I have been having trouble busting a nut recently. She had me really close and I thought it would get the job done but unfortunately despite her best efforts it was not going to happen. So I asked her to stop. I told her that she was great and that I was just having some issue due to getting older.

    Well the chime went off and she ran out for another few minutes. By the time she got back I had gone soft but she tried to revive me to no avail. At this point I had been there about 45 minutes (I paid for the hour). She offered me a massage so I did not feel like I was getting the rush out. But for me personally all the other customers and the interruptions just detracts from the overall experience. Just too damn busy for my tastes. So I opted to be on my way.

    I have been reading up on my problem. Consensus is that if you are not feeling effect of certain medications (and I am not taking any) then this problem might be psychological. So I actually went to Eastern for some professional attention. And I was not disappointed with the level of attention. My problem is my problem. It in no way detracts from Grace's performance. I thought her BJ technique was awesome and I really appreciated her persistent efforts to get me off. So I left quite satisfied (or as satisfied as I could be under the circumstances). I figured if Grace's efforts did not get me off it was time to see a doctor. So I made an appointment with the urologist.

  7. #4266

    Many moons ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the exterior of the place, paints a picture for sure.
    Went to 2005 and beyond, this place use to be the shit on are**m**s. She was old then, curious if its still the same woman. I think paid $100 FS and $60 house. I wouldn't pay more.

  8. #4265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Just what I was thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Haven't spent much time in Sarasota and got here late last night. Looked like the weird little spot by the airport was open so I hit it up. 2005 Beyond was the name. Went in at about 11:45 and mamasan was about 125 years old. Asks if I want ts and replied affirmative. Well wouldn't you know the 100+ mamasan was the table shower gal; you have not lived until you've had a great great grandmother get handsy with your cock and asshole during ts. Back to the room and the old gal starts rubbing and I became concerned, LOL. She passed me off to a spry 40 year old for the action eventually though. $80 house $160 gal. Just passable massage, mediocre CBJ and cfs in 2 positions.

    Wouldn't go back unless under similar circumstances, but wouldn't discourage either.
    Looking at the exterior of the place, paints a picture for sure.

  9. #4264

    Visiting Soon

    I will be in the area in the next 30 days to visit my sister. I'd like any recommendations for a before and after my family stuff. Only Asian and no chubbies or old Mamasans. I have a Chinese GF with a nice bod but she is in NYC with her son and I need some reminder of what I am missing. Best,

    THEOLDMAN.

  10. #4263

    Eastern Lineup

    My AC guy visited Eastern today and spent time with Grace, one of the new arrivals. She is not the Grace he had previously seen (and really, really liked) there in the past but he's not complaining. He's terrible with physical characteristics, but said he thought she was very pretty, around 5'4", large B or small C cup. She's not particularly thin, but by no means is she thick either, kinda just right. Typical visit with a fun table shower and festivities in the room. All services were good, but he particularly enjoyed her BBBJ technique. She indicated the the other girl this month is called Lucky. He didn't get a look at her so he can't confirm if this Lucky is the one he had previously seen (and really, really, really, really liked). He said he might try to get back this month to investigate Lucky if he can manage it.

  11. #4262
    Haven't spent much time in Sarasota and got here late last night. Looked like the weird little spot by the airport was open so I hit it up. 2005 Beyond was the name. Went in at about 11:45 and mamasan was about 125 years old. Asks if I want ts and replied affirmative. Well wouldn't you know the 100+ mamasan was the table shower gal; you have not lived until you've had a great great grandmother get handsy with your cock and asshole during ts. Back to the room and the old gal starts rubbing and I became concerned, LOL. She passed me off to a spry 40 year old for the action eventually though. $80 house $160 gal. Just passable massage, mediocre CBJ and cfs in 2 positions.

    Wouldn't go back unless under similar circumstances, but wouldn't discourage either.

  12. #4261

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Abby is an attractive little spinner type. Nice table shower and she speaks fairly good English. Finished in the bag with her on top. Tight little kitty. Nice. $280.00. Only got 40 minutes of my hour; they were busy.
    Went to Eastern looking for Jojo but was tied up with another monger. Abby was available. Her BBBJ was solid so I asked her to extend the oral session. She could tell I was getting into it so did about 3/4 dt. Then she said "you fuck me now! She is nice and tight, I started off mish with intentions of other positions but didn't last long. She's no Jojo but I left pretty happy!

  13. #4260

    Bbfs

    Look in the St Pete thread. I just posted about an experience at Smile massage.

    Gator.

  14. #4259

    Looking for bare back

    Any of these places or girls in Sarasota offer bare back? Had one girl at Stone who let me put it in her (extra), but not to completion.

  15. #4258

    Other girl at Eastern

    I saw Jenea (I think that is her name). Looked to be in her 40's. She had a flat butt. No TUMA during the table shower, but afterwards back in the room. Very awkward on your back to do that for a 65 year old. She got the job done, but not near the best that I have had there. Probably the worst. Wish I had Abby. Probably trip 12 there in the last two years. All but two of those visits were well worth it. The second one was with a girl I had already seen earlier in the month and she was the reason why I went back again that month. Must have got her on a bad day. Tuma was not during table shower either that day. Had to do it back in the room, only after I put my ass in the air to get her to do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape