Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 823 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 12344
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11819

    Same older woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Next stop on Foster at 102nd, next to a Mexican place. Much better experience. If you don't mind someone over 40, this lady is passionate, enjoys all the activities, and gives a good massage.
    I think you wrote about this place before - - was it the same woman both times?

  2. #11818
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to check out the new options for this month. Jess came and took care of me. She is beautiful beautiful, probably best looking for as long as I have gone to this place. Super soft white skin. Body figure with curves in all the right places and my preference of real boobs. If they weren't real, then they were done really well. Massage was not as good as the last round of girls but decent enough to let me relax. She's shy, I had to start the small talk. But damn, with looks and body like that, I could care less and she probably thought the same. Flaunt what she got and make up for the shyness. On the flip, I got full view of her body and she looks amazing with clothes off. Went through usual thing, and finished.

    Will for sure go back and see if she opens up more, supposed to not be there entire month so you gents should take advantage of this treat.
    After seeing this I decided to drop in today to check for myself. Unfortunately Jess was not available but there was also another girl Katie. She had just arrived yesterday from what she told me. Also a great body with a little rose tat. I cannot describe it but her massage skills were different from others I've seen. To me it felt like the massage was good and hard but she also teases in a way. Hard to describe, but it felt really nice to me.

    Once that was over, I turned over and got a view of her body. Got to say, Beauty Spa this month got themselves a really good lineup. Katie had all naturals, curves in all the right places. Vocal enough and that turned me on more. Finished up and off I go.

    I will have to schedule an appointment with Jess next time, she seems like she will attract a lot of you gents so I have to get time set aside for myself.

  3. #11817

    Natures

    Quote Originally Posted by Rastala  [View Original Post]
    Green on saltzman is now natures, any idea how good it is now?!

    Used to be my fav place until Dec last year.
    I've stopped in a couple of times since it changed, and neither time was I tempted to stay. Older, unattractive ladies, dressed in a way that I wouldn't expect, or particularly want, any extras.

  4. #11816

    2 spots on Foster

    The first place I stopped is on the north side of the building that's at the intersection of Foster and 92nd. One girl was kind of plain Jane, the other was a little older, slender, attractive, I liked her look. Unfortunately, she's the type that will rub the front of your pants to get you to stay, but when it comes down to activities she's not GFE. Inquired about daty via sign language asking if she enjoys it, she responded by making a money sign with her hand. No bueno, I left.

    Next stop on Foster at 102nd, next to a Mexican place. Much better experience. If you don't mind someone over 40, this lady is passionate, enjoys all the activities, and gives a good massage.

  5. #11815

    Info

    What are the tip rules here? 40 HJ? What about happy feet?

  6. #11814

    Tips

    What's the tip structure here? $40 for HJ? What's the word on Happy feet.

  7. #11813

    Hooray for Boobies

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    I have been an AMP fan for many years. Street girls also. But I cannot remember huge boobs on an asian lady at an AMP. Perhaps one is out there. But its always an overweight girl. Oh to have the boobs slap me in the face.

    Have a great day guys and girls.
    Two that come to mind is Lotus on 94th, a few blocks away from the Clackamas DEQ, and Oriental on Cornell in BeaverTown.

  8. #11812

    Huge boobs?

    I have been an AMP fan for many years. Street girls also. But I cannot remember huge boobs on an asian lady at an AMP. Perhaps one is out there. But its always an overweight girl. Oh to have the boobs slap me in the face.

    Have a great day guys and girls.

  9. #11811
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Went to Enjoy spa this morning. Saw a different girl Camilla. She looked very busty. Huge breasts. 5 feet 3 inches tall. 115 lbs. Curvy body. Not the skinny type. She had meats. She was my type. I asked her what she could offer. She told me Nuru massage, kissing, BJ and cfs. Greek was offered for extra money. It wanted that too. Too bad I didn't carry any extra on me. I had to settle with Nuru massage & standard cfs. Gave her the usual fee for 30 minutes. We got naked. She looked wild with her several Roses tattoos (on her body & arms). I kissed & played with huge breasts first & then went to the shower room. On that shower table, she rubbed me with her slippery breasts. What a great view. She rinsed off the gels on our bodies and took me back to the massage room. I spent a lot of times kissing & squeezing her huge breasts. We changed position. She gave me a wet BBBJ. As soon as she put a cover on me, I asked her to ride me. Another great view. We finished in K9 position.

    She has huge breasts, very good looking & easy too. I will bring extra next time. I want to dive into Greek with her.
    So you are saying she had *huge* breasts? .

  10. #11810

    Natures

    Green on saltzman is now natures, any idea how good it is now?!

    Used to be my fav place until Dec last year.

  11. #11809

    Enjoy spa. Camilla

    Went to Enjoy spa this morning. Saw a different girl Camilla. She looked very busty. Huge breasts. 5 feet 3 inches tall. 115 lbs. Curvy body. Not the skinny type. She had meats. She was my type. I asked her what she could offer. She told me Nuru massage, kissing, BJ and cfs. Greek was offered for extra money. It wanted that too. Too bad I didn't carry any extra on me. I had to settle with Nuru massage & standard cfs. Gave her the usual fee for 30 minutes. We got naked. She looked wild with her several Roses tattoos (on her body & arms). I kissed & played with huge breasts first & then went to the shower room. On that shower table, she rubbed me with her slippery breasts. What a great view. She rinsed off the gels on our bodies and took me back to the massage room. I spent a lot of times kissing & squeezing her huge breasts. We changed position. She gave me a wet BBBJ. As soon as she put a cover on me, I asked her to ride me. Another great view. We finished in K9 position.

    She has huge breasts, very good looking & easy too. I will bring extra next time. I want to dive into Greek with her.

  12. #11808

    Oopsy Daisy at LS

    Flowers are in full bloom. I found a pretty thin little one. For the taller gents. Can definitely see her working as one of those pretty airline girls. Her tone is.

    I take it all back. Behind closed doors, she is not an innocent little flower. On the flip, she started by grinding up and down my left thigh with her pussy and gave me a cat bath. I find it so fucking hot right when they start tying up their hair in a bun.

    She was on demon time and turned up the max suction on the vacuum. Did not anticipate how great this was going to feel. I swear her mouth might be tighter than her pussy. I planted a few seeds down her throat today.

  13. #11807

    Summer girlfriend at Beauty

    I love when they pack a petite frame. Jesse had a snatched waist and a nice busty figure and cute bubble butt. You can't beat beautiful, long, silky black hair.

    Her hands were incredibly soft, running up and down my body. She stroked me off while we kissed and I played with her plump natural tits.

    She would purrrrr at every thrust, and meow back on eye contact. 10/10 she is the hot girl summer.

  14. #11806

    All Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to check out the new options for this month. Jess came and took care of me. She is beautiful beautiful, probably best looking for as long as I have gone to this place. Super soft white skin. Body figure with curves in all the right places and my preference of real boobs. If they weren't real, then they were done really well. Massage was not as good as the last round of girls but decent enough to let me relax. She's shy, I had to start the small talk. But damn, with looks and body like that, I could care less and she probably thought the same. Flaunt what she got and make up for the shyness. On the flip, I got full view of her body and she looks amazing with clothes off. Went through usual thing, and finished.

    Will for sure go back and see if she opens up more, supposed to not be there entire month so you gents should take advantage of this treat.
    Yumi needs to hurry up and come back to Candy.

    Last month Beauty's rotation was pretty trash. Jesse definitely makes it up. I'm going to be broke in a few months if the talent keeps up like this.

  15. #11805

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Just dropping a note here to share the goodies. My favorite girl nancy is working in k spa this month (46 SE 82 ave), she's a service queen and very friendly. She's 5'5 slim with sexy long legs and a nice pair of big mm c that's rlly nice to grab on in standing k9. Her speciality is can handle any hardcore pounding and happily to take a warm blast in her sexy mouth after. She's one of a few who likes what she does, treat her well in return she'll do the same.

    Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
    Nancy's great. Very sexy, decent head game, and can certainly take a pounding. I might swing by and see her soon. One of the few AMP girls I'd repeat with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape