Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 11679
-
06-04-26 11:41 #11514Senior Member

Posts: 1151I like London. She doesn't like BBBJ, but she has good technique. She's not as slutty as Hannah, but she'll let me pull it out at the back table behind the pool table. I give her 150 which includes a DO barside dance as well.
Originally Posted by RustyTrombone
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:03 #11513Senior Member

Posts: 139Wait wait wait. 150 for 3 songs and then an additional negotiation once in there? Or 150 final for a good time?
Originally Posted by Yeeter9
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 22:22 #11512Senior Member

Posts: 416150 LOL. You can talk most of these girls down to 60 or less.
Originally Posted by Yeeter9
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 21:50 #11511Senior Member

Posts: 51OGD Blonde
Sounds like you're talking about "London". She's good for handsy bar side dances. Wants 150 to go into the VIP for a couple songs, HJ / BJ is on the table. Said she doesn't fuck in the club but I don't either so I couldn't tell you if she does or not.
Originally Posted by RustyTrombone
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:21 #11510Senior Member

Posts: 1474Everything is relative. Decent showing today
Compared to how it's been for. Idk awhile. Today at G Spot was actually ok (which is relative and all based on perspective). Saw Ivy; still loud pushy and uses too much teeth, dependable but not my 1st or 2nd choice. Black chick with the toned body, short, gap in teeth and bolt ons. A bartender who dances (light skin, black, big butt) was slow today so she dropped the panties and was spreading it wide open but was in high demand and I was on a lunch break, will try her tomorrow. New white chick with big tails, I give her a 7 (she was petite) but would still feel her out. Will try again for the black chick tomorrow.
-
06-02-26 20:58 #11509Senior Member

Posts: 362OGD blonde?
Anyone have any experience with the blonde girl at OGD. I don't know her name. Bigger blonde hair, decent body, pretty nice tits actually. Little stomach but not too bad. She has a cute face. Please welcome. Experience, menu, rate etc.
-
06-02-26 19:26 #11508Senior Member

Posts: 416G Spot
Stopped by today. Not sure why I wasted my time. The girls in there were bigger than most football players. Not my type.
-
06-02-26 19:13 #11507Senior Member

Posts: 416Abbey Gats
Anyone ever had any OTC with her? You can PM if you want.
-
05-27-26 10:48 #11506Senior Member

Posts: 388Smoking
It has been 2 weeks since I was there and there was no smoking then. I have seen this before and the no smoking ends and they will allow smoking again.
Originally Posted by TravelingTom
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:31 #11505Senior Member

Posts: 416Smoking
Do they still have smoking at G String?
-
05-26-26 21:39 #11504Senior Member

Posts: 89Rounds yesterday
Went over to g-string, nothing there that I wanted or even would talk to me. Then headed over to g-spot, Alyshia was there did rooms with her in the passed at song price but then she took off. Nothing else there I wanted to even touch me. It's getting to hard out here I'm going to start traveling out farther then staying here and getting disappointed.
-
05-26-26 13:57 #11503Senior Member

Posts: 388Sabrina
If anyone has had experience with Sabrina please let me know what your experience was like? What all does she offer?
Originally Posted by BasesLoaded1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-26-26 01:03 #11502Senior Member

Posts: 196Bunny
Bunny at G-spot what a conceited little *****, GPS doesn't even come close. She gave me an air dance and expected $10. I gave her 5 pointed the sign and told her it wasn't worth that.
-
05-25-26 15:36 #11501Senior Member

Posts: 196Memorial Day
G-spot and g-string nothing but fatties, WTF noon -4.
-
05-24-26 17:53 #11500Senior Member

Posts: 99Sabrina's Dynamic Schedule
Since Sabrina and Christina are friends I would hunt Sabrina during Christina's barmaid shift. Other than that if Sabrina is hungry to squeeze a dollar out of a dong she may show up anytime.
Originally Posted by DickyDoo
[View Original Post]
Best Of Luck Out There!











Reply With Quote




