Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 13805
-
06-02-26 22:50 #13475Senior Member

Posts: 161Bummer
I was hoping not to have to drive to Chinatown to enjoy Japanese beauties.
Originally Posted by Xena6
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:13 #13474Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone tried this site?
Legit?
https://www.blushingbeaus.com/index.html
When you google the number Montrase Foot Massage & Spa pops up.
-
06-02-26 15:54 #13473Regular Member

Posts: 7They are only located in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:49 #13472Senior Member

Posts: 161BP in NW suburbs
I contacted BP via the phone number listed in their website and inquired about incall in NW suburbs. They responded by sending me an address in Chinatown which is a long drive for me.
Is there a different number for suburban locations?
-
06-02-26 11:24 #13471Senior Member

Posts: 282Looks like a new version of Lily's. Asian only and pricy. Not very attractive to me so far as he Japanese girls are available at BP now.
Originally Posted by Damainman2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 13:22 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 376She's not on the website?
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 00:18 #13469Senior Member

Posts: 769Search
Search her name in Chicago. There are reviews, including one from me.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 22:39 #13468Regular Member

Posts: 19Saw her at the same BP location last year during the winter. She's super hot, bangin spinner body BUT her breath smelled like total shit. I'm not even exaggerating. I did see her in the morning (still not an excuse) and I do remember seeing other people comment on her breath. Would I repeat? Yes but I would for sure get her to use mouth wash. It was so bad last time that after she gave me a cat bath, I could still smell her breath on my car ride home.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 18:49 #13467Senior Member

Posts: 262BP Cammy
Anyone see her yet. Pics look cute but totally photoshopped. I'm hopping her body is on point.
-
05-31-26 18:23 #13466Regular Member

Posts: 9For east asians?
Someone posted a place hlg168. Anyone have any info?
-
05-30-26 22:08 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 282BP Amy
Do not expect her as youg and pretty as the online pictures but her service was very good. Cat bath, rimming, those Donguan things. Pretty sensational and nice. I believe she showed up in HKPD before and used her real pics; but I am not sure. Do not expect a youngest lady, like 35ish, but she is a service queen I feel.
-
05-29-26 11:35 #13464Regular Member

Posts: 23Nightwolf 888
Thanks to whoever posted he link to nightwolf /888 or whatever they are called. Went to their page, saw a cute provider and made an appointment for the next day. No problems setting things up. When I arrived, the person didn't match the picture (surprise). I almost left but she was a young cute Asian. Got undressed and she almost jumped on me, started DFK which shocked me. BBBJCIM with out asking. I booked an hour but got nervous when I heard loud footsteps in the hall and left. I think I could have done full service and popped again. I will say probably one of the best experiences ever with a provider. And I have been doing this for 20+ years. I don't want to get so many customers going there I can't get an appointment, but I only get to Chicago a few times a month. There was another girl there who looked a little thicker. Finally, I waited a week to post this and forgot the name of who I saw! Sorry. But 100% will try them again.
-
05-28-26 16:43 #13463Senior Member

Posts: 282They share mostly the same pool of Chinese or latino girls anyway. They owners know or hate each other. BP appears to have a resource of Japanese girls the other apartments do not have though.
Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:18 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 161Agency Spinoffs in Schaumburg
Which agencies has satellites in Schaumburg?
There are a few ads in adult search like this one which lists Prospect Heights as a location (most convenient for me). Which agency is it?
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3591251
TIA.
-
05-28-26 15:29 #13461Senior Member

Posts: 151GB "merged" with BP so you can ignore GB.
Originally Posted by CluelessMuppet
[View Original Post]
Nunhouse is an orange-run house, its like BP setup and also in Bridgeport.
Chicago 521 is HKPD rebrand (I think) in McKinley park.











Reply With Quote






