Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 22144
-
06-02-26 21:39 #21109Senior Member

Posts: 899W93,
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
I would take much more money, possibly double. You might want to do 2 sessions.
The numbers you quoted are possible, but you are doing quite well if you can get a satisfying session and have your total costs only be $345 at Flight club.
As long as you are willing to take any girl you can find one for that pricing. If you have to have a specific girl, I would say it is unlikely.
We can all acknowledge that looks are subjective and the best girl for you might not be attractive to me, and vice versa.
The best / most popular girls (she is popular for a reason) have built up a list of regulars who come in to see her frequently. These girls don't need new customers. Or they may want to take their regulars first. For example if she has been with a guy 10 times for $300 or a new guy she has not been with for $300. The new guy has some risk. He might be unpleasant or try to cheat her.
I often offer a higher rate the first time, and then say if I am going to be your regular I need this lower rate.
If the club is dead, then all the girls will love you, but if the club is busy she may have a line of guys waiting for her. The best girls often only work the busy nights. They also often make enough money to arrive late and leave early as they get charged for doing both things.
Finally this is also a time exercise the more time you spend the more likely you are the get a deal. But you might have to negotiate with 5 or 10 girls to find one that meets your offer. Or you might have to wait for her to get out of the VIP to even talk to her.
MM.
-
06-02-26 21:25 #21108Senior Member

Posts: 899JOC,
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
I rarely go to Flight Club because I always get quoted high prices, and many times I leave with out doing a session.
I find both BTs and Landing Strip to be less than Flight Club.
Either I have bad luck at Flight Club or you could pay less at the other clubs.
MM.
-
06-02-26 18:25 #21107Banned Member

Posts: 141You will have bare minimum.
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
Probably you want to add another 15 for when you pick girl and want to tip her on stage to get attention.
If she wants drink, most likely this drink is around 15 plus tip also.
Most pretty girls will start at 400 or 500, but almost all of them are willing to negotiate, unless they are getting some kind of bad vibe from you or they are naive.
-
06-02-26 17:44 #21106Senior Member

Posts: 80That was me
Yeah that was me, I am assuming you were the one wearing the Ay Guey shirt on the opposite side of main stage? But thank you, your pearls of wisdom helped a lot.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:02 #21105Banned Member

Posts: 141Yes, this sounds about right. Probably you want to add another 15 for when you pick girl and want to tip her on stage to get attention.
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
If she wants drink, most likely this drink is around 15 plus tip also.
If you ask then most pretty girls will start at 400 or 500, but almost all of them are willing to negotiate, unless they are getting some kind of bad vibe from you. I don't like to negotiate, I tell them my price and they take it or leave it.
-
06-02-26 15:31 #21104Senior Member

Posts: 52From what I've read, I'm planning $10 for valet, $10 for an overpriced drink, (no need for alcohol), $25 for VIP room, and $300 for full service. Theyll likely start higher but I should be able to negotiate down with most. Does that sound right?
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:41 #21103Senior Member

Posts: 678He was considering BT's or LS which charges a cover at 7:00 I recently read here a few pages back that LS charges a $20 cover starting at 6:00 ?? !!
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
FC has no cover until 10:00.
All three clubs have a valet. (yes you can park across the street for BT's but you will have to cross a very busy Michigan Ave on foot which can be dangerous).
At all three clubs the dancer prices, drink prices and VIP prices are similar.
-
06-02-26 14:28 #21102Senior Member

Posts: 1474Might want to fill him in on prices so he doesn't get sticker shock.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 10:16 #21101Senior Member

Posts: 678Thursday and Friday night the best time to go, actually best time is to get there is at 6:00 ish to catch the end of day shift and then watch the 7:00 night shift line-up on parade on stage and you can pick your poison!!
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 07:01 #21100Senior Member

Posts: 52I shall give it a try and report back. Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:56 #21099Senior Member

Posts: 120Aquarius was there when I went around 4.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 16:44 #21098Senior Member

Posts: 678Flight Club will wildly exceed your expectations and then some.
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 13:05 #21097Senior Member

Posts: 52Detroit club experience
Hello fellow mongers.
I typically enjoy AMPs but have taken part in strip clubs with extras when the opportunity presents itself. I'll be visiting your lovely city this week and love how the club scene sounds here. Would anyone be able to point me to the right club to find a nice little spinner? Preferably all natural with no implants. I've read through a few pages and it sounds like LS might have what I want. Ill be closer to BTs though. Will they have what I'm looking for? Who should I look for? Pm would be much apprciated.
Tyia!
-
06-01-26 11:57 #21096Senior Member

Posts: 899JD,
Originally Posted by JDoe0525
[View Original Post]
You did great, in fact I think I saw you in the club on Friday. I also took Raven before you about 6:40 pm For 3. She is a newer dancer and needs direction to get the dance part sexy, but I enjoyed my session with her.
I think I saw you take her around 8:30 pm.
Anyway, I went back to see her again on Sunday, and she told me, she isn't going back for 3 anymore I needed to pay 4. I said we have already gone for 3 a couple times and that is what I can do. She refused multiple times. I finally said 3 is a fair price, and it is hers if she wants it. I am going to wait another hour if she wans to change her mind, and then I am giving her money to a different girl, which is exactly what did.
In the 5 hours I was there she didn't go to the VIP once, I assumed that means she made good money on Friday and Saturday.
MM.
-
06-01-26 11:48 #21095Senior Member

Posts: 899For me the reason she bailed is not the important point it was that she communicated she wouldn't be keeping our date. Most strippers would just ghost, which is why I almost always have a back up plan, sometimes a multi layer back up plan.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Then when called out that her reason didn't hold up she fessed up with the truth. I am sure she thought it was a white lie to say she was sick, not that she had a better offer. We all do these kind of white lies.
Yes I have been back to see her many times, because she communicated she values me as a customer. And not someone whose time is not important.
Maybe I am stretching here but most strippers will do almost anything for money, so if she every tells you she is sick, that almost always means she got a better offer. I once was with a girl at Players and she was obviously sick, running nose, fever, the whole works. She was confused why I didn't want to take her to the VIP. I said I don't want to catch your cold, and her reply was but I still need money even if I am sick.
MM.









Reply With Quote






