Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 246 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 3688
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3463
    Update on my unicorn search. Took a shot at Angel from FA.

    She almost hit every checkbox I had.

    Where TaliaTen hit all the marks with exception for service, Angel hit everything but athletic. Not to say she's overweight or chubby, but she just wasn't athletically toned.

    All natural which I consider a plus and I would say the best part was her service. Super sensual and very much like hooking up with a co-ed.

    Perhaps more on mid to late 20's but had great makeup and hair. Picture wise very similar to posting but I would say a more apt comparison that first came to mind is Shuhua face from G-idle.

    Best of all, is the value from FA rates honestly can't beat that value.

    I'll continue my unicorn search but this was memorable and positive nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by KdocBar  [View Original Post]
    Any recs that fit the following?

    - young. Max Mid 20's.

    - athletic. Not needing to have a six pack, but very obviously in shape and works out. Not just naturally skinny.

    - naturals. Not looking.

    - sensual. Not full on pse.

    - petite. Under 5'5".

    Last one I can recall that fits this would be Talia from enclave, though her service was a little mechanical she had the physicals down pat.

  2. #3462

    Sansa K

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    What OCanon said x2. She's cute. Not hot or sexy. Body over face. She is young. Legit young. Low 20'. Not "low 20's" that are really high end 20's, maybe mid high-20's at best. She's not new to the biz. Business like but very pleasant and good Attitude. I have no regrets because OC is dry and I had fun but I'm not repeating. Solid option for mongers who prioritize youth (within limits) above all else. I see her fitted for those high tier Corgs where the customers only care about young looks. I assume that's where she gained her experience.
    I'd say she's mid 20's that passes for early 20's. Cute, but definitely had some plastic surgery. Body over face. Pale white skin, no tattoos, maybe 5 feet. One thing I liked was how dolled up she was. She wore a nice black dress with jewels, smelled good, make up, high heels, etc. I don't ever recall a kgirl or jgirl putting in that much effort before. I agree with business like, but good attitude. I didn't have much connection with her. She did give me a cookie at the end LOL. I'm sure if I repeated, could build better connection, but I'm a jgirl hunter first. There are so many jgirls in OC / SD these days, loving the options.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Sansa%20K/

  3. #3461
    Any recs that fit the following?

    - young. Max Mid 20's.

    - athletic. Not needing to have a six pack, but very obviously in shape and works out. Not just naturally skinny.

    - naturals. Not looking.

    - sensual. Not full on pse.

    - petite. Under 5'5".

    Last one I can recall that fits this would be Talia from enclave, though her service was a little mechanical she had the physicals down pat.

  4. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    What OCanon said x2. She's cute. Not hot or sexy. Body over face. She is young. Legit young. Low 20'. Not "low 20's" that are really high end 20's, maybe mid high-20's at best. She's not new to the biz. Business like but very pleasant and good Attitude. I have no regrets because OC is dry and I had fun but I'm not repeating. Solid option for mongers who prioritize youth (within limits) above all else. I see her fitted for those high tier Corgs where the customers only care about young looks. I assume that's where she gained her experience.
    I need to clarify I'm not repeating for the premium. If she was regular pricing, I would. I have no regrets seeing her at the premium because she was a lot of fun. The premium is for her youth.

  5. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Too busy to give full PLEASER but she is cute. Young college co-ed type. Really like her overall style. A tier looks. Body is spinner cute. Body 9. Skin was clear, soft, and smooth. Face to me 6/7 was cute but average. Attitude was great. Real delight to hang out with. Service was good but not perfect. BBBJ was average at best. She is sex positive and vocal and engaged. I wouldn't say must see but she's a solid option for HYA hunters.
    What OCanon said x2. She's cute. Not hot or sexy. Body over face. She is young. Legit young. Low 20'. Not "low 20's" that are really high end 20's, maybe mid high-20's at best. She's not new to the biz. Business like but very pleasant and good Attitude. I have no regrets because OC is dry and I had fun but I'm not repeating. Solid option for mongers who prioritize youth (within limits) above all else. I see her fitted for those high tier Corgs where the customers only care about young looks. I assume that's where she gained her experience.

  6. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepper  [View Original Post]
    Her last day will likely be the 24th FYI.
    Looks like she decided to got to OC after all per get9's site. Last time I saw her she was still unsure.

  7. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Too busy to give full PLEASER but she is cute. Young college co-ed type. Really like her overall style. A tier looks. Body is spinner cute. Body 9. Skin was clear, soft, and smooth. Face to me 6/7 was cute but average. Attitude was great. Real delight to hang out with. Service was good but not perfect. BBBJ was average at best. She is sex positive and vocal and engaged. I wouldn't say must see but she's a solid option for HYA hunters.
    Yea "must see" might have been a little hyperbolic, I am sorry. I do think she is a very very good option for OC right now though especially since it has been pretty dry.

  8. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by JKarmo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for asking, guess I'll have to drive up to LA if I want to give her a try. Ng has pretty natural feeling large breasts. Others have commented that it is fake, but feels real enough.
    Her last day will likely be the 24th FYI.

  9. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanForged  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sansa K over the weekend, going to put a pleaser up soon but she is a must see!

    She's got to be like 22 or 23 or something like that. Very cute, nice tight kitty too. Service is very good as well, cutesy bubbly style.

    I already repeated with her and plan to again this week.

    Will write more on PLEASER soon but the other reviews are pretty on lock for her already.
    Too busy to give full PLEASER but she is cute. Young college co-ed type. Really like her overall style. A tier looks. Body is spinner cute. Body 9. Skin was clear, soft, and smooth. Face to me 6/7 was cute but average. Attitude was great. Real delight to hang out with. Service was good but not perfect. BBBJ was average at best. She is sex positive and vocal and engaged. I wouldn't say must see but she's a solid option for HYA hunters.

  10. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly888  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ribbon over the weekend. Definitely young and pretty cute. Almost seems like a girl that is not fully developed yet. Not my style. Small ass small tits high school girl type of feel. Not much makeup and very soft spoken. Service is very slow and timid. If you're into the cute asian girl next door thing, she's worth a shot for sure just don't expect any PSE type stuff, although she does have the BB option. By PSE I mean like a girl who knows how to fuck, because she doesn't.
    Agreed with this especially not PSE in a good way. Slow and timid, young and cute. Would repeat. Get9 shows her coming back 6/19.

  11. #3453

    Sansa K is a must see

    Saw Sansa K over the weekend, going to put a pleaser up soon but she is a must see!

    She's got to be like 22 or 23 or something like that. Very cute, nice tight kitty too. Service is very good as well, cutesy bubbly style.

    I already repeated with her and plan to again this week.

    Will write more on PLEASER soon but the other reviews are pretty on lock for her already.

  12. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    I think Kreme right now would be a match for you. I am planning to see her if she still around the next 2 week as I am tap out on funding rn.
    Yes already scheduled to see her. Booker told me she is only here for a couple more days.

  13. #3451

    Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrworldwide89  [View Original Post]
    I asked booker if Baby Joo will come to OC and he said she will likely stay in LA. Who else in OC is HYA can be PHYA or CYA but looking for large NATURALS. Nothing against MM but for me naturals are something else. One of my ATF that was perfect retired last year so been looking for replacement ever since.
    I think Kreme right now would be a match for you. I am planning to see her if she still around the next 2 week as I am tap out on funding rn.

  14. #3450

    Kaylin

    Have anyone trayed Kaylin? Nobody talk about her.

  15. #3449

    Ribbon

    Saw Ribbon over the weekend. Definitely young and pretty cute. Almost seems like a girl that is not fully developed yet. Not my style. Small ass small tits high school girl type of feel. Not much makeup and very soft spoken. Service is very slow and timid. If you're into the cute asian girl next door thing, she's worth a shot for sure just don't expect any PSE type stuff, although she does have the BB option. By PSE I mean like a girl who knows how to fuck, because she doesn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape