Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 30797
-
06-02-26 10:40 #30152Senior Member

Posts: 423Is she in the Raleigh area today? The links on the post you quoted are from three months ago. I can't find an ad for her for today / this week being in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 10:06 #30151Senior Member

Posts: 129Was just about to make this post. Anyone see her?
Originally Posted by Lonestar34
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 10:02 #30150Senior Member

Posts: 97She will be missed. I have been seeing her for well over a decade. She looked like she had gotten her life back together, but sometimes all it takes is one bad bag of drugs laced with whatever they put in stuff now.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 00:05 #30149Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah, I would never go there again
Pretty sure that whole hotel is just a waiting room for the county jail. The only good news is it looks like the charge was failure to appear so it wasn't a direct result of something she did there.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:03 #30148Senior Member

Posts: 31Kali
What's her body type?
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 17:21 #30147Senior Member

Posts: 215Question
How do you find them there? Do you look everyday? It always takes me forever to find them.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 17:17 #30146Senior Member

Posts: 302She is legit, and people have said they've had a good time with her, with the caveat that she's expensive. Quotes 500/ hr. Think if you search for Sam Baby you should find reviews for her.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 16:32 #30145Senior Member

Posts: 523Anybody seen Sam?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...g/206013884719
She was responsive and quick at first but since I had a date already set I was going to just see her today. She asked if I could just make it happen last night. I said sure but she wanted way too much info from me up feont. She sent a selfie, I felt it didn't look great. Then she called several times back to back and I could hear a guy in the background. Anybody seen her? Is she legit?
-
06-01-26 16:26 #30144Senior Member

Posts: 523Damn!
The arresting location was the same place I saw her wow.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:39 #30143Senior Member

Posts: 353Sasha in Raleigh?
I've seen discussions here of Sasha (MILF) who comes to Raleigh occasionally. I've successfully texted with her before, but never when she's been in town. I reached out to ask her when she might be back, but no response and it's been days now. Does she only respond if she's actually in town, or should I just move on because she's blacklisted me for texting her too much?
-
06-01-26 14:20 #30142Regular Member

Posts: 11Willow Calloway. Raleigh Visit
I thought maybe it was just me but my visit with Willow Calloway in Raleigh near the airport was almost exactly the same. Okay to look at but would not STFU. Also maybe on something since everything was at warp speed. Very over-priced. You can get 2 or 3 quality and nice girls for her price and also get better service. Read some place she is starting on OF, probably because no one wants to pay her stupid prices and put up with her GPS attitude. Definitely will not ever repeat and cannot recommend. JS.
Originally Posted by Mountainjack
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 12:56 #30141Senior Member

Posts: 284Correction
Correct initials are NMK.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
06-01-26 12:26 #30140Regular Member

Posts: 21What do you mean
Are you saying she isn't available for the time being as she got picked up or it is a sting?
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-01-26 12:09 #30139Senior Member

Posts: 260KNM.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
5/29/2026.
Selfie with uncle LEO.
-
06-01-26 12:05 #30138Senior Member

Posts: 260Any time a provider goes missing, I check to see if she is visiting uncle LEO. 50% of the time, that is the case.
Originally Posted by Zippy19
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






