LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 636 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9438

    Katie D

    Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1  [View Original Post]
    Amazing white girl. Honors her menu, DFK is YMMV, friendly attitude, looks better in person, fit body, very flexible, has pierced D's and tongue, beautiful innie lips, multi orgasmic, really enjoys herself, excellent service, will definitely repeat. Only regret was not getting the hour.
    Saw her about a month myself, her ass is perfect to say the least. I always do hours just for the fact that I won't have regret I didn't. 1/2's just seem rushed & I like a little small talk first to break the ice which sometimes ends up being in you favor Highly recommended!

  2. #9437

    KatieDarlington

    Amazing white girl. Honors her menu, DFK is YMMV, friendly attitude, looks better in person, fit body, very flexible, has pierced D's and tongue, beautiful innie lips, multi orgasmic, really enjoys herself, excellent service, will definitely repeat. Only regret was not getting the hour.

  3. #9436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    For me it was the opposite, when I was new I got appointments easily. Now I'm a regular and I've been no call show a few times and ignored but always get to see the girl the next day or following day, I've seen a lot of their girls.
    You're just 20th in line after the first day or next LOL.

  4. #9435

    QOD girls

    Do they all allow BBFSCIP?

  5. #9434
    Quote Originally Posted by LifesToShort  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen other girls from the QOD stable your normally good to go, if you haven't it's like previously posted it's a LOTTO. Keep on trying, remember as well she has her regulars when she comes out here. Good luck!
    For me it was the opposite, when I was new I got appointments easily. Now I'm a regular and I've been no call show a few times and ignored but always get to see the girl the next day or following day, I've seen a lot of their girls.

  6. #9433

    Lily OKC

    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else have trouble booking her? Booker never responds.
    If you have seen other girls from the QOD stable your normally good to go, if you haven't it's like previously posted it's a LOTTO. Keep on trying, remember as well she has her regulars when she comes out here. Good luck!

  7. #9432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in contact with them they never answer my messages.
    I didn't have any trouble getting a reply on my last LA trip, in fact, she / he was fast, responsive, and reasonable.

  8. #9431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Lily QoD booker

    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else have trouble booking her? Booker never responds.
    Join the club buddy, but I have seen Lily twice in the last year. Think of it as playing Lotto.

  9. #9430

    LilyOkc

    Does anyone else have trouble booking her? Booker never responds.

  10. #9429
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple days ago and she didn't mind kissing.
    I'm thinking about seeing her.

    How was the service? Is she any good?

  11. #9428

    MM Booker

    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in contact with them they never answer my messages.
    Don't feel bad, he's probably the worst booker there is on hx. Known him for years, he used to scout our girls for QOD years ago. They had a falling out & he started his own thing.

  12. #9427

    Megan's models

    How do I get in contact with them they never answer my messages.

  13. #9426

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Reprobus  [View Original Post]
    Kaitlynfantasy profile disappeared but she's had like 4 profiles. Deletes and returns, hopefully she does return again.
    That didn't take long.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KatElvina

  14. #9425
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex1138  [View Original Post]
    That stinks. There goes 25 percent of my network. Also she was a cutie. Hope she comes back soon.
    That's what I like about these Korean girls, man. Booker brings them over here, booker makes them work to get ROI.

  15. #9424

    Network bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Reprobus  [View Original Post]
    Kaitlynfantasy profile disappeared but she's had like 4 profiles. Deletes and returns, hopefully she does return again.
    That stinks. There goes 25 percent of my network. Also she was a cutie. Hope she comes back soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape