Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 26415
-
06-03-26 02:51 #25935Regular Member

Posts: 4She's cool
Seen years ago was cool. Likes to party reasonable price but might rush you if you don't have what she likes dm for more info.
Originally Posted by BabaBoey
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:19 #25934Senior Member

Posts: 772Either that or be ghosted on the day of the appointment with girls who do not respond timely!!
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:46 #25933Regular Member

Posts: 5Madori
Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month, but then she suddenly disappeared.
-
06-02-26 08:12 #25932Senior Member

Posts: 80She is also on Seeking, calls herself Jessica, and BB is provided.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:57 #25931Senior Member

Posts: 221I agree with you. Sadly it's either a junkie graduate to STG or ghetto ho luring me to a hood or pay for the really expensive stuff and maybe get out once a month on a budget.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:10 #25930Senior Member

Posts: 1484No one
On Skip is worth 200. It's sad that some of you guys still pay this for these junkies with missing teeth.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 16:08 #25929Senior Member

Posts: 489New ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/050869003023.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:22 #25928Senior Member

Posts: 221Ali
Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
-
06-01-26 05:55 #25927Senior Member

Posts: 38Cherry northside
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/209011719
-
05-31-26 09:49 #25926Senior Member

Posts: 1136These same pictures have been posted a few years ago. If it is the same girl she was a really good looking black girl when I saw her and she was staying at a notel in Madison. The service was kind of strange because she I insisted on doggy only but her ass was fantastic. Would I repeat if it is the same girl? Probably but having these same pictures posted for a couple years is kind of a red flag. Finding a black girl that is pretty good and not bat shit crazy is difficult however. I would say you are probably safe to check her out and bail if you don't like what you see.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 08:37 #25925Senior Member

Posts: 135Yummy in MKE
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/762627007650
Looks, smells and feels. TGTBT.
Anyone have carnal knowledge of her, services, rates?
DM is OK.
Stay safe out there.
PH.
-
05-30-26 21:47 #25924Senior Member

Posts: 66Your girl
I am looking for a new regular. I am clean and respectful. Looking for someone who is GFE. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:32 #25923Senior Member

Posts: 772Asia Creamula
Anyone met Asia? She's zero GFE. I did content with her, but she did not send me what I asked for. Flattish butt (typical Asian butt). She's asking $ to add you to her Twitter LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/253917160686
-
05-30-26 18:07 #25922Senior Member

Posts: 1484Rate
She said QV for 160 including a BBBJ.
Big Pass!
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 11:56 #25921Senior Member

Posts: 748Ymmv
Because she did that for me and wanted to put me in without a cover. I prefer cover for FS so I stopped.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





