Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4267

    Full of Grace

    I stumbled into Eastern right after I moved to Florida mid 2024. I had been a regular monthly visitor until January of this year. I am not one to overly dissect and critique each visit other than to say I never had a bad experience. I have been on the sidelines this year primarily due to some financial issues but also some concern about just how busy it has been there recently. I understand that I cannot have the girls all to myself but never like the experience when the chime is going off multiple times during my session and often the lady excuses herself to go let in the next customer who probably gets parked in the room next door. But I had a specific reason to venture up there this week and so I stopped in about 1:00 PM the other day.

    When I arrived parking lot was pretty empty. While this is not definitive I generally view this as a good sign that things are not too busy. As I was prepping to make my entrance another punter pulled up and went right inside. So I decided to kill a little time by going across the street. After I returned a half hour later the punter's car was still there but parking lot still pretty empty so I decided to venture inside.

    I sat in the lobby a few minutes. If they do not greet you at the door rather quickly it is a pretty good sign that there are multiple customers already inside being entertained. But after a few minutes I was greeted by Lucky who escorted me to the first door on the right. I can confirm that this is the same Lucky who I saw in Fall 2024. She indicated she had been back in China for quite some time but it was unclear to me how long she would be back in US. She seems to me to be on the younger side, rather petite and quite cute. I remembered her fondly. She did not remember me but I would have been surprised if she had. So I was looking forward to the session with her. But apparently she had to run back to her other customer and she handed me off to Grace who appeared after another five minutes. I was not too disappointed as Grace was not bad. She was taller and older but had nice face and form. She has a little more booty than most of you like that thing.

    Session with Grace began with TS. Some TUMA and she was poking her fingers in there gently. I am OK with that as I am not above some anal play. After the TS and I swung my legs around to sit on the table she dropped down to her knees and did a short BJ with lots of eye contact. Very nice touch.

    Back to the room where she left me for a couple of minutes. I do not remember hearing any chimes but may have been distracted by events. But I think the absence was just due to volume of traffic and the girls having to juggle the customers. When she came back she picked up where she left off with the BJ. I thought her technique was outstanding with lots of saliva, some real deep intake and minimal hand action. Lots of eye contact. I was enjoying it so much I asked her to continue rather than switching up. So this went on for some time without her tiring and without showing any impatience that I was taking so long. I have been having trouble busting a nut recently. She had me really close and I thought it would get the job done but unfortunately despite her best efforts it was not going to happen. So I asked her to stop. I told her that she was great and that I was just having some issue due to getting older.

    Well the chime went off and she ran out for another few minutes. By the time she got back I had gone soft but she tried to revive me to no avail. At this point I had been there about 45 minutes (I paid for the hour). She offered me a massage so I did not feel like I was getting the rush out. But for me personally all the other customers and the interruptions just detracts from the overall experience. Just too damn busy for my tastes. So I opted to be on my way.

    I have been reading up on my problem. Consensus is that if you are not feeling effect of certain medications (and I am not taking any) then this problem might be psychological. So I actually went to Eastern for some professional attention. And I was not disappointed with the level of attention. My problem is my problem. It in no way detracts from Grace's performance. I thought her BJ technique was awesome and I really appreciated her persistent efforts to get me off. So I left quite satisfied (or as satisfied as I could be under the circumstances). I figured if Grace's efforts did not get me off it was time to see a doctor. So I made an appointment with the urologist.

  2. #4266

    Many moons ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the exterior of the place, paints a picture for sure.
    Went to 2005 and beyond, this place use to be the shit on are**m**s. She was old then, curious if its still the same woman. I think paid $100 FS and $60 house. I wouldn't pay more.

  3. #4265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Just what I was thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Haven't spent much time in Sarasota and got here late last night. Looked like the weird little spot by the airport was open so I hit it up. 2005 Beyond was the name. Went in at about 11:45 and mamasan was about 125 years old. Asks if I want ts and replied affirmative. Well wouldn't you know the 100+ mamasan was the table shower gal; you have not lived until you've had a great great grandmother get handsy with your cock and asshole during ts. Back to the room and the old gal starts rubbing and I became concerned, LOL. She passed me off to a spry 40 year old for the action eventually though. $80 house $160 gal. Just passable massage, mediocre CBJ and cfs in 2 positions.

    Wouldn't go back unless under similar circumstances, but wouldn't discourage either.
    Looking at the exterior of the place, paints a picture for sure.

  4. #4264

    Visiting Soon

    I will be in the area in the next 30 days to visit my sister. I'd like any recommendations for a before and after my family stuff. Only Asian and no chubbies or old Mamasans. I have a Chinese GF with a nice bod but she is in NYC with her son and I need some reminder of what I am missing. Best,

    THEOLDMAN.

  5. #4263

    Eastern Lineup

    My AC guy visited Eastern today and spent time with Grace, one of the new arrivals. She is not the Grace he had previously seen (and really, really liked) there in the past but he's not complaining. He's terrible with physical characteristics, but said he thought she was very pretty, around 5'4", large B or small C cup. She's not particularly thin, but by no means is she thick either, kinda just right. Typical visit with a fun table shower and festivities in the room. All services were good, but he particularly enjoyed her BBBJ technique. She indicated the the other girl this month is called Lucky. He didn't get a look at her so he can't confirm if this Lucky is the one he had previously seen (and really, really, really, really liked). He said he might try to get back this month to investigate Lucky if he can manage it.

  6. #4262
    Haven't spent much time in Sarasota and got here late last night. Looked like the weird little spot by the airport was open so I hit it up. 2005 Beyond was the name. Went in at about 11:45 and mamasan was about 125 years old. Asks if I want ts and replied affirmative. Well wouldn't you know the 100+ mamasan was the table shower gal; you have not lived until you've had a great great grandmother get handsy with your cock and asshole during ts. Back to the room and the old gal starts rubbing and I became concerned, LOL. She passed me off to a spry 40 year old for the action eventually though. $80 house $160 gal. Just passable massage, mediocre CBJ and cfs in 2 positions.

    Wouldn't go back unless under similar circumstances, but wouldn't discourage either.

  7. #4261

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Abby is an attractive little spinner type. Nice table shower and she speaks fairly good English. Finished in the bag with her on top. Tight little kitty. Nice. $280.00. Only got 40 minutes of my hour; they were busy.
    Went to Eastern looking for Jojo but was tied up with another monger. Abby was available. Her BBBJ was solid so I asked her to extend the oral session. She could tell I was getting into it so did about 3/4 dt. Then she said "you fuck me now! She is nice and tight, I started off mish with intentions of other positions but didn't last long. She's no Jojo but I left pretty happy!

  8. #4260

    Bbfs

    Look in the St Pete thread. I just posted about an experience at Smile massage.

    Gator.

  9. #4259

    Looking for bare back

    Any of these places or girls in Sarasota offer bare back? Had one girl at Stone who let me put it in her (extra), but not to completion.

  10. #4258

    Other girl at Eastern

    I saw Jenea (I think that is her name). Looked to be in her 40's. She had a flat butt. No TUMA during the table shower, but afterwards back in the room. Very awkward on your back to do that for a 65 year old. She got the job done, but not near the best that I have had there. Probably the worst. Wish I had Abby. Probably trip 12 there in the last two years. All but two of those visits were well worth it. The second one was with a girl I had already seen earlier in the month and she was the reason why I went back again that month. Must have got her on a bad day. Tuma was not during table shower either that day. Had to do it back in the room, only after I put my ass in the air to get her to do it.

  11. #4257

    Abby at Eastern

    Abby is an attractive little spinner type. Nice table shower and she speaks fairly good English. Finished in the bag with her on top. Tight little kitty. Nice. $280.00. Only got 40 minutes of my hour; they were busy.

  12. #4256
    Not very exciting in Sarasota in May. Quiet on the review front.

  13. #4255

    Craps shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by VladiMonster  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of great reports on this place. Also lots of comments about how busy it is. Is there a best time that they wouldn't be too busy?
    Hey brother, it's always been a crapshoot! Especially because even if you show up and you're the only customer, 5-10 minutes later the door chime will start going off. So just carve out extra time for waiting in a room. I've never been turned away, but obviously some people have recently.

    As an alternative see my recent review about Soda at Royal in the Bradenton section. Scheduling is allowed and preferred and Soda is a legend.

  14. #4254

    Best time to visit Eastern?

    Plenty of great reports on this place. Also lots of comments about how busy it is. Is there a best time that they wouldn't be too busy?

  15. #4253

    Jojo at Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Jqp1857  [View Original Post]
    I had the day off and dreamed I decided to spend some of my tax refund. I went to Eastern at 1230 and was shocked to find only 1 other room in use. Mamasan took the $ . 8 house and Abby walked in shortly after. She is also young, guess 20's, B cups, a little quieter than JoJo but very nice. I left the $$ tip for Abby on the dresser and she asked if I wanted the table shower. She helped me strip and took me to the table shower room. Once there, Listerine gargle and Abby took her time soaping all of me up, plenty of rubbing me with her B cups, tuma, and a standing bbj preview before leaving. Before we left the room, Jojo walked in, I said hi and she told me she remembered me, and asked if I wanted 2 girls. Yowsa, lucky day I said yes!

    When we got back to the room, lovely time, left an extra $ on the dresser. Abby kissed me eveywhere while I laid down. When JoJo came in she started kissing me and gave me her famous smile. I honestly can't remember all the details, but my favorite was doggie with Abby while JoJo held the railing above her head so I could suck on her boobs. Jojo rode me while I ate out Abby. When we switched who was on me as well as the wrapper, JoJo licked the boys while I was pounding Abby. My first two girl experience and it was pretty awesome.

    The doorbell went off and I knew I was going to lose Jojo soon. When I finished in the hat, I gave JoJo a kiss as she left and Abby cleaned me up with a Listerine gargle and a warm towel. She stayed to give me a massage, but the doorbell went off twice more and then I knew Abby had to go too. She helped me get dressed, said goodbye.

    Gator, Abby is definitely a B cup and JoJo a C cup. It was very obvious since I had them both at the same.
    Thanks for the clarification, but I went to see Jojo myself yesterday at opening time. First time I've been where the door was locked at 9 AM. Had to wait a few minutes for the Mamasan and talent to arrive. Jojo is in fact gorgeous with a bang'and body and very nice C's. I had a very nice time. Definitely a sweetheart!

    Midnightpass must have some pretty big hands to call those B's, LOL! Jojo is a highly recommend! Thanks for you post.

    Gator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape