Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 37375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36610

    General question about HJ

    For those of us who are more visually stimulated, are you usually closing your eyes during the HJ to image having sex with the provider? Or imaging having sex with someone else? Or are you watching to see her reactions, like if she's enjoying it or is being mechanical? This of course is for HJ only where no other visual or physical of her is being offered, I. E. No or very limited touching her at all.

  2. #36609

    A2 not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Went there recently and saw June. Roaming over the clothes only, gave a nice tease and finish. Paid 70 plus 30. I doubt anything extra is allowed. Body ok but not attractive. I will not repeat.

    This is near 14 mi and Garfield.
    I went there shortly after they opened a couple months ago. Pleasant older lady and good English for conversation but no hint of anything I believe she left me covered. Maybe I was new and gave off cop vibe I dunno.

  3. #36608

    R2 accupressure

    Went there recently and saw June. Roaming over the clothes only, gave a nice tease and finish. Paid 70 plus 30. I doubt anything extra is allowed. Body ok but not attractive. I will not repeat.

    This is near 14 mi and Garfield.

  4. #36607
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVal  [View Original Post]
    l1=hj, l2=bj, l3=fs.
    Thanks. I was lost.

  5. #36606
    Quote Originally Posted by cappadona  [View Original Post]
    i'm behind the times, does anyone have a link to the levels (l1-l3, etc)? I couldn't find anything in the abbreviations section.
    l1=hj, l2=bj, l3=fs.

  6. #36605
    Quote Originally Posted by Loongo  [View Original Post]
    Why has it been so hard to find indie or UTR nowadays? I remember a good deal of providers in the metro Detroit area just a couple years ago, but now there's barely anyone doing L1-L3 that's not an outright scam or consistently available.

    Is this post a cry for help? Probably LOL. Lmk if you know anyone good here.
    I'm behind the times, does anyone have a link to the levels (L1-L3, etc)? I couldn't find anything in the abbreviations section.

  7. #36604

    Lack of Independents

    Why has it been so hard to find indie or UTR nowadays? I remember a good deal of providers in the metro Detroit area just a couple years ago, but now there's barely anyone doing L1-L3 that's not an outright scam or consistently available.

    Is this post a cry for help? Probably LOL. Lmk if you know anyone good here.

  8. #36603

    Only fans skank

    I was able to find this one with reverse image search. She has an only fans page using the name "Maddy Belle. " You can investigate further using that info. Likely a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lth-57594.html

    Anyone seen this one? She wants half up front for first time clients.

  9. #36602
    Anything come of these of the cryptic posts? And is this place still safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi in Livonia on corner a parking lot and house / business where Asian massage takes place. You walk out in lot is pickup backed in and black car dark tinted windows (looks like can be unmarked. You leave they stay there don't follow you. Drive back 20 minutes they still there parked. They not there bust you right cause they could have follow ya pull you over make something up.

    They there take a break or scare people off?

  10. #36601

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut1913  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...937524178.html

    Wondering if anyone has tried her and what to expect.
    She is Chinese, 35 why / o, 5'4" tall maybe 95 lbs. Works out of a chiropractors office by appointment only. Requires draping, and no extras on the menu.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.

  11. #36600
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter what we say, the small head controls the steering wheel.
    Haha, so true.

    I'd say just go, sometimes I have a bad time because my sex drive is all over the place. For others, might be easier. It seems like my experience is not common though.

  12. #36599

    Morgan Magic Hands

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lth-57594.html

    Anyone seen this one? She wants half up front for first time clients.

  13. #36598

    Red rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to this place soon but now second guessing. Any others care to report?
    It doesn't matter what we say, the small head controls the steering wheel.

  14. #36597
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    I seen her like a week or two ago (Same Jenn) she did mention she was going out of town but I wasn't sure when. Keep trying usually her trips last a week or two.
    I've been very interested in seeing her, it just the multiple reports of her farting while giving massages is a huge turnoff to me.

  15. #36596

    (un) Luck of the Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to this place soon but now second guessing. Any others care to report?
    There's a lot of turnover here, so your experience may well be very different. I will say that the providers here are generally younger and more attractive than the ones at Starmoon, but with that comes less experience and more GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape